Charlotte Louise Taylor #34 Milkshake brings my boy to the yard. But he’s like, you’re turning to lard.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So apparently Bills rule is that only Family can call him Bill.
It's Will everywhere else.

Charlotte, it's not some special little thing, it's because he's embarrassed to be called Bill !! The lad is 11 !
---
Stanley will be changing his name when he gets that age. Poor lad has no chance

Reactions: 23
So apparently Bills rule is that only Family can call him Bill.
It's Will everywhere else.

Charlotte, it's not some special little thing, it's because he's embarrassed to be called Bill !! The lad is 11 !
---
Stanley will be changing his name when he gets that age. Poor lad has no chance
I was thinking the same! That’s so cruel she won’t let him be called what he wants!

Reactions: 12
Even the fact that she’s talking online about Bill’s/Will’s preference about his name is utterly despicable. The kid is 11 and about to go to secondary school. Even older kids find all the stuff his lazy, cringe, self-absorbed mother posts online he is going to have a very hard time. Poor kid.

Reactions: 20
Why has she made 'Bill' who is clearly known as Will, that special transfer? Why does she have to try to be so extra. My son leaves y6 next week and we just take a plain shirt in. Not everyone has a circuit machine at home, so Will is going to have a polo with a big transfer on, when most of his mates probably won't.
It's all bragging for her and it pisses me off. He will probably be embarrassed and other parents will probably feel inferior, which is what she wants.
If I was a parent at that school I would hold my head high knowing I have never pimped my kids out so that I didn’t have to get a decent job.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Anyone else noticed how heavily she is tagging brands at the moment? I’m guessing it’s an attempt to get herself noticed and shared on their social media and maybe get some freebies. Waiting to the tears over Will later(I’m pretty sure he goes by Will everywhere because I’m sure we’ve seen cards to her signed Will.

Reactions: 17
There is lovely picture of her eldest on his Dad's Facebook where they have been to a wedding.
He is wearing a lovely suit and looks so clean and fresh compared to size 23’s wedding and other family celebrations.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I just want to say to her ‘stop trying to make Bill happen!’ In the style of mean girls. Bollocks that she didn’t even think about the Bill/Will things, she’d have been buzzing that people ’asked’ about it. I bet she genuinely thinks if she calls him Bill online, his mates who call him Will won’t be able to find him online if they search for him

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I laughed to myself when I attended an event at my kiddie’s school this morning. Just looking around at the other parents and teachers, I could not imagine showing up in a milkmaid dress with full hair and make-up. I don’t about where you guys live, but parents are really low key where I am, thank god. And she must look even more out of place next to serial killer mark with his hoodie pulled up. They strike me as a completely mismatched couple.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You just know this twit will be at the school in her best milkmaid dress later, handing over massive bunches of flowers in full view of all the other parents making sure everyone knows SHE bought them…there will be a picture of will/bill walking back with his special tshirt on in black and white with some nauseating essay that will no doubt revolve around HER feelings about him leaving school and how proud she is of herself 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
More likely Charlotte is the only one who calls him Bill, so she can sing 'my boy bill' from Carousel. Clearly his name is Will, I think it's irritated people.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Charl goes on like she's in an Enid Blyton book with all her animal pals..

Fat selfish whale now has to "entertain" the cash cows all summer by plonking them in front of screens all week, pathetic lazy woman
No scrimping on overfed charls diet while her kids look underweight!

I was looking through her old Instagram posts earlier and her nails at one point were a nice shape and painted nicely. Charlotte….go back to that nail tech!

Reactions: 6
I was looking through her old Instagram posts earlier and her nails at one point were a nice shape and painted nicely. Charlotte….go back to that nail tech!
but the current nail tech is like one of her bestest friends like. Who probably like applauds Charl when she walks through the salon door and tells her that she deserves these very very rare moments to herself, she really does. 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do we know why she calls him Bill? Seems odd when the obvious nick for William is Will. Hopefully no one one from secondary school finds her page/channel and starts calling him Bill to tease him, he clearly doesn’t like it

Reactions: 8
Do we know why she calls him Bill? Seems odd when the obvious nick for William is Will. Hopefully no one one from secondary school finds her page/channel and starts calling him Bill to tease him, he clearly doesn’t like it
Bill is another nickname for William. I think she did it to try and be “classic” “traditional” “old fashioned” but really just to be different and get attention.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.