Charlotte Louise Taylor #30 Get a bloody grip, you utter massive drip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Bills friend will be starving..... Theyre 1 1year old boys... They could eat that pizza themselves easy never mind 4 of them sharing it!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She must be worried you know, a couple of years ago she had ads pretty much every 2 or 3 days on her Instagram account, they have really slowed down for her. Only 3 ad posts on her grid compared to 11 of them by this point last year, there haven’t been loads of ads on stories either.

Reactions: 7
Nice healthy hello fresh meal for her there 😂
I knew she didn't get a family box! She may have done the 1st ad round but this 2nd one she chose a box for 2.
Because she's so used to feeding the kids pizza and freezer meals so her and shark can eat much nicer food when they are in bed! She already said they eat alone basically half of the week.
---
Surely there was more than that! My 6 year old eats a whole pizza to himself 🤣

I was going to say I can't believe she fed 1 pizza to 4 kids, two of whom are 11 year old active boys. A 7 and a 5 year old.

But this is Charlotte, of course she feeds Kids meager portions. I bet that boy will go home saying he's hungry. Let's hope the parent watches her stories.

I have to wonder, why she feeds the kids such measley portions when clearly she feeds herself and shark very well?
---
Oh and while I remember, her showing off this morning about using a machine in the gym for 40 minutes and then doing 10 weights.
Notice how she didn't share the calories burnt! Bet it was hardly anything like the other day! Put all back on with her lavish breakfasts 🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I knew she didn't get a family box! She may have done the 1st ad round but this 2nd one she chose a box for 2.
Because she's so used to feeding the kids pizza and freezer meals so her and shark can eat much nicer food when they are in bed! She already said they eat alone basically half of the week.
---

I was going to say I can't believe she fed 1 pizza to 4 kids, two of whom are 11 year old active boys. A 7 and a 5 year old.

But this is Charlotte, of course she feeds Kids meager portions. I bet that boy will go home saying he's hungry. Let's hope the parent watches her stories.

I have to wonder, why she feeds the kids such measley portions when clearly she feeds herself and shark very well?
---
Oh and while I remember, her showing off this morning about using a machine in the gym for 40 minutes and then doing 10 weights.
Notice how she didn't share the calories burnt! Bet it was hardly anything like the other day! Put all back on with her lavish breakfasts 🙄🙄🙄
I've noticed a lot of ppl seem to go the gym these days as more of a social meet up rather than doing any dam exercise!! How many women do you see go to the gym on a full face of make up and come out looking exactly the same except their fringe is slightly out of wack?? Why not just meet up in the park instead ladies?? 💩

Reactions: 6
No heavy breathy stories so far this morning! Maybe she’s bedridden with a cold or she’s merged her fat arse into the sofa

• Haha
Reactions: 2
38B6B60A-E8E6-42B4-94DA-5862BC900E36.jpeg

Sticklers suggests a small jaw. This IS a tiny jaw. It’s no wonder they didn’t manage breastfeeding.
The only reason Charl clings onto him not having sticklers is because he doesn’t have a cleft palette. He hasn’t had genetic testing and so they can’t say he doesn’t. He has limb spacicity (sp?) and with that if she doesn’t her help he can have irreparable joint problems, meaning he’ll be in major pain, that isn’t treatable from young childhood. If she gets help now it can save him from a lifetime of pain. The fact that she won’t is the most disgusting thing I’ve ever witnessed…and I’ve watched Mrs Meldrum’s downfall.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
View attachment 2027206

Sticklers suggests a small jaw. This IS a tiny jaw. It’s no wonder they didn’t manage breastfeeding.
The only reason Charl clings onto him not having sticklers is because he doesn’t have a cleft palette. He hasn’t had genetic testing and so they can’t say he doesn’t. He has limb spacicity (sp?) and with that if she doesn’t her help he can have irreparable joint problems, meaning he’ll be in major pain, that isn’t treatable from young childhood. If she gets help now it can save him from a lifetime of pain. The fact that she won’t is the most disgusting thing I’ve ever witnessed…and I’ve watched Mrs Meldrum’s downfall.
Is that Stan? I thought it was daisy at first! That really does show the sticklers doesn’t it. Poor little boy, I really really hope she’s getting him help behind the scenes for his wrists.

Reactions: 11
The food thing is so weird. I really don’t understand why they don’t eat the same things. Surely it’s easier to just make a big batch of stuff like cottage pie, spag bol, curry, chilli, fish pie, stew, chicken pie, the list is endless! She has ALL day to make it then if Mark is getting home late she can keep him a portion. the kids don’t have to eat at 5 though and I don’t think he gets home that late anyway.
It’s still like she’s still a single mother and he’s her boyfriend who comes round for dinner. Weird!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.