Charlotte Louise Taylor #30 Get a bloody grip, you utter massive drip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It baffles me why Daisy and Stan get packed lunches when they have free school meals. It’s do them some good, actually having a warm meal and veg for once

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It’s really obvious Stan has a syndrome of some kind even if it’s not sticklers. I hate to say it about a child but he has physical traits that are not ‘normal’. Charlotte if you’re reading this, please, please put your ego aside for the sake of your sons health and get him tested.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The one I looked at had also done one for Charlotte but yes they are part of the same agency and it was very obvious that they had all been told to do it. I don’t know about those other accounts but Charlottes was done so unnaturally, just randomly put on without anything saying why she was suddenly sharing them.

Reactions: 7
So apparently she thinks her youngest is the spitting image of his Dad!!! He looks like her and is an irritating C**t like her too.
She doesn’t half talk a whole load of 💩 💩💩💩💩
She has a forehead that even John Merrick would've refused 🐘

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
It baffles me why Daisy and Stan get packed lunches when they have free school meals. It’s do them some good, actually having a warm meal and veg for once
My son never wanted school meals so I always gave him a packed lunch.... This way, we know what they're getting too

Reactions: 3
My son never wanted school meals so I always gave him a packed lunch.... This way, we know what they're getting too
You sound like a good parent who listens to your son and cares about his nutrition. The same can’t be said for Charl.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Well, let's hope whoever of those other "influencers" shared Charlotte's profile, that she gets new followers and they also question Stan having Sticklers! I hope she gets asked on a daily basis until she does something about it!

Well, let's hope whoever of those other "influencers" shared Charlotte's profile, that she gets new followers and they also question Stan having Sticklers! I hope she gets asked on a daily basis until she does something about it!
Maybe he is just limp wristed.... Or turning into a sealion??

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If anyone watches ordinary English mum on YouTube she's just done a q&a and named Charlotte as a favourite YouTuber as she's seems lovely and also Rebecca Lamb. I'm slightly out off by OEM now after hearing she likes those two

• Wow
It’s really embarrassing how obvious she makes it to everyone that she only does exercise when she’s got an event coming up 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If anyone watches ordinary English mum on YouTube she's just done a q&a and named Charlotte as a favourite YouTuber as she's seems lovely and also Rebecca Lamb. I'm slightly out off by OEM now after hearing she likes those two
I’ve just looked her up on you tube and if it’s the right person I’ve found(five children?) she’s small fry and she’s just trying to work her way up the greasy YouTube pole and get herself noticed by bigger channels. You see it all the time, little accounts all over the bigger accounts to try and get noticed and maybe a mention. I

Reactions: 4
I’ve given her some tit on here for being a fat lazy blancmange but I’d respect her more if she just did it quietly. She’s so cringey. I did howl when I saw she shared “our nic” on her follow Friday thing..I can imagine floppybollocks wouldn’t be seen dead speaking to her she’s too fat to be friends with someone like charl..they’re all just sooo fake.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.