Charlotte Louise Taylor #30 Get a bloody grip, you utter massive drip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That cake won’t go to the kids she’ll take it home. She’ll have something else for the kids. If she dishes that out to his entire class there’ll be less than half left for her to eat and that simply won’t do.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So will Mark be helping her at his only sons party or will he be down Deepdale cheering on his real interest in life…….Preston North End.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
So size 13 (my arse) Charlotte has ordered this Cake that’s meant to feed an entire class!!!!!

My OCD is going crazy that she didn’t put black & white Candles on it too!!!!

That’ll be lucky to feed half of them 😡

We used to make sure that we kept some cake back for my Parents and Grandparents too.

Even though he is an irritating little C**t you’d think the money she earns (off him and his siblings) he’d have a decent sized cake!!!
She’s already said she’s not cutting the cake up as too much hassle so all the kids get a cupcake to take home so she can gorge on the football one herself no doubt, another lazy reason.
---
What a sad little cake. It looks saggy.
It’s very wonky isn’t it 😂

Reactions: 9
She’s already said she’s not cutting the cake up as too much hassle so all the kids get a cupcake to take home so she can gorge on the football one herself no doubt, another lazy reason.
---

It’s very wonky isn’t it 😂
I’m sure I bought my son a cake exactly like that from Asda or Tesco a few years ago - for about £10! I wouldn’t pay someone to make one if I could buy it ready made myself for a fraction of the price!

Reactions: 8
Reckon she can’t be arsed to cut up the cake into (teeny) portions for the already beleaguered party bags. Much easier and quicker to throw a shop bought cupcake in so she can lie her size 13 arse on the squished green velvet sofa and drink a bottle of Prosecco to reward herself for throwing such an amazing party. Because she deserves it. She really does.

And maybe after the second bottle of Prosecco she’ll get emotional and do some tearful stories about how all that really matters is treating herself and her family and all those unkind people on the internet who didn’t like his wonderful plastic, sugar-filled party bags just need to #bekind, and they are probably really unhappy in their lives which is not her fault.

She’s just a mum, talking into her phone, asking the sheep to love her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She said the classmates were getting a cupcake 'cos it was too much for her to remember a knife and slice it into portions!! She said she didn't want to miss anything if she was busy doing that!! But I'm sure will be watching it all through a lens while covertly filming it all!!!
Funny that, 'cos all the parties I threw I brought a knife and my friends/sister did the cutting up and putting it into napkins for me, so I could be present! The only photo taken was all the kids crowding round to watch the blowing out of the candles, and we didn't film ANY of it!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Those cakes are £10 in a supermarket. We’ve had a few because we tend to get 3 cakes. One for class party, one for family party and one for the day 😂 they’re very basic. Everywhere we’ve held a party though, the cake has been cut up for us so I don’t know what her issue is 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 10
Imagine being on the way home from your 5 year olds party and the first thing you do is post on Instagram about said party… can she not leave her phone alone for one bleeping day?! It’s not normal!

• Angry
Hi all, never really commented on this thread before.. but I cannot believe how much slimmer she was when she was full term with Stan!

Wonder how long it will be before she posts a birthday reel with a twee caption addressed to Stan.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m fully convinced she’s having an early mid-life crisis at this point. She comes across as a raving lunatic. She CANNOT let go of the past and is teary and emotional about something on a daily basis.

Reactions: 16
I’m sure I bought my son a cake exactly like that from Asda or Tesco a few years ago - for about £10! I wouldn’t pay someone to make one if I could buy it ready made myself for a fraction of the price!
My son’s had one exactly like it too, wasn’t so wonky as that one though
---
Those cakes are £10 in a supermarket. We’ve had a few because we tend to get 3 cakes. One for class party, one for family party and one for the day 😂 they’re very basic. Everywhere we’ve held a party though, the cake has been cut up for us so I don’t know what her issue is 🙄🙄🙄
Pure laziness.

Reactions: 7
Howling at the terrible M&C Saatchi Mum push from her and the other divvies! They all sound so fake! Especially Charlotte, she doesn't interact with any of them! 😂

• Haha
It’s a Tesco cake, £9 off the shelf and has awful reviews so I’ve no idea why she wouldn’t just give it out and make a nice cake for at home.
She looked so much slimmer when full term with Stan than she does now yet still tries to convince people otherwise.
---
Howling at the terrible M&C Saatchi Mum push from her and the other divvies! They all sound so fake! Especially Charlotte, she doesn't interact with any of them! 😂
Yeah I had a look at one of the people she is so friendly with yet they basically never comment or interact with her posts. The other person was at least a bit more subtle and included some people in her stories that aren’t part of the same management.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I’ve never had a message from a parent after a party to say ‘I’m happy’ always thanks for coming, x is over the moon with his gifts etc. She is the most self centred, selfish parent I’ve even seen.

Reactions: 8
Wouldn’t the kids/parents find it odd that they’ve watched a kid blow out candles on a birthday cake then a different cake appears in their party bag?! Like have they just taken a cake, put candles in it, then boxed it back up to bring home? That’s so bloody bizarre

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wouldn’t the kids/parents find it odd that they’ve watched a kid blow out candles on a birthday cake then a different cake appears in their party bag?! Like have they just taken a cake, put candles in it, then boxed it back up to bring home? That’s so bloody bizarre
I always make my daughter a cake but never give it out at parties for the guests sake 🤣 But if I’d just got a cheapo supermarket cake I would absolutely cut it up and serve.
---
I’ve been to a lot of parties where they’ve got gorgeous cakes made but just cut up a tray bake for the guests to take home.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
For my sons 5th Birthday, the cake was £50 and a bugger to cut up because it was a huge stormtrooper head. I still cut it up and gave it to all the guests though. It tasted amazing but I didn’t want to be left with loads of cake to eat. Did they not at least eat some of the cake at the party?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.