Charlotte Louise Taylor #27 Stop with the lies we know you ate all the pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t need to put eyeshadow on to film for brand work, here eyes are that dark they look like they’ve got a Smokey eye going on anyway. I don’t like that she says she NEEDS to wear make up for brand work, to me that portrays the message that you only look professional if you have make up on. I might be overthinking it but it’s a very shallow point of view. I’m sure most of us can do our job (a proper job Charl) perfectly fine without a full face of make up trowelled on

Reactions: 21
It always irks me that I actually quite like that ‘fa la la’ Christmas mug of hers 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I refuse to watch the video so don’t know where she got the mug but in case useful - I found a v sweet fa la la mug on TKMaxx online (quite small I think - stocking filler for my LO). Only £2.50 I think and they had a few other with festive words too.

It always irks me that I actually quite like that ‘fa la la’ Christmas mug of hers 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 1
How old fashioned and quite frankly sexist is it to say that she needs to wear makeup for filming and brand work !!!!! Do male content creators have the same expectations???? What utter bullshit

Reactions: 15
Oh for God’s sake. Metanium is NOT suitable to use round the eye area. Looks like contact dermatitis either due to allergy or irritant. Advice would be to STOP wearing eye make up to try and identify if it is an irritant from that and let the area heal. If not healing, more likely to be an allergy. Again, got to try and identify what but DONT wear eye makeup up and let it heal. If it doesn’t might need a short course of steroids. But DONT wear eye make up whilst using them 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈. If you HAVE to wear eye make up, weigh up the risks of increasing the problem vis a vis turning down the work to prioritise your health (ie what anyone sensible would do but hey - got to give all the options 🙈).

I am willing to be that the pharmacist said STOP wearing eye make up. But Charlotte doesn’t want to do that.

Reactions: 14
I'm blocked from viewing her stories and haven't watched a video of hers in months, but ive just clicked on the stocking video and I cannot believe how round her face has got!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I can’t believe anyone would put nappy rash cream near their eyes. It’s a miracle worker on sore bums for baby’s but she’s mental and could do damage to her eyes. I’m sure the pharmacy would not recommend that 🤦‍♀️ I hope she doesn’t influence anyone to do the same!

Reactions: 8
I can’t believe anyone would put nappy rash cream near their eyes. It’s a miracle worker on sore bums for baby’s but she’s mental and could do damage to her eyes. I’m sure the pharmacy would not recommend that 🤦‍♀️ I hope she doesn’t influence anyone to do the same!
I feel very confident that no registered pharmacist would recommend doing this. Can’t remember the active ingredients in metanium but if it contains parabens it could make what looks like dermatitis worse. I’m sure no one on here would do something so stupid but felt compelled to post just in case any of Charlotte’s fans might read here and be influenced to do similar 🙈. The NHS really is about to fall over so could well do without self inflicted injuries clogging up A&E ta very much

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just started with the vlog. ‘A memory bag for her’ 🙄 Maybe just me but I thought memory bag not that I’ve heard it called that but a memory box is something you fill for the child to keep and look at.

Reactions: 5
Doubt she bothers cleaning her make up brushes and that’s what caused it.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
She is such a selfish fecker!!!!!! She has a bit of dry skin on her eyelid for feck sake!!!! She’s getting my BP right up!!!!

I lost my young sister to MND and I’m battling a Glioblastoma Multiforme Brain Tumour. She has no idea what it’s like to be feeling so overwhelmed at this time of year!!!! Her biggest freak out is not getting a delivery slot for her lazy ass!!!!
She needs a big dose of reality 🤬
I’m lucky, I have a warm roof over my head, food in my cupboards and friends to love ♥
I’d love to sit down with her and tell her exactly how it is but obviously that’ll never happen!! Her whole life she’s been pandered too and for once I actually feel sorry for her hubby 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.