Charlotte Louise Taylor #30 Get a bloody grip, you utter massive drip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's filmed herself opening a box of wax melts. Yep, seriously!!! JFC, is that the only sort of content you can think of!? 😴 😴
It's bastard freezing here down in the south east, and yet she's in a dress and sliders!!!!
bleeping hell she loves herself doesn’t she. You know she’s sending that pic to Shark saying “I’m feeling so cute today, I reallly am”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Charl’s video highlights…

- shark didn’t want the pets; said no and stepford wife said of course your decision you man of the house (although you do feck all)
- Daisy nagged until she got the pets she wanted
- rat lady is Charl’s new BFF and they will keep in touch (more than she does with Mark’s family)
- they deserve the rats and the rats deserve them, they really do
- Charl still worried that with children growing up she might have to get a job and leave the house for reasons not food shop related
- still beside herself that Suzanne asked her to spa stay to make up the numbers and save the others some money
- Charl can’t wait to do yoga on the hen weekend, she deserves it she really does
- transformation to Rebecca Adlington continues
I just know you made this about 100x more entertaining that the actual video 🤣

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.