Charlotte Louise Taylor #30 Get a bloody grip, you utter massive drip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine getting into your pyjamas and thinking “I need to take a photo to show thousands of people on Instagram”.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Kids in their pyjamas at 4pm!!!! It's not dark until 6!!! No dog walk or playing outside then. It's Saturday night ffs, but ol' Charl just wants to shove them off to bed as soon as so she and Frank can stuff their faces with a home cooked meal and birthday cake. Dickheads.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Didn’t realise we were on a new thread!!!!

kids in jammies at 4 in the afternoon is beyond a joke. She’s unbelievably lazy.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
My fingers are itching to comment on her post of Stan blowing out the candles to ask if the kids enjoyed the party bags.

Also, his wrists in that clip. Poor kid.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
A8DAB98B-1A26-466B-AD84-BE7E4FCAB7A6.jpeg

heavily pregnant here and yet she looks far slimmer in this photo than she does now in real time

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I buy those cakes sometimes! My baking is poor, my kids don't like cake. I end up eating it all. Now I buy doughnuts or give a sweet cone.

Reactions: 4
8BA33412-5812-4167-93B1-57C3D2EB9577.jpeg

The state of his wrists.

how she continues to claim this child doesnt have sticklers is beyond a joke.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
So for his birthday party he’s not wearing a nice wee outfit or have his hair styled just the usual sweatshirt and flat mop of hair!!

I’m only saying this because my Parents worked full time (I’m a 70’s baby) and we didn’t have a lot of extra money but my mum put us before herself and my Dad and we always had a lovely wee outfit for our Birthday and looked so fresh and clean.

Then the next day we’d sit and write little thank you letters for our presents we had been given.

She’s a lazy Cow that has no idea of what it’s like to struggle with a young family.
I really hope her bubble bursts soon 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Wow. Just wow. This just shows how neglectful she is. That is NOT a natural position for wrists to ‘flip’ in. I hope the poor kid isn’t in pain
sad isnt It. My cat sits with his paws tucked in like that when he’s asleep in his tiger bread position

Reactions: 4
She will “take the day off” so she can “focus on stan” however will come back first thing tomorrow with an edited, cringe reel about her “baby boy” growing up and how hard it’s all been for HER.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
She will “take the day off” so she can “focus on stan” however will come back first thing tomorrow with an edited, cringe reel about her “baby boy” growing up and how hard it’s all been for HER.
Stan has the unfortunate genes that make him look like his clown head mother....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You must be mistaken, Stan looks just like his dad and is extra bendy like him too 🤔
Stan has the same face as Charlotte... The same bulbous nose and squashed in face like one of those rubber face hand puppets from yrs ago
---
Remember these?? Scrunchie face Charlotte (and Stan)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Stan has the same face as Charlotte... The same bulbous nose and squashed in face like one of those rubber face hand puppets from yrs ago
---
Remember these?? Scrunchie face Charlotte (and Stan)
Facially they are certainly extremely similar. You can see that on the latest reel.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And the cheesy birthday reel is in. She is so pathetically predictable. Anything for ‘content.’ Stan is bloody annoying but have to say I feel sorry for him, and all three kids - their lazy mother has sold their privacy to the internet rather than get off her size 13 arse and get an actual job. Feel especially sorry for Stan though. His wrists at the start of the reel look dreadful. How she tells herself he doesn’t have Sticklers - or that she doesn’t need to get him properly checked - is utterly baffling. Near negligent.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.