Charlotte Louise Taylor #34 Milkshake brings my boy to the yard. But he’s like, you’re turning to lard.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this is going to sound mean but…..

she is so bleeping rough when she hasnt got makeup on. She’s not an attractive woman in anyway whatsoever is she?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know this is going to sound mean but…..

she is so bleeping rough when she hasnt got makeup on. She’s not an attractive woman in anyway whatsoever is she?
She’s very peculiar looking… I keep looking at the pic of her in the car when they set off to wales. I’m so surprised she shared that, she looks rough as roast on it.

Reactions: 17
She’s very peculiar looking… I keep looking at the pic of her in the car when they set off to wales. I’m so surprised she shared that, she looks rough as roast on it.
Shes not attractive at all. Shes so odd looking. Its like a regular sized person but with the features of a dwarf. Its bizzare.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She'd advertise tit on toast if she was getting paid for to.
How can these instawankers do this 'job' and not realise how fake and insincere it all is? They're all a laughing stock and about as transparent as concrete! She's banged on about Skin & Me (ie. been paid to) and is now using Dermattica!! She clearly filmed that ad the other day after she brutalised her face cleaning it. She is one of the last people on SM you'd ever take skincare advice or recommendations from.
Wow really looks like she has 2 black eyes, her skin is so grey and dull too she looks half way to death

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.