Charlotte Louise Taylor #30 Get a bloody grip, you utter massive drip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title courtesy of @snickerdoodle

Recap: Charlotte is now obsessed with the gym. Absolute hero, getting up before everyone else and burning off 300 calories which she then consumes immediately when she gets her Costa coffee or drinks half a can of evaporated milk, but she deserves it, she really really does.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Thank you for the new thread. I’m really proud of you and I think that’s ok? I hope everyone has a lovely day *wanky wave 👋 *

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Thank you for the new thread. I’m really proud of you and I think that’s ok? I hope everyone has a lovely day *wanky wave 👋 *
I'm proud of myself and I'm proud of you too.
I think I was the one who came up with Wanky Wave too so I'm proud of that because I deserve it. I'm so so happy.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Haven't watched for a year but has she always sounded like her jaw is fekin broken?? Her latest video she sounds like her mouth is just messed up, slurring words, hissing through her teeth, almost like shes trying to sound posh but just can't 🤣. And yet she speaks a bit more normal when she's rambling on about why she's doing what she's doing re cake..

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Excellent thread name. I do hope Charl is treating herself to something lovely because it’s Friday. Because she deserves it. She really does. Maybe a trip to Costa and then home for lunch - pork scratchings on toast washed down with lashings of condensed milk. And then a bottle of Prosecco after the school run to get into weekend mode.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What the hell is she waffling about saying she likes Fridays because of the promise of the weekend?! Like the weekend comes after Friday, does she expect it to miraculously turn to Monday when she wakes up?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
'Sweary and unkind.' duck off and grow up. The commenter has got a very valid point about the amount of plastic tat and sweets in the bags. Never has a thread title been more appropriate for this moron.
Not sure the commenter actually got sweary and unkind at any point?

Reactions: 36
She always uses the word unkind when anyone criticises her, it’s like she is a child in an Enid Blyton story. That comment was pretty measured and truthful, she doesn’t like it because she knows the person is correct in what they are saying.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She’s a really nasty piece of work. Like really REALLY nasty. The passive aggression is far worse than the use of the word “crap” (which wasn’t even being used as an insult.)

If that’s what all her kids get at parties and at school discos then it shocks me. Maybe I just live in a nicer place, and know nicer people, but (especially at school) sustainability is a huge part of education and encouragement for the kids so there is no plastic tat.
The bigger thing that the school community really fosters is ACTUALLY being kind. Not in the context of calling people mean when they call you out on hypocrisy or crappy behaviour, but in having a school food bank (which is no questions asked), being able to anonymously donate towards a fund that can help families attend school trips, writing letters and going to meet the local care home, litter picking, small acts of kindness. At Christmas we could donate our Christmas jumpers that have been grown out of, so everyone could wear one for jumper day. We donated THOUSANDS of £ for Ukraine. In my (nearly) seven years at the school there has been ZERO bullying in the school day because the kids won’t allow it. It’s a small school, so herd mentality will come into play (not to say that some kids can’t try to bully, but they can’t as the kids call them out on it. Even with that, the “bully” isn’t left out) but it’s just not tolerated.

Her idea of kindness is so skewed I can’t even start to understand

For Charlotte…”anonymous” acts of kindness are ones that you get a little warm fuzzy inside for, but don’t tell 45000 followers for a pat on the back. That’s not selfless…it’s self fulfilling.

---

And as the great Stephen Fry said:

The sort of twee person who thinks swearing is in any way a sign of a lack of education or a lack of verbal interest is just a bleeping lunatic.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
THIS 💯 💜. Couldn’t have said it better myself.

She’s a really nasty piece of work. Like really REALLY nasty. The passive aggression is far worse than the use of the word “crap” (which wasn’t even being used as an insult.)

If that’s what all her kids get at parties and at school discos then it shocks me. Maybe I just live in a nicer place, and know nicer people, but (especially at school) sustainability is a huge part of education and encouragement for the kids so there is no plastic tat.
The bigger thing that the school community really fosters is ACTUALLY being kind. Not in the context of calling people mean when they call you out on hypocrisy or crappy behaviour, but in having a school food bank (which is no questions asked), being able to anonymously donate towards a fund that can help families attend school trips, writing letters and going to meet the local care home, litter picking, small acts of kindness. At Christmas we could donate our Christmas jumpers that have been grown out of, so everyone could wear one for jumper day. We donated THOUSANDS of £ for Ukraine. In my (nearly) seven years at the school there has been ZERO bullying in the school day because the kids won’t allow it. It’s a small school, so herd mentality will come into play (not to say that some kids can’t try to bully, but they can’t as the kids call them out on it. Even with that, the “bully” isn’t left out) but it’s just not tolerated.

Her idea of kindness is so skewed I can’t even start to understand

For Charlotte…”anonymous” acts of kindness are ones that you get a little warm fuzzy inside for, but don’t tell 45000 followers for a pat on the back. That’s not selfless…it’s self fulfilling.

---

And as the great Stephen Fry said:

The sort of twee person who thinks swearing is in any way a sign of a lack of education or a lack of verbal interest is just a bleeping lunatic.
---
Oh dear. Looks like the party bags vids haven’t landed as Charl hoped. Seems she’s getting quite a bit of flack on the reel and YT. Some (most) of the comments very polite too. Question is - can she delete fast enough? And will all this unkindness ruin her well deserved Friday reverie?
---
And she’s a blocking for liking plastic-critical comments, apparently.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I can’t believe she’s blocking people for that! Is this why she is sharing random posts about boosting women today? Because people have criticised her tit party bags 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 15
THIS 💯 💜. Couldn’t have said it better myself.

---
Oh dear. Looks like the party bags vids haven’t landed as Charl hoped. Seems she’s getting quite a bit of flack on the reel and YT. Some (most) of the comments very polite too. Question is - can she delete fast enough? And will all this unkindness ruin her well deserved Friday reverie?
---
And she’s a blocking for liking plastic-critical comments, apparently.
She's such a child. And that comment appears to have been deleted too.

Reactions: 8
So individuals who are actually helping with a public health message are being blocked and deleted. Not very kind is it?

It’s really not hard to take a step back and think - “they’re right actually” and post a nice message saying: thanks so much for highlighting this. I’m really glad my vlog has highlighted this important issue. I will be taking the balls out of the party bags and hope this vlog will raise awareness of this to other parents. I will certainly be spreading the world locally.

When you know better, you do better.

Can you imagine if there was a similar tragedy at Charlotte’s children’s school and Charlotte said oh I knew all about the risks. They were pointed out to me but I deleted all the comments and never mentioned it myself personally because……MY FEEEEEELLLLLLLIIIINNNGZZZZZZZZZ. People would think she was deranged. She’s also not “covering this up” as she might think but actually creating a situation where even the sheep seem to be thinking, hey this woman couldn’t actually give a tit about about kids' safety. She'd rather devote her time to whataboutery arguments over the use of the word "crap" 🙈🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I would actually have a great deal of respect for her if she came onto insta and said “I’ve been reading comments on the party bag video and actually, people have made such a good point about the bouncy balls, I’ve decided I’m going to remove them from the bag. Thank you so much for bringing this to my attention, it was an oversight on my part!” But no, she’s got to delete and block.

Reactions: 25
I would actually have a great deal of respect for her if she came onto insta and said “I’ve been reading comments on the party bag video and actually, people have made such a good point about the bouncy balls, I’ve decided I’m going to remove them from the bag. Thank you so much for bringing this to my attention, it was an oversight on my part!” But no, she’s got to delete and block.
I’d have had respect if she hadn’t deleted them (and blocked genuinely concerned people). Now I see it as damage control.

What’s the second rate agent company called now they chucked them all out of channel mum? Might have to drop them an email, with photographic evidence.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.