Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Effeffess

The year is 2042. Charlotte, despite continuing to gain 3 stone a year, is still a size 13. COVID 19 has, in her mind, still only just come to an end. "It's nice that we can finally meet up again" she says, 20+ years after restrictions ended. The extension rug has still not been cleaned and a week later becomes the root cause of COVID 42.

• Haha
Reactions: 51

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
She has shared this 100% because she thinks she looks pretty.
I totally thought the same. She's so in love and fancies herself. It's unreal.

Following on from THAT bum shot in her living room, I offer......

Thread suggestion:

Charlotte Louise Taylor #28: Bum cheeks roasting on a open plant stand 🌲

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

37BBL

VIP Member
I think if she is, it will be a Christmas announcement, round the tree with some cheesy as fuck wording about a special Christmas present. Maybe a shot of the dog saying I'm going to be a big brother. Charlotte crying. Charlotte forcing Mark to kiss her. Daisy and Stan talking nasaly about a baba and mama and dada. Charlottes dad in his shorts and her mum all red faced congratulating them.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
A print of their first dance with the words "Charlotte and Mark" on but absolutely no sign that any kids live there. I reckon this is their cosy night time snug which they retire to and engage in hot, passionate, steamy sex in front of their roaring, erm, plant stand. The plant leaves caressing Charlotte's bare bottom as she mounts her Mark.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
She's definitely not making it up. I live locally and it's common knowledge that Mandy working at the local Aldi has been diagnosed with carpel tunnel. We're all heartbroken 💔

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Eskimogem

Chatty Member
A GP once told me that you know you have flu if there was a £50 note on your bedroom floor, you wouldn’t have the energy to get up to pick it up… Charl is up and about, posting on Instagram and troweling make up on, she does not have anything near influenza.

You have a COLD Charl you size 13 whopper.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Loubell83

VIP Member
Charlotte, you are out of bed, you’ve been to Costa and you’ve put concealer on. You also have a to do list
You do NOT have flu.
If you did you would be stuck in your bed with no energy to move.
You have a cold you dumb bitch.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Justreading

VIP Member
Busy morning in the pharmacy, click and collecting and going to Hobbycraft. And hopes everyone is snuggly and warm!

No you fucking bellend people with jobs are not snuggly and warm they're working their arses off and wondering how to fit in food shops around that! She has no idea about being busy, or really life!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Loubell83

VIP Member
I just watched her stocking fillers video. Stan had Roblox and Minecraft stuff as he’s “obsessed”.
Why does she let him play video games? He’s 4!! Lazy excuse for a mother.
My son is 4 and hasn’t heard of any of this! He’s asked for paw patrol toys from Santa…
Am I the only one that thinks it’s wrong a 4 year olds presents are based around gaming?

• Heart

Effeffess

I just scrolled back to last year's ham day to get myself excited about the content to come - there was only one pic, but I *did* find this... remember when we genuinely thought this was Charlotte on the back of the reindeer 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
A fucking poll? On a tragedy. Fuck me. This is an example of everything that is wrong with the world. A fucking poll on people's pain and grief, to drum up engagement no doubt. Why would she? I've seen it all.....

Is she gonna share the results? She's not asking which is your favourite Xmas song. She's literally put a poll up about the loss of life.

Charlotte, fuck you.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
I'm going to offer an alterative, perhaps controversial theory: Mark is an abused partner.

His demeanour. The look on his face. His posture. His presence. He's very unhappy. Depressed. Sad. He doesn't appear content or relaxed at all.

I think Charlotte is an abusive partner, more so when she's had a drink. I believe she's controlling Mark, the kids, the household. I believe everyone has to march to the beat of her drum. The notes from the kids are written to appease her. They're all scared of her. Treading on eggshells. She is a nasty women and they're all frightened. They appear on video and her channel because, to disagree, would result in emotional abuse or manipulation. This can come in the form of 'don't you want to see your Mama happy?'

I think Mark is so downtrodden he doesn't know how to leave her. He's scared of her. Perhaps he doesn't agree his kids should be exploited online but he's scared to disagree with her. I bet she's pulled the 'you won't see the kids' card.

Decorating his office appears warm, kind and loving. To me, picking the decor and items in HIS space screams control. He can't choose anything. He is just her puppet.

Don't be fooled by her. There is a sinister side to her. She believes the baby voice and gestures hides this but you can see right through it.

• Heart
  • Sad

Yoyolady

Chatty Member
I don’t want to out myself as the content is quite specific but basically I called her out on something and she scrolled back to when I had asked her to post a story to raise money for an ill child and she hadn’t even replied let alone posted it and she said ‘would you want x (person who was mother of said child) to know how unkind you are. So she was prepared to contact that person to say I was a ‘troll’ but not to post a story to help raise money. She also repeatedly told me how sad and empty my life must be and how ‘unkind’ I was (I was calling her out on running around knowing she probably had covid).

We need to see screenshots 😯

• Wow
  • Angry

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
I would be quite worried if my children were regularly leaving me notes like this. As a one off it would be cute but this seems to be a regular thing that they do when Charlotte has been upset about something that day. I kind of feel like she is so caught up in herself and how she feels that they do things to try and please her so she makes a fuss of them for being kind and sweet to mama.

Givemethetea

VIP Member
Imagine she was a single mum on a council estate and had her nails done and bragged she hadn’t put the heating on- she would be hung!! But oh no it’s ok because it’s charl - makes me piss myself when strangers say ‘well her kids are looked after’ how the fuck do you know????

• Angry