Charlotte Louise Taylor #27 Stop with the lies we know you ate all the pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m honestly surprised that she hasn’t claimed one of the kids has strep A symptoms for content yet

Reactions: 12
I’m honestly surprised that she hasn’t claimed one of the kids has strep A symptoms for content yet
Well, like I've always said.... She lives the gov narrative and will live by it like gospel. Most of this is because she wants to bow down to youtube and never get any strikes for having an opinion of her own...... It's pathetic. She is a sheep and will do anything the gov push out there even though they're liars and thieves of anyone's hard earned labour and lifestyle.
Ppl like her will amount to nothing and anyway, now she's took all their death pins on their BS genocidal advice... She'll only be around for another 5 - 10yrs anyway. They don't tell you that on mainstream media for their own sick gov agenda purposes.... Enjoy the time you have left

Reactions: 2
Oh my days. I can’t believe she’s put actually nappy cream on her eyelids. Looks like she’s put it on with a trowel too 🫣
With metanium it's meant to be a really thin layer so you can see the skin underneath. She can't help but trowel it on like she does her makeup.

It will be her skin reacting from never getting a proper breather. I don't even think the Kardashians will wear eyeshadow EVERY single day of their lives

Reactions: 5
If she has a mirena coil, like she says she had inserted, then she shouldn’t have periods.

I think she didn’t go to the first one because she’s ballooned in size (from already pretty darn large) and couldn’t control the narrative, and tonight she didn’t go because she couldn’t plaster makeup on with a trowel so made excuses.

She’s ALWAYS “battled” alleged vague illness after alleged vague illness whilst saying “I’m never sick”. Her weight gain isn’t exactly unwarranted. She eats like a pig going for slaughter.

I think if she had “accidentally” got pregnant again by not taking contraception (which, fyi Charl is rape) then Frank might have actually left. Then again, he’s been looking super grumpy recently, so could be. bleeping hope not. She’s a terrible mum to her current children and risks lifelong disability for all her children, despite there being fertility treatment available that would guarantee a healthy child.

• Heart
Are these women really "chums"? I mean, what exactly would make Charlotte an attractive friend? She has nothing to offer. Nothing to discuss or talk about. No intelligence. Does nothing with her life. Is so out of touch with the real world. I would have absolutely nothing in common with her. She'd bore me to tears.

I always remember the gift bags she put together in one vlog when some "chums" were coming for a pamper night. Why? Why give them gifts to take away? Spending lots of money on them as she wants them to feel good. Why? Because she knows she's buying friendships and she knows full well she has duck all else to offer.

• Heart
Wait a second. Let me get this straight.

They buy a brand new velvet sofa.
Frank (rightly) doesn’t want stinky dog on this sofa (there’s another sofa he is allowed on, so could be cuddled on that still).
Frank buys dog a nice bed for the room.
Charlotte pitts Frank’s whole family against him to tell him he’s wrong for wanting one nice thing, in order to get her own way.
A compromise is made where dog HAS to be on a blanket.
Charlotte shows how much respect she has for her husband by letting him up without a blanket under him, but claims she’s complying by there being a tiny bit of his body on the blanket.

42CEA571-3AD6-4307-B3F8-5ED1FDDC7BF1.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Also notice her constantly holding her arm across her belly….. and we havent had a full body mirror selfie in MONTHS……

Reactions: 4
OMG She is just so ick ick ick 🤢🤢🤢

I’m so traumatised after seeing those stories I don’t think I can eat my brekkie.

Good spot. Kinda wish one of the sheep would ask her to do a YT or reel about her festive fashion plans. Imagine the scenes - ‘What I’m wearing for the first proper Christmas after Covid, the one that I’m HOSTING.’ Now I think about it, the fact that we’ve not had a cringe video on that theme already is another sign she’s probably preggers. Either that or she’s piled on so many pounds thanks to her lazy, vacuous, sugar/stodge/booze-filled lifestyle that she’s not comfortable in her size 13 boots and too embarrassed to do the twirly mirror shots anymore.

Also notice her constantly holding her arm across her belly….. and we havent had a full body mirror selfie in MONTHS……
My post above got mixed with my previous one somehow - good spot point was in response to Betty’s comment on how Charl is holding her arms across her belly etc.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
Its ham day next Saturday - if we dont get a mirror selfie of her in her outfit and we don’t get a few stories where shes tipsy - then i think she’s definitely pregnant. I think we are going to get a cringe inducing pregnancy announcement at Christmas……

• Wow
Reactions: 15

Frank (rightly) doesn’t want stinky dog on this sofa (there’s another sofa he is allowed on, so could be cuddled on that still).
Charlotte pitts Frank’s whole family against him to tell him he’s wrong for wanting one nice thing, in order to get her own way.
Charlotte shows how much respect she has for her husband by letting him up without a blanket under him, but claims she’s complying by there being a tiny bit of his body on the blanket.

View attachment 1796336
OMG!! She looks like Chucky there!!!!

View attachment 1796336
Evil Chucky

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Its ham day next Saturday - if we dont get a mirror selfie of her in her outfit and we don’t get a few stories where shes tipsy - then i think she’s definitely pregnant. I think we are going to get a cringe inducing pregnancy announcement at Christmas……
I’m 11 weeks pregnant, I found out mid October (super early!) Does anyone remember when her headache posts were? If we were announcing, we’d have chosen Christmas so she’d have to be around the same as me 🕵️‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I’m 11 weeks pregnant, I found out mid October (super early!) Does anyone remember when her headache posts were? If we were announcing, we’d have chosen Christmas so she’d have to be around the same as me 🕵️‍♀️
It was around the 26th September that she went to the GP because she dozed off in the car the day before and she had already been at the Doctors the previous week because she had a “sore head”……so about 10 weeks ago….. so if she was maybe a few weeks pregnant at that point she will have her 12 week scan somewhere before xmas, just in time for that all important Christmas pregnancy announcement on instagram….

I honestly think she’s pregnant.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
It was around the 26th September that she went to the GP because she dozed off in the car the day before and she had already been at the Doctors the previous week because she had a “sore head”……so about 10 weeks ago….. so if she was maybe a few weeks pregnant at that point she will have her 12 week scan somewhere before xmas, just in time for that all important Christmas pregnancy announcement on instagram….

I honestly think she’s pregnant.
I do too.

I thought this was obvious......

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I really can’t decide if she is or she isn’t. I can’t imagine her not saying anything about it when it could be content and there’s more chemistry in a rock than there is between Charl and Frank. Where would another kid sleep?! They messed up with the extension big time

Reactions: 7
I think she’s pregnant and I think we’ll get a Christmas Day or New Year’s Eve reveal.
Usually at this point we’re getting stories of gin and tonics, bubbles, baileys etc. there’s been nothing. She’s avoiding social situations and claiming she’s ill- I think it’s written in the stars. They’re mental if they’re having another one - 4 is hard work!

Reactions: 9
She can’t sufficiently meet the needs of her three children and Merlin now, let alone another child. Her reasons for having another child would be selfish, eg money, attention, content.

She knows the risks of passing on sticklers, so if she has another child with the condition, I really hope she supports the child sufficiently and stops going on about how traumatic it is for HER.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.