Charlotte Louise Taylor #27 Stop with the lies we know you ate all the pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is such a selfish fecker!!!!!! She has a bit of dry skin on her eyelid for feck sake!!!! She’s getting my BP right up!!!!

I lost my young sister to MND and I’m battling a Glioblastoma Multiforme Brain Tumour. She has no idea what it’s like to be feeling so overwhelmed at this time of year!!!! Her biggest freak out is not getting a delivery slot for her lazy ass!!!!
She needs a big dose of reality 🤬
I’m lucky, I have a warm roof over my head, food in my cupboards and friends to love ♥
I’d love to sit down with her and tell her exactly how it is but obviously that’ll never happen!! Her whole life she’s been pandered too and for once I actually feel sorry for her hubby 🙄
I'm so sorry x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I feel as if she’s grown more bottom teeth…..they look so crammed in recently. Why they were never sorted when she was younger I’ll never know! My teeth were so wonky etc when I was younger and my mum and dad made me get a brace because they wanted my teeth to look nice and not have to go through it when I was an adult and I’m so glad they did! Why her parents didn’t get them sorted is beyond me!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I still can’t work out why she feels the need to slap loads of make up on, yet film herself when she’s woken up?! Everyone has seen her without it as she happily post it online….surely she isn’t that dim?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
JFC her eye look like a man's ball sac!!! 🤮
As for putting nappy cream on them - I have no words!!!
Why not use the Skin and Me you were recently flogging Charl???
Ball sac

I still can’t work out why she feels the need to slap loads of make up on, yet film herself when she’s woken up?! Everyone has seen her without it as she happily post it online….surely she isn’t that dim?
Topsy Turvy..... Even puts 4rse cream on her face which explains everything really doesn't it?? 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Just when I thought the mental associations with Charl couldn’t get anymore grim….’My crusty eyelids and snotty nose.’ Excuse me while I go away and vom 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Ok I’m just catching up on the thread. I assumed she’d used sudocream on her eyes because that can be used for eczema, skin irritations and nappy rash. I use it for all sorts even though I’ve no babies anymore …. But did she actually say she used metanium 😳🤯

Reactions: 8
Ok I’m just catching up on the thread. I assumed she’d used sudocream on her eyes because that can be used for eczema, skin irritations and nappy rash. I use it for all sorts even though I’ve no babies anymore …. But did she actually say she used metanium 😳🤯
She sure did 😅 I don't think anyone would have batted an eyelid (forgive me) if she said Sudocrem (although I still wouldn't put that on my previous eye lids).

Reactions: 14
Another night out involving alcohol and shes made an excuse not to go……………..

Reactions: 13
I reckon @BettyCrocker is onto something.
Yeah something just feels fishy.

We had the couple of weeks where she was constantly moaning about not feeling well/headaches and going to the Doctor then her saying she fell asleep in the car etc then she mentioned she had done pregnancy tests but she deliberately didnt say it they were positive or negative, shes putting on weight at a rate of knotts, we haven’t had any of her usual weekly drunken nonsense- no nights on the prosecco at 5pm, no negronis with mark, no boozy Friday nights at the grandparents, shes now missed 2 festive boozy nights out with pathetic excuses for not going………..she hasn’t mentioned her period or being “due on” in MONTHS - when she normally mentions it frequently…….

• Wow
Reactions: 20
💯 this. For me the main hint is the absence of boozy stories. The only thing that could keep Charl off the booze is a bun in the oven.

If she is preggers it is proof - as if it were needed - that she is so determined not to get a proper job that she’s convinced Frank to dtd enough times to conceive one more unconsenting cash cow. #anythingforcontent

Yeah something just feels fishy.

We had the couple of weeks where she was constantly moaning about not feeling well/headaches and going to the Doctor then her saying she fell asleep in the car etc then she mentioned she had done pregnancy tests but she deliberately didnt say it they were positive or negative, shes putting on weight at a rate of knotts, we haven’t had any of her usual weekly drunken nonsense- no nights on the prosecco at 5pm, no negronis with mark, no boozy Friday nights at the grandparents, shes now missed 2 festive boozy nights out with pathetic excuses for not going………..she hasn’t mentioned her period or being “due on” in MONTHS - when she normally mentions it frequently…….

Reactions: 10
She sure did 😅 I don't think anyone would have batted an eyelid (forgive me) if she said Sudocrem (although I still wouldn't put that on my previous eye lids).
Oh my days. I can’t believe she’s put actually nappy cream on her eyelids. Looks like she’s put it on with a trowel too 🫣

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I just don’t think anyone needs to know about her crusty eyes, snotty nose, plans with her “chums” or that she’s holding her sons hand. Nor do we need to know if she is or she isn’t pregnant. It continuously blows my mind daily that this woman is nothing special, no different to any of us. She does nothing of note, has no talent, isn’t particularly beautiful or funny, she’s not relatable. She has no qualities to make her interesting and yet SOMEHOW she has brainwashed herself into thinking she is so influential and special that she has to post photos of herself with nappy cream on her eyelids and explain to thousands of strangers why she’s not going for tapas with her friends. None of these people are mentally well.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She is unbelievable 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
How bout feeling cosy with your offspring and not putting a night on the piss first eh?? Ah well, at least your kids are second best..... What a total fvxktard!! Thankfully, I don't do Instantspam or Fakebook, Twatter etc....... Its for egotistical not rights who also like to be amateur surveillance operators..... I'll leave that there

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.