Charlotte Louise Taylor #30 Get a bloody grip, you utter massive drip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2027206

Sticklers suggests a small jaw. This IS a tiny jaw. It’s no wonder they didn’t manage breastfeeding.
The only reason Charl clings onto him not having sticklers is because he doesn’t have a cleft palette. He hasn’t had genetic testing and so they can’t say he doesn’t. He has limb spacicity (sp?) and with that if she doesn’t her help he can have irreparable joint problems, meaning he’ll be in major pain, that isn’t treatable from young childhood. If she gets help now it can save him from a lifetime of pain. The fact that she won’t is the most disgusting thing I’ve ever witnessed…and I’ve watched Mrs Meldrum’s downfall.
Yes - that does look like micrognathia (abnormally small lower jaw). You can see similar presentation in a diagnosed case here. You cannot diagnose or rule out Sticklers simply by assessing for a cleft palate. That is just not done; particularly given the family history so I do think we are not being told the whole story here

I think the issue is that we don’t know what condition Stan may or may not have. However what we can say is that there are certain characteristics that are of concern and you would expect to be under reviews/being actively treated. This is clearly a very difficult situation for Charlotte to address publicly (and not something she wants to share as it doesn’t fit with her narrative rather than due to any concern for Stan’s privacy) but I would hope that Stan’s issues are actually being addressed. He is in school now so there should be some more third party intervention now. Whilst this maybe a difficult issue for Charlotte, her feelings/reactions cannot be the driver here regarding what help and assistance Stan gets

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13
No wonder Charlotte only does a Q&A once in a blue moon. I bet all the questions are about Stan having Sticklers!

Reactions: 10
Is that Stan? I thought it was daisy at first! That really does show the sticklers doesn’t it. Poor little boy, I really really hope she’s getting him help behind the scenes for his wrists.
I also thought it was Daisy!
Unfortunately not.

I know a wee boy who was born with a small jaw. He had tests got sticklers amongst other genetic conditions (proper tests). You can’t tell from a lack of cleft palate. Friends’ son had breathing issues because of the small jaw (and smaller airways)

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I would have thought Mark would have questioned it too. He is his dad and he's been through it with Daisy. He's not blind.
Anyone can see the boy has Sticklers

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The food thing is so weird. I really don’t understand why they don’t eat the same things. Surely it’s easier to just make a big batch of stuff like cottage pie, spag bol, curry, chilli, fish pie, stew, chicken pie, the list is endless! She has ALL day to make it then if Mark is getting home late she can keep him a portion. the kids don’t have to eat at 5 though and I don’t think he gets home that late anyway.
It’s still like she’s still a single mother and he’s her boyfriend who comes round for dinner. Weird!
I find it so odd. My husband has worked all kinds of shifts but I nearly always just put a portion for him aside to eat if he is working at odd times. Like you say, things like cottage pie or whatever, I just have a few small dishes that are perfect size for a single portion and he can reheat whenever. It’s more expensive to do separate meals and in charlottes case it’s also horrible to see because the kids get junk food while her and Mark eat the nicer stuff.

Reactions: 13
My cleaning OCD wants to make me dunk these two in a bath of dettol 😛 They just look grubby!!
Her mum looked such a state at the wedding. She just looks a mess. Ill fitting dress thats not remotely flattering, awful grim looking sandals, hair a mess, not a scrap of make up on. Mother of the bride and she looks like shes been dragged through a hedge backwards.
Hated Charlottes whole dress/outfit. The dress was a size too small, don’t personally think it’s particularly flattering, hated the veil, hated the too long hair extensions. It just all looked shabby.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Those wine ad stories were weird and a bit creepy. I couldn’t work out if the sound was really poor quality or if it was just my phone. At least booze is on brand for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
'...no matter how you parents...' :rolleyes: 🤡
She makes errors in EVERY SINGLE AD. It's not as though the whole marketing campaign would collapse without her and her eight bleeping lines of cringey text.
'I used to be a journalist.' Well you must've been tit if this is your writing standard.
'...and I love and support you.' duck off you fake, insincere twit.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
All that Zoflora she keeps buying isn't killing germs is it?? She's ill again and yawning her head off..... Why film then?? So full of tit she is
---
'...no matter how you parents...' :rolleyes: 🤡
She makes errors in EVERY SINGLE AD. It's not as though the whole marketing campaign would collapse without her and her eight bleeping lines of cringey text.
'I used to be a journalist.' Well you must've been tit if this is your writing standard.
'...and I love and support you.' duck off you fake, insincere twit.
Well, journalists are full of tit and always fabricating the truth..... As proven by all the rest of em too. The woman is a dick and so far up her own deluded fat arse 🙄

Reactions: 8
View attachment 2027206

Sticklers suggests a small jaw. This IS a tiny jaw. It’s no wonder they didn’t manage breastfeeding.
The only reason Charl clings onto him not having sticklers is because he doesn’t have a cleft palette. He hasn’t had genetic testing and so they can’t say he doesn’t. He has limb spacicity (sp?) and with that if she doesn’t her help he can have irreparable joint problems, meaning he’ll be in major pain, that isn’t treatable from young childhood. If she gets help now it can save him from a lifetime of pain. The fact that she won’t is the most disgusting thing I’ve ever witnessed…and I’ve watched Mrs Meldrum’s downfall.
I have to attach this photo to add to yours. I don’t know what the medical term is for it (I think facial hyperplasia?) but it’s very distinctive in Sticklers.

8950AC24-78DB-44BF-9A75-13AC8CA9D09C.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I have to attach this photo to add to yours. I don’t know what the medical term is for it (I think facial hyperplasia?) but it’s very distinctive in Sticklers.

View attachment 2027950
It’s mid-facial hypoplasia which is an indicator. I feel comfortable that - given the family history - and presentation, there is no way that any HCP will have ruled out Stickers based on a cursory check for a cleft palate immediately after birth etc so hopefully Stan will be getting support

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Hi
It’s mid-facial hypoplasia which is an indicator. I feel comfortable that - given the family history - and presentation, there is no way that any HCP will have ruled out Stickers based on a cursory check for a cleft palate immediately after birth etc so hopefully Stan will be getting support
His head size reminds me of someone who has Achondroplasia Dwarfism ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The yawning….. so unprofessional.

the constant bigging up of Mark when he does BASIC adult things; Mark made her some pasta/Mark brought a take away home etc - shes sp bleeping LAME. Big bleeping wooop he got take out chinese - id be more impressed if he maybes actually stayed home and took part in parenting his own kids for once.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The yawning….. so unprofessional.

the constant bigging up of Mark when he does BASIC adult things; Mark made her some pasta/Mark brought a take away home etc - shes sp bleeping LAME. Big bleeping wooop he got take out chinese - id be more impressed if he maybes actually stayed home and took part in parenting his own kids for once.
Mark the Shark..... I bet she sucks like a Shark hoover too which is pretty lame.. Paid promotion for that next eh Char?? 🤣 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Hi

His head size reminds me of someone who has Achondroplasia Dwarfism ♥
Bloody hell! I’ve just googled this and some of the children on the images could easily pass off as Stan or Daisy (I still can’t believe she called her kid Stanley ffs). Actually, Stan’s features look more prominent than most of the boys on the google image search.
I honestly thought the girl in the left was Daisy!
ABA35349-89D4-46CD-94EE-33D36F89D785.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.