Charlotte Louise Taylor #30 Get a bloody grip, you utter massive drip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's a very weird story. We are meant to unilaterally support other women whatever they do? Even if they make poor choices that endanger chikdren? Um - I don't think so

Shark must be looking forward to knocking off tonight for hours of drunken moaning. 🙄. All totally avoidable

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Let’s not forget this was the person who promoted children messing about with dangerous salt portions. She doesn’t give a tit about dangerous things with children….however will still cut up grapes for William.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Why on the vlog about the party bags is she talking about chocolate buttons like we’ve never heard of them before! Also what stress is there in a soft play party. Organise a cake and turn up! I’m presuming she not having to cater as soft play normally does that 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 12
What is the stupid bint going on about to someone's comment..... The UNKIND tit again and swearing?? They didn't swear, nor were they UNKIND!! This woman needs a good slap!! I hope someone does it one day at the school gates to humiliate the stuck up cvnt!! She lives in Cheshire so thinks she's better than everyone else?? Not all of Cheshire is nice and she's the biggest turd there obviously!! Horrible witch 👊

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Was it necessary for her to create a video about party bags..16 minutes talking about a load of tat. I hate party bags, my daughter is the same age as Stan and as soon as it's home it goes on the side and she soon forgets about it then I file it away in the bin. Does she think parents need guidance in the form of a video for this??

Reactions: 20
Was it necessary for her to create a video about party bags..16 minutes talking about a load of tat. I hate party bags, my daughter is the same age as Stan and as soon as it's home it goes on the side and she soon forgets about it then I file it away in the bin. Does she think parents need guidance in the form of a video for this??
Clearly doesn’t need to give guidance - many have pointed out the dangers and she’s just deleted their guidance! 🤪

• Angry
Reactions: 10
This influencing rubbish is coming to an end for this big fat Trollop. I dread to think how many comments she’s deleted or accounts she’s blocked that were genuine. She must be awful to live with, can never ever admit when she’s wrong and spurts the ‘be kind’ nonsense to anyone who has a different opinion. Get in the bin you Charlotte Tilbury bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This influencing rubbish is coming to an end for this big fat Trollop. I dread to think how many comments she’s deleted or accounts she’s blocked that were genuine. She must be awful to live with, can never ever admit when she’s wrong and spurts the ‘be kind’ nonsense to anyone who has a different opinion. Get in the bin you Charlotte Tilbury bleep.
Precisely....... It must take a lot of her time deleting all the different opinions and 'unkind' comments from her social media accounts. Maybe if she wasn't such a pretentious, self absorbed cvnt then ppl wouldn't challenge her crappy behaviour. Like I say, good slap required 👊

• Heart
I was just going to say I’ve never known anyone cross their fingers the way she does it’s BIZARRE. Same as the good old wanky wave.

• Haha
  • Sick
Maybe it’s some kind of repetitive strain injury from her fingers constantly on hyper alert to delete any vaguely critical comments on her videos.

I was just going to say I’ve never known anyone cross their fingers the way she does it’s BIZARRE. Same as the good old wanky wave.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So size 13 (my arse) Charlotte has ordered this Cake that’s meant to feed an entire class!!!!!

My OCD is going crazy that she didn’t put black & white Candles on it too!!!!

That’ll be lucky to feed half of them 😡

We used to make sure that we kept some cake back for my Parents and Grandparents too.

Even though he is an irritating little C**t you’d think the money she earns (off him and his siblings) he’d have a decent sized cake!!!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So size 13 (my arse) Charlotte has ordered this Cake that’s meant to feed an entire class!!!!!

My OCD is going crazy that she didn’t put black & white Candles on it too!!!!

That’ll be lucky to feed half of them 😡

We used to make sure that we kept some cake back for my Parents and Grandparents too.

Even though he is an irritating little C**t you’d think the money she earns (off him and his siblings) he’d have a decent sized cake!!!
That is the ugliest bleeping cake I’ve ever seen. It’s not even homemade, which would give it an excuse for being so tit.

She does duck all all day. Couldn’t make a little cake?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.