Charlotte Louise Taylor #34 Milkshake brings my boy to the yard. But he’s like, you’re turning to lard.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is exactly what I was saying the other day ! The way she’s talking about it is just ridiculous! There are ppl with terminal illness’s who make so much less of a fuss than this twit , and when she prattles on about she wants to open because mental health is not talked about enough it’s total bollocks! She’s in it for the content , she writes her notes like a bleeping year 10 poetry competition entry ! She’s vile , if she has any “ mental health issue” it is narcissistic personality disorder and spoiled witch syndrome ( I made the last one up 😂😂)
She’s carrying on as if she’s dealing with a terminal illness. I appreciate that for some people mental health issues are extremely serious but she is just milking this to high heaven. Its ALL for content, and she just sounds pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wonder how long this comment will last before it’s deleted 😡
Obviously deleted within minutes, but hasn't acknowledged a single one of the 27 other comments that have been left. She's a vile, calculating, manipulative witch.

Reactions: 17
She really is a nasty piece of work. What a pathetic existence too - maintaining what she does is legit ‘work’ and then not engaging with any of the comments on the vlog beyond deleting a critical one. Vacuous, lazy cow.

Obviously deleted within minutes, but hasn't acknowledged a single one of the 27 other comments that have been left. She's a vile, calculating, manipulative witch.

Reactions: 13
Why has she made 'Bill' who is clearly known as Will, that special transfer? Why does she have to try to be so extra. My son leaves y6 next week and we just take a plain shirt in. Not everyone has a circuit machine at home, so Will is going to have a polo with a big transfer on, when most of his mates probably won't.
It's all bragging for her and it pisses me off. He will probably be embarrassed and other parents will probably feel inferior, which is what she wants.

Reactions: 27
Why has she made 'Bill' who is clearly known as Will, that special transfer? Why does she have to try to be so extra. My son leaves y6 next week and we just take a plain shirt in. Not everyone has a circuit machine at home, so Will is going to have a polo with a big transfer on, when most of his mates probably won't.
It's all bragging for her and it pisses me off. He will probably be embarrassed and other parents will probably feel inferior, which is what she wants.
I know, she doesn't get it, does she? I bet the teachers at the school roll their eyes at her attention-seeking antics. Just makes her look like a right twit.

Reactions: 20
She called herself "SUPER ACTIVE" 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I almost spat my coffee everywhere when she said that 😂😂
---
When my son left the same school they all got leavers hoodies as well. Wonder if they’ve had those this year and yeah all my son did was take his normal white polo in for everyone to sign. She just likes to be a show off.

Reactions: 14
‘I know what eating to gain weight looks like and I know I haven’t been doing that’ - as moments later she lifts a HUGE cup of creamy coffee to her mouth that is no doubt riddled with sugar. She’s got her head so far into the sand she’s basically in Australia. The delusion is incomprehensible.
She had three bits of toast with a shitload of avocado and other stuff one day. I clearly remember thinking that’s about 600 calls in that alone. She also used to have massive big breakfasts then declare “I’m not really hungry so only had this” So duck knows what she would eat if she was hungry.

Reactions: 11
I know I’m late to the game, but just watched the fire guard reel and WHAT THE HELL IS THAT MONSTROSITY?! Oh, Charl never disappoints 🤣. The fact she made a whole bloody video of her wiping it down and changing a screw proves that she needs some of her own screws changing. And when she filmed it in the living room, off centre with no actual fire to guard, I died 🤣. I bloody dislike her decor.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I almost spat my coffee everywhere when she said that 😂😂
---

When my son left the same school they all got leavers hoodies as well. Wonder if they’ve had those this year and yeah all my son did was take his normal white polo in for everyone to sign. She just likes to be a show off.
Ours too, I wondered if she was too tight to buy the hoodie and said she'd make him something instead 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have so much to say about the new Youtube video but my favourite bit was the clear comment aimed at Tattlers about Mark. "You don't know him"

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How DARE this complete idiot put out publicly that, 'there's nothing wrong staying on anti depressants'. Well, guess what you F'Kin moron, there absolutely IS everything wrong with relying on big pharma medication to control your mind and serotonin levels!! Those tablets make you the person you are, so detracted from the real you!! ALL big pharma drugs are not there to solve issues.... They're there to take away symptoms without resolving the real problem!!
Medicines do not make things right..... Go sort your bloody life and mashed up head out and stop misinforming people. You're a disgrace 😡

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
How DARE this complete idiot put out publicly that, 'there's nothing wrong staying on anti depressants'. Well, guess what you F'Kin moron, there absolutely IS everything wrong with relying on big pharma medication to control your mind and serotonin levels!! Those tablets make you the person you are, so detracted from the real you!! ALL big pharma drugs are not there to solve issues.... They're there to take away symptoms without resolving the real problem!!
Medicines do not make things right..... Go sort your bloody life and mashed up head out and stop misinforming people. You're a disgrace 😡
I mean Charlotte is a dick head but seriously this comment….. shhhesh…..

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
But, for some people the real problem IS their mental health. That’s the problem, and the drugs treat the problem, so there is no harm in staying on the drugs. Would you say that someone with type 1 diabetes shouldn’t take insulin because it doesn’t cure the diabetes?

I don’t disagree that Charlotte probably just needs to pull herself together and stop being so introspective (while at the same time over sharing 😫) but mental health problems are real.

Reactions: 32
I still maintain she didn't need them in the first place. She just needed to get a proper job and talk to normal people then see how she feels
---
Is 20mg in the 'mid range' like she said? I would have thought she was on the low end?

Reactions: 18
But, for some people the real problem IS their mental health. That’s the problem, and the drugs treat the problem, so there is no harm in staying on the drugs. Would you say that someone with type 1 diabetes shouldn’t take insulin because it doesn’t cure the diabetes?

I don’t disagree that Charlotte probably just needs to pull herself together and stop being so introspective (while at the same time over sharing 😫) but mental health problems are real.
No, they do not treat the problem..... They mask your actual true self and cause further issues down the line because you believe they help when they don't and you're a shadow of your former self. Mental heath is a circumstance and historical issue...... It cannot be rectified by big pharma medicines which is a multi million £ business to keep people sick. They don't make money from rectifying problems.... Just masking symptoms. The sooner you realise that, the better.
Only YOU can sort out your mental health issues..... No tablets, products or other people

Mod edit, it's best to leave this here as it will only disrupt this thread

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

It’s not though is it, and I say this as someone who has and does suffer with my mental health. There is a reason, it may not be obvious and it may be buried or repressed so far down you are adamant that it isn’t there - but it is, there is an underlying cause for depression, anxiety etc etc. I do disagree with the OP as medication has its place when a person is SO bogged down with their mental health illness that they physically cannot function. Medication allows them some breathing space to live. But, the underlying issues must be addressed otherwise you are in a constant vicious cycle. The problem in this country is that mental health is so severely underfunded and is completely out of the price range of even those who would be considered ‘better off’ - most counsellors charge £60+ for a 1 hour app. You would need at least one a week, that’s £240 a month which just isn’t feasible for most people - and that is the problem. But that’s only the beginning of the problem, when people are truly in crisis and trying to end their lives the support is even more appalling below acceptable.

Reactions: 1
I think there are some people who genuinely have chemical imbalances in their brain for whatever reason and they need the medication to help control this. However Charlotte should have went down other avenues before she resorted to this drastic measure. She did not try and lose weight, she did not start exercising, she did not stop using social media, she did not change her lifestyle in anyway. Something happened in her life that made her need a quick fix.

Reactions: 12
No, they do not treat the problem..... They mask your actual true self and cause further issues down the line because you believe they help when they don't and you're a shadow of your former self. Mental heath is a circumstance and historical issue...... It cannot be rectified by big pharma medicines which is a multi million £ business to keep people sick. They don't make money from rectifying problems.... Just masking symptoms. The sooner you realise that, the better.
Only YOU can sort out your mental health issues..... No tablets, products or other people

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.