Charlotte Louise Taylor #27 Stop with the lies we know you ate all the pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How old is Merlin? My dog is very very old now and grumpy, but if I make eye contact her tail starts wagging, my dogs growing up, always wagging their tail. My parents dog, whole body jiggling with his tail wagging, but Merlin? Very very rarely wags his tail? That seems so strange to me? But maybe other dogs are like that? I’m when I’ve come across his sort of breed (not sure he isn’t mixed?) before they have always been quite jolly. Poor Merlin

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Dry sore eyelids but carries on applying more make up than a Ru Paul's Drag Race contestant on a daily basis. Make it make sense...

How old is Merlin? My dog is very very old now and grumpy, but if I make eye contact her tail starts wagging, my dogs growing up, always wagging their tail. My parents dog, whole body jiggling with his tail wagging, but Merlin? Very very rarely wags his tail? That seems so strange to me? But maybe other dogs are like that? I’m when I’ve come across his sort of breed (not sure he isn’t mixed?) before they have always been quite jolly. Poor Merlin
He looks very sad because he is way under-exercised/stimulated. Totally the wrong breed for them to have got. Poor dog. I'm certain her business case to Frank for getting Merlin was that she was going to take him on long walks every day which would give her a super slim bod.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
My old boy is at the end of his life now probably only has a few months left 😭 and I'd say he gets more walks/exercise a day than Merlin does! And he always wags his tail and always trys to make an effort to come say hello when someone comes in the room. Merlin is clinically depressed and its so un bleeping fair on him! Has she ever got him groomed? Or tried to groom him herself? She's a useless c**t of a mother what on earth made her think she'd be a good dog mum?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
My old boy is at the end of his life now probably only has a few months left 😭 and I'd say he gets more walks/exercise a day than Merlin does! And he always wags his tail and always trys to make an effort to come say hello when someone comes in the room. Merlin is clinically depressed and its so un bleeping fair on him! Has she ever got him groomed? Or tried to groom him herself? She's a useless c**t of a mother what on earth made her think she'd be a good dog mum?
She's been busy filming.... Tut

😂

Reactions: 1
Her eyelids are sore cos she trowels on a tit tonne of make up every day! Surely if they were that sore, she wouldn’t be able to put a load of eyeshadow and eyeliner on?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her eyelids are sore cos she trowels on a tit tonne of make up every day! Surely if they were that sore, she wouldn’t be able to put a load of eyeshadow and eyeliner on?
The thing is, if she doesn't put any eye make up on, she looks like she's been soaking her eyebags with Tetley teabags all night..... Like Roy Orbison but without the shades!! Dark circles galore

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Anyone else hear Minge instead of manger and Fucks instead of fox?
Ahhh, the annual Christmas “light spotting” car ride. Couldn’t, I don’t know..,,take a family dog walk so you don’t waste fuel, kill the planet and give the poor dog a walk. Have they all lost the ability to walk?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Metanium goes off 🤣🤣 it has a shelf life once opened. I'm sure of it. At the very least, it has an expiration date. I'm assuming she last used it on Stan, perhaps two or more years ago 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Sorry but if shes using nappy cream that she had for Stan then she deserves to get an eye infection. She would've wiped his bottom with wipes and bare hands then squeezed the tube onto her finger without washing her hands in between. The risk of nasty cross contamination is huge. Faecal matter being rubbed around her eyes 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry but if shes using nappy cream that she had for Stan then she deserves to get an eye infection. She would've wiped his bottom with wipes and bare hands then squeezed the tube onto her finger without washing her hands in between. The risk of nasty cross contamination is huge. Faecal matter being rubbed around her eyes 🤢🤢🤢
Maybe THAT'S why she has brown rings around her eyes then without make up

Reactions: 3
Metanium goes off 🤣🤣 it has a shelf life once opened. I'm sure of it. At the very least, it has an expiration date. I'm assuming she last used it on Stan, perhaps two or more years ago 🤢
We always have a tube in, even when no baby in the house. It dries out spots. Also gets rid of could sores really quick. helps with really dry skin patches too

And walking the dog won’t be that hard, and she might get down few sizes too. mums here walk the dog on school run and then ask another mum to run kid in while they stand at the school gate. But then charl is. A witch and bet she thinks she’s too good to talk to school mums. Go out for lunch , loads of little cafe in parks let you have your dog and sit outside, they even have dog bowls of water and you can buy them a snack. Heaton park is a good one for dogs, and won’t be that far for her as it’s a few minutes drive from Manchester centre

Reactions: 6
We always have a tube in, even when no baby in the house. It dries out spots. Also gets rid of could sores really quick. helps with really dry skin patches too
Indeed it's fine to use within its shelf life/expiration date but like any other product it goes off and needs to be discarded. She specifically said it's been used as butt cream, which alludes to using it on her kids (which must be years ago now). She ought to buy a new tube if she's been using it since then.

Reactions: 4
Indeed it's fine to use within its shelf life/expiration date but like any other product it goes off and needs to be discarded. She specifically said it's been used as butt cream, which alludes to using it on her kids (which must be years ago now). She ought to buy a new tube if she's been using it since then.
Well, she obviously doesn't differentiate between butt's and her own face........ She got one thing right at least 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just watched her stocking fillers video. Stan had Roblox and Minecraft stuff as he’s “obsessed”.
Why does she let him play video games? He’s 4!! Lazy excuse for a mother.
My son is 4 and hasn’t heard of any of this! He’s asked for paw patrol toys from Santa…
Am I the only one that thinks it’s wrong a 4 year olds presents are based around gaming?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I just watched her stocking fillers video. Stan had Roblox and Minecraft stuff as he’s “obsessed”.
Why does she let him play video games? He’s 4!! Lazy excuse for a mother.
My son is 4 and hasn’t heard of any of this! He’s asked for paw patrol toys from Santa…
Am I the only one that thinks it’s wrong a 4 year olds presents are based around gaming?
I hate it when these influencers use phrases like OBSESSED and I FEEL LIKE...... 😣

Reactions: 10
Cheryl, get your nose out of Charlotte's hole you stupid bleep....I hate these bleeping arse licking defense comments. Of course Charlotte wants to make other parents feel bad, it's how she kids herself into believing that she's a better parent. What she doesn't realise is lavishing gifts on your kids isn't going to make them feel loved. Ignoring them. Exploiting them. Lazy parenting. Not being present. Not caring. That's the parent Charlotte is and she believes spending money makes up for it. She even does it for the dog. Why else does she make the videos? VALIDATION.

Cheryl, you're a twit 🤣 as you were.

Has anyone saved Charlotte's post where she said she doesn't do all this at Christmas? Lying witch.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Cheryl, get your nose out of Charlotte's hole you stupid bleep....I hate these bleeping arse licking defense comments. Of course Charlotte wants to make other parents feel bad, it's how she kids herself into believing that she's a better parent. What she doesn't realise is lavishing gifts on your kids isn't going to make them feel loved. Ignoring them. Exploiting them. Lazy parenting. Not being present. Not caring. That's the parent Charlotte is and she believes spending money makes up for it. She even does it for the dog. Why else does she make the videos? VALIDATION.

Cheryl, you're a twit 🤣 as you were.

Has anyone saved Charlotte's post where she said she doesn't do all this at Christmas? Lying witch.
The people that watch and dote on these 'video content makers' always need guidance from the very buffoons they watch and worship. It's one big crazy cult..... No one can think for themselves except copy sh1te from one another. No wonder the world us full of sheep zombies.... God help the next generation 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Why the duck would you share a photo of your manky eye with everyone?? Does she seriously think people want to see it??

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
“I have to wear make up for doing brand work”

I mean i get that seeing as she looks like a corpse without make up but she doesnt need to put on eyeshadow or anything on her eyelids. Its probably her grotty make up thats causing it,

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.