Charlotte Louise Taylor #34 Milkshake brings my boy to the yard. But he’s like, you’re turning to lard.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is he definitely moving to y7 in September? He's a June baby isn't he? She might have had the option to hold him back? ( We had the choice for an August baby? But we chose not too)

Reactions: 2
bleeping pizza AGAIN for those poor kids!! I mean couldn't she do chicken and chips or homemade burgers. Calls herself foodie, but only when it's for her and Frank. The poor cash cows/inconveniences get shite dinners every single day. They're both selfish, lazy fuckers.
But she’s put the pre-made full of additives food on platters. according to insta that means that it’s wholesome and she’s a great mum, doing a fab job - everyone tells her so.

Funny she’s stopped showing her and sharks meals….guessing it’s not pre packed pizza with skittles sprinkled on top.

Reactions: 15
Is he definitely moving to y7 in September? He's a June baby isn't he? She might have had the option to hold him back? ( We had the choice for an August baby? But we chose not too)
No he is 100% moving into secondary school in September

Reactions: 8
I was going to say that her ex’s surname is in her birth blogpost from when she had Bill so it’s easy to figure out from there… but her blog seems to have disappeared 🤷🏼‍♀️
Ah thanks, I went back and found it 👍 why the hell she split from him for SK is beyond me. The Ex has a new partner who is 100% an upgrade.

Reactions: 8
Ain’t it odd there’s been no mention of Bill’s last day ?! Maybe he’s started refusing lol
She said last week that her kids still have two weeks left at school so I don’t think his last day is until next week.
I assume that’s because they had the extra week off when it was the May half term.
There will 100% be a post, reel, insta story, TikTok and vlog about his last day but it will be all about Charlotte and how she feels

Reactions: 9
The Bill/Will thing is odd, in my experience your school teachers and friends call you a name right from the start of school and it sticks. So he would have been William that gently turned into Will I guess. And then at home perhaps Charlotte has insisted on saying Bill and it’s stuck. You don’t ‘allow’ people to call you something as such, do you? It evolves over time.

Reactions: 9
Ahhh that makes sense ! It seemed off that she hadn’t grasped the emotional post as an excuse to talk about how hard the run up to his last day has been etc etc
She said last week that her kids still have two weeks left at school so I don’t think his last day is until next week.
I assume that’s because they had the extra week off when it was the May half term.
There will 100% be a post, reel, insta story, TikTok and vlog about his last day but it will be all about Charlotte and how she feels

Reactions: 6

Their school finishes for the summer on Thursday 27th July, so wait for the drippy posts incoming this week 🤣🤣🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I worked in Claire’s at 18. Literally no training to pierce ears. Yet I pierced 100s
Won’t take my daughter there when she’s old enough

Reactions: 13
The sound of her shuffling her feet made me rage. PICK YOUR SODDING FEET UP - drives me crazy 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Have they only now got dehumidifiers?Knowing what the tight-arsed Taylor's are like, I wouldn't be at all surprised if they were waiting to see if the insurance would pay for the use/hire of them. Seems all pretty pointless now.

Reactions: 13
Have they only now got dehumidifiers?Knowing what the tight-arsed Taylor's are like, I wouldn't be at all surprised if they were waiting to see if the insurance would pay for the use/hire of them. Seems all pretty pointless now.
Yeah 100% they waited for the insurance to supply.

Reactions: 10
I would of just bought dehumidifiers myself, surely anyone would of done. It seems pointless now, the damage was weeks ago!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.