Charlotte Louise Taylor #27 Stop with the lies we know you ate all the pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread! Title by @MardieT

Today is the day - we're eagerly awaiting photos of the new carpet and Charlotte's beautiful toes stomping around on it to a background track of heavy breathing. Bonus points for Mark lurking furtively in the background looking as happy as ever.

I'm so pleased for Charlotte on this momentous day, she deserves it, she really does.

Just a reminder to Charlotte, stop posting photos and videos online of people who haven't consented. ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Loving the thread title!!

Here with the popcorn ready for carpet day. I bet Charl will have at least a bottle of prosecco and several packs of pork scratchings to celebrate. Because she deserves it. She really does.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think it is the Aunt’s house. I really don’t want to go on Instagram stories and see a ferocious looking dog scratching itself.

Reactions: 4
Mulled wine at 11am whilst the kids are at school - typical classy Taylor gathering

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
That bloody dog of her Aunty’s is bleeping ugly as sin. Horrible looking mutt.

And I’m sorry bleeping wreath making, mulled wine and Christmas songs on in the middle of November…… get a bleeping life. Hope she’s not driving after having the wine….,.,,

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It looks like auntie doesn't want to be on insta...now if only strangers were granted that level of privacy!

Reactions: 8
Only invited because they had an extra Wreath lol. The SIL to be has an actual job!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Otherwise translated as either....

I wasn't originally invited and am a second thought or....

I'm lying because my brother's fiancée wasn't invited
I thought was such an odd comment too. If your family are doing such thing why wouldn’t she have been included from the start.

Reactions: 17
To be fair, when I do stuff with my siblings, we don't necessarily involve any of our adult kids, they all have their own families and busy lives 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I highly doubt the fiancée is going to take a day of precious annual leave in the run up to Christmas to make a wreath. Clearly someone dropped out so Charlotte was asked along as most other options would be far too busy

The odd wording is to make it look like Charlotte is ordinarily super busy (waffling into phone, taking parcels to the post office, going to Costa) and therefore would never ^normally^ have time to do something like this. Meanwhile everyone knows this is a big lie. Kind of like the appearance at the wedding. Awks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.