Charlotte Louise Taylor #27 Stop with the lies we know you ate all the pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She100% will have a miracle baby. Omg we weren’t trying, we was being careful and using contraception, this little one was just meant to be. And of course it won’t have sticklers because she will just ignore signs and deny it. A little baby just for the views 🤬
in a few years so many baby I’ll have been born for like and views, ffs that’s no reason to have a baby

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Calling a spade a spade here. Even if she is pregnant the mound in that picture is all fat. You don’t show that early unless very slim. Charlotte is not slim.

Where would they even put a baby? They couldn’t even fit a Moses basket in their room, let alone a next to me or cot.

She’d never let precious Daisy not have the biggest bedroom and Stan’s is the size of a postage stamp so either he’d be turfed in with nearly teenage Bill (poor thing as Stan seems like a bloody handful) or they’d swap and Bill once again will be moved to a smaller room, showing his position in the family. Unless they put the baby in the utility room with Merlin.
She’d be stupid. (Which actually gives more weight to it being true). The kids all have their own rooms and have a level of independence. We all know the baby would purely be for ad revenue.
I have four, and it’s hard work but they’re all 100% wanted and loved for themselves. Not so I can make money from them.

I know I’m a repeating record but I’m saying it again. She has Twice now (William was an accident so I’ll give her the benefit of the doubt with him) knowingly and willingly risked her children growing up with a disability which can be completely avoided with fertility treatments. She put her own need for a fairytale conception over a lifetime of health problems for her children. She doesn’t care about the children. She cares about one person. Herself.

Now excuse me whilst I go and explain to Little Timmy that I don’t care if he’s tired and hungry. He has seven chimneys to clean before dinner. Mama needs her prosecco pennies.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Wait a second. Let me get this straight.

They buy a brand new velvet sofa.
Frank (rightly) doesn’t want stinky dog on this sofa (there’s another sofa he is allowed on, so could be cuddled on that still).
Frank buys dog a nice bed for the room.
Charlotte pitts Frank’s whole family against him to tell him he’s wrong for wanting one nice thing, in order to get her own way.
A compromise is made where dog HAS to be on a blanket.
Charlotte shows how much respect she has for her husband by letting him up without a blanket under him, but claims she’s complying by there being a tiny bit of his body on the blanket.

View attachment 1796336
God she’s ugly

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
No charl you are not sharing the gif of you and shark because “ it made me smile “ you are sharing it for the same reason as everyone with your kind of personality does , to remind everyone that you have a man and to try and prove that you are sexually active 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
JFC poor Frank. Hard to imagine how he was able to breath properly crammed into a photo book under Charl.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Has someone blown her up with Helium 🙄
Ya see tattle witches, we love each other, we really do! Yeah whatever Charl, your story about the dog on the sofa, shows how little respect you have for Frank. Regardless of the cringy as duck photobooth posing. twit.

Reactions: 8
Ya see tattle witches, we love each other, we really do! Yeah whatever Charl, your story about the dog on the sofa, shows how little respect you have for Frank. Regardless of the cringy as duck photobooth posing. twit.
Further confirming my theory that he's an abused partner. She has zero respect for his wants or needs. The fact she's mocked him publicly gives us an insight into how bad it must be behind closed doors. If she's willing to belittle him on social media she'll sure as hell be belittling him at home.

Nothing wrong with Stan, he's just flexible like his dad 🤣 Sure Mark will have a limp dick trying to stick it in the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man.

Her face lit up did it?

She had a partner and kid at home.

Charlotte, you cheating bleep.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Honestly Tattlers, NGL. It is taking ALL my willpower not to comment on that photobooth post and ask whether Mark was able to breath ok 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The 4rse licking comments are building up on that stocking filler video...... Good god 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Further confirming my theory that he's an abused partner. She has zero respect for his wants or needs. The fact she's mocked him publicly gives us an insight into how bad it must be behind closed doors. If she's willing to belittle him on social media she'll sure as hell be belittling him at home.

Nothing wrong with Stan, he's just flexible like his dad 🤣 Sure Mark will have a limp dick trying to stick it in the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man.

Her face lit up did it?

Oh well I’m sure he ex now thinks he had a lucky escape. I really hope he’s happy and he makes bill happy when he’s with him

Reactions: 6

Her face lit up did it?

Wow. Just wow.
And there we have the confirmation none us needed that she cheated.

Oh well I’m sure he ex now thinks he had a lucky escape. I really hope he’s happy and he makes bill happy when he’s with him
I hope he decides to go to live with him (and is welcomed with open arms) when he realises he’s being exploited.

Reactions: 8
Hang on, hang on, hang on........

I think the person who has posted that comment is stirring tit.....

Charlotte posted a 'what's in my hospital bag' on 25th November 2013.......the person in this comment says Charlotte was smiling at Mark in 2013.....

So she was having feelings for Mark when pregnant? Was Bill born in 2013 or 2014?

She was cheating when pregnant guys 🤮

That comment is SO specific, I feel like they've done it to out Charlotte

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I think she is hoping for another syndrome child as she can use it as content, like she's after all the sympathy. It doesnt surprise me in the slightest

Reactions: 2
Hang on, hang on, hang on........

I think the person who has posted that comment is stirring tit.....

Charlotte posted a 'what's in my hospital bag' on 25th November 2013.......the person in this comment says Charlotte was smiling at Mark in 2013.....

So she was having feelings for Mark when pregnant? Was Bill born in 2013 or 2014?

She was cheating when pregnant guys 🤮

That comment is SO specific, I feel like they've done it to out Charlotte
She had William in may/June 2013.
Think Frank started not long after she was back from mat leave, but she didn’t take long because allegedly she was the main breadwinner and they couldn’t do without her wage (but Stephen clearly could cope with his wage and maintenance after she cheated and left, so something doesn’t add up there).

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.