Charlotte Louise Taylor #27 Stop with the lies we know you ate all the pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of the comments that pop up I just refuse to believe they’re not her or her family. What stranger realistically is saying how exhausted she must be from how much she’s doing - even if you enjoy her content you must see that in reality she’s doing nothing out of the ordinary and no more than the average parent up and down the country in the buildup to Christmas. I also don’t see many strangers commenting on how selfless someone is for applying makeup when filming? It all just seems really weird. Strangers would comment on things such as how they like her dress or how they enjoyed her video.

Reactions: 13
How can she not be ashamed? She shows cheap noodles & says she can feed her kids for 50p and then shows Tesco Finest duck selection & teriyaki pork belly party food which is obviously for herself & Mark. It’s disgusting the cheap rubbish she feeds her kids especially compared to what she spends/serves for herself & Mark.

She also mentioned that her kids like vegetables & fried egg with their noodles, yet the other day she gave them plain noodles with just a load of sugary & fatty treats on the side as per usual. Don’t talk to me about the tiny portion sizes, the kids are probably full up from the mountains of crisps & sugary snacks she buys for them every week. The poor kids will have a lifetime of eating/health issues!!

Reactions: 19
There was a comment on her make up video about her childrens safety and pointing out the weird comments which she has deleted. So we can see where her priorities are.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
There was a comment on her make up video about her childrens safety and pointing out the weird comments which she has deleted. So we can see where her priorities are.
I saw that too. So she's obviously policing the comments. The comments on her latest two vlogs are waaay too close for comfort!! She won't stop though. The kids are her cash cows regardless of the weirdos that follow her. I see she's now pimping out the grandparents, IN THEIR OWN HOME, for ads. How bleeping vile is that?

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Does anyone else find Stan/Stanley an irritating little tit 💩 💩 💩💩💩
I'd add Daisy to that, I just can't with their voices! I do feel bad saying it, as its not their fault, but its like listening to nasally nails on a blackboard 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I’m watching the grinch with my kids and I swear Charl could pass as a relative of the Grinch. The face, the nose, the manky teeth and creepy smile

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
From @Gossngiggles Charl's adverts this year:
5th Jan Frubes ad (stories, grid post and YouTube video)
7th Jan Bissell ad (stories and grid post/reel)
12th Jan Readly ad (stories and YouTube)
18th Jan Skinny bars ad (stories and grid post) dressed up like the Wonka that she is
26th Jan Gifted dog bandana things
29th Jan Skinny bars ad part 2 (stories and another grid post)
1st Feb United Utilities(pipe lagging 😂) (grid post and stories)
2nd Feb Waterdrop (stories)
10th Feb Morrisons ad (grid post/reel)
15th Feb Furbo dog camera (stories)
17th Feb YoSushi (grid post&stories)
22nd Feb Waterdrop (grid post)
1st March Pick Plates gifted food picks
1st March Dinky Artist ad (stories)
4th March Dentastix dog sticks (grid post and stories)
7th March Purina Dentastix again (grid post and stories)
11th March Yankee Candles (grid post and stories)
17th March Onlinehomeshop- the day Charl changed the bedding (stories)
18th March Eleanor Bowmer mug (stories)
22nd March Iconic London (stories)
30th March Wilko Gardening (stories and reel)
13th April YSL Beauty gifted products (stories)
20th April Wilko decorating stuff (stories and reel)
25th April Cherryz (YouTube video)
28th April Waterdrop kids bottles (Stories)
4th May Petit Filous (reel and stories)
9th May Wilko garden ad (grid post and stories
11th May Petit Filous (grid post)
18th May Waterdrop (stories)
18th May Toots and me gifted dress up clothes (stories)
21st May Vitabiotics dog vitamins (stories and grid post)
24th May Vitabiotics dog vitamins again (stories and grid post)
27th May Dolce Gusto freebie coffee machine that’s she’s giving away as she has one already (stories)
29th May The Cheese Lover ad (reel and stories)
31st May Emma sleep duvet and pillows (YouTube)
31st May Matalan jubilee dress (Instagram stories)
25th June Wilko (stories and reel)
11th July Nature Valley (reel)
15th July Nature Valley (grid post)
19th July Waterdrop carafe (reel)
22nd July Bibi and Tina ad (Youtube)
28th July Morrison’s ad (stories )
29th July Chester Zoo (reel)
1st August Morrison’s ad (reel)
1st August Green Chef (YouTube)
Add ons from @Booklover:
5th August Bibi and Tina (YouTube)
6th August Haribo (Insta post and reel) Charl running in her prairie dress and sandals :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
7th August Skin and Me (YouTube and stories) every Instabeggar flogging this, while the company are offering a cheaper intro rate on their website! 🤪
12th August Primark (Insta post and reel) free clothes for tight-arse Taylor and got 1-1.5 year pyjamas for her daughter!
13th August Dinky Artist 'surprise' gifted pendant crap made from 'Days' words to her mum when she cried over her broken camera!!!!!!!
13th August SkyKids (Insta post and reel) cringe acting off the scale with this one...
15th August Morrisons garden finds (stories). Have no idea what the last sentence means!!!
19th August BenQ (YouTube) a free computer screen for her dicking about on the internet.
31st August Morrisons (Reel, Insta post and stories) she's picked up biscuit mix, bubbles, crafts and popcorn. She uses everything she's 'bought' with her kids all in the ONE day!
24th September George (Asda) (Reel, insta post and stories). We were treated to full on pouty Charl in her Frank Bruno dressing gown. Gifted bedding, pyjamas for the three kids and a tit tonne of toys as payment for an incredibly badly acted reel.
26th September Nationwide Building Society, (Instapost and stories) Ad has totally tanked 'cos ol' Charl ain't no Martin Lewis and will literally flog anything. Hello cowshit batteries and pipe lagging.
27th September Birds eye, (Reel) Another 'picky platter' with more frozen crap from birds eye. The amount of time she must've spent fart arseing about arranging potato shapes and bleeping nuggets she could've made a proper dinner. AND WHO THE duck PUTS CHOCOLATE BISCUITS ON TOP OF CHICKEN NUGGETS???
30th September, Cupshe, (YouTube, Stories and Instapost) full on contortionist Charl in swimwear, with her flappy tit crack front and centre. 🤮
October:
So this month Charl has been dicking about with butter boards, bought a tit tonne of crap sweets to fill up a jar (and filmed it), gone on a 'twit on tour' weekend away and pulled out the duck me hoops to flirt with the leccy man.
13th October, Skin and Me shoehorned into a pack with me vlog (YouTube).
13th October, Nationwide (grid post and stories), that consisted of THREE questions!
15th October, gifted Halloween landfill tat from Cheshire Home Fragrance
19th October, Skin and Me (stories) still trying to flog skin care like all the other Instalosers.
20th October, Morrisons (reel) Making Halloween cupcakes. You just know she'll have nicked the ideas from someone else. She's one of the least creative Instafloggers out there.
22nd October, Vitabiotics Superdog (stories and grid post). Vitamins for the dog, oh the irony!! It needs bleeping antidepressants more like. THAT DOG NEEDS WALKING AND FRESH AIR YOU MORON NOT MADE TO PERFORM IN YOUR BACK GARDEN.
28th October, Sky, (stories, reel, YouTube) I said those kids would be pimped out for another advert yesterday. AND IS THIS WHAT SHE'S PROUD OF??? I mean it says something when you have to be paid to do crafts with your kids, when you'd rather prioritise clearing out kitchen cupboards instead. But then the Taylor's do duck all with their kids unless it's free of if there's a payment involved. And Carol Creamer's left FOUR comments on the YT video already!
29th October, Vivio Vitamins, (post and stories). More kid pimping for this one and Charl still trying to pretend Stan looks like Frank in the comments!!
30th October, Readly again!!! (post, reel stories). Full on cringy acting and pouting for this one. And she's so proud of herself, she really is! 🤮
11th November, Emma (YouTube) An advert for Emma poorly incorporated into her vlog, where she says she's going to make the bed up with the gifted pillows and the gifted duvet, but then doesn't show it in the vlog!! twit.
14th November, Smyths toys (stories and reel). The three urchins were pimped out for another cringy, badly-acted ad, where ol' moonface opened the door to a box (which containmed nearly £200 of gifted Harry Potter toys) she put on her doormat herself! This surprise delivery happened to be caught on camera!!! I'm cringing just typing this! Then we were treated to a full on pout in the kitchen, and a classic cuffs over the wrist shot! 🤮
18th November, Hello Fresh (YouTube) in a WIEINAD vlog. So another Instatwat flogging HF! 😴 Second vlog running she's made a duck up, this time there was no link in the description box! I don't know how she's not necking Gaviscon by the bucket load with the amount she eats!! She had cheese in every meal on this particular day! I suppose cereal for breakfast, a sandwich for lunch and a normal sized portioned dinner is not very Instagram worthy! No wonder she's piling it on.
24th Nov, Readly (YouTube and stories). Another Readly ad! She's looks a greasy mess on her stories, and yet again the vlog is poorly edited and repetitive!
28th Nov, Very (reel and stories) a truly tone deaf, tit ad for Very, where she looks like her hair's on fire and that rug she and her kids are standing/sitting on is bleeping disgusting. Gifted toys again on the back of that gifted Harry Potter Lego two week's ago is very distasteful. The tight-arsed Taylor's would never spend this amount of money on their own kids.
12th December, Sky TV (YouTube and stories) this cringeworthy ad also came with an ill-judged gifted package that Charl proceeded to unpack and gush over in the vlog. She claims she's going to donate some items - yeah right. The irony of Charl showing how to get the 100s of kids movies and games that Sky offer, when she let her kids watch The Holiday. bleeping moron.
16th December, Wiser (YouTube) free radiator controls and app crap for Charl who reckons she's only just started putting the heating on!!!! Yeah right. This vlog was mistakenly posted a few days ago, but she didn't realise, and didn't proofread the title either!!! twit.
21st December, Famileo (no, me neither!), (stories) Charl has now taken to pimping out the grandparents to pay her bills. The poor couple had to do some cheesy acting for some pointless photo newsletter thing you have to subscribe to!

Please can someone start a new thread. This suggestion from @And_that's_okay! has the most likes and it's hilariously appropriate during this festive season. 😂 👏

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I've been at home all week with my kids been out running errands not worn any makeup at all apart from a bit of concealer and nothing for last 2 days. I can't be arsed and don't have the time. It's like she doesn't want people to see how fugly she really is inside and out

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know when her brother’s wedding is? She’s going to look like a heifer beside the other younger, slimmer bridesmaids.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know when her brother’s wedding is? She’s going to look like a heifer beside the other younger, slimmer bridesmaids.
She'll be editing the pics before she puts them online you just know it.
If she isn't preggo, we will see running Charlotte in January

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s uploading a Christmas food shop haul?! Wow, read the goddamn room Charlotte! Thousands of families are barely affording to live at the moment, a giant Christmas food haul cos her and her family are greedy as hell, is just wrong on so many levels. She’s going to really alienate a lot of her viewers

• Angry
Indeed. And for the much anticipated Christmas lunch. How the hell is she going to fit everyone around the tiny dining table squeezed in between her downstairs toilet and her teeny ‘work’ desk?!! She can barely fit her own size 13 arse plus her immediate family, let alone the rest of them.

She can’t wait to “cram it full of family” 😂😂😂 Where the duck are they gonna sit??????

• Haha
She can’t wait to “cram it full of family” 😂😂😂 Where the duck are they all gonna sit??????
Didn't she say there would be 11 of them too? In total or in addition to her party of 5 I wonder.

You can just picture it now, having to take it in turns to sit at the table or 5 squashed at the table (its a tiny table for 5), another 5 in the front room, 2 on the other sofa all eating on their knees. It is tragic! I feel sorry for the visitors actually having to put up with that to be honest.
As its been said before, Charlotte has just wasted that extension. She could have a nice, big table where those crappy conservatory sofas are. We can all see there is plenty of room!

Reactions: 6
Didn't she say there would be 11 of them too? In total or in addition to her party of 5 I wonder.

You can just picture it now, having to take it in turns to sit at the table or 5 squashed at the table (its a tiny table for 5), another 5 in the front room, 2 on the other sofa all eating on their knees. It is tragic! I feel sorry for the visitors actually having to put up with that to be honest.
As its been said before, Charlotte has just wasted that extension. She could have a nice, big table where those crappy conservatory sofas are. We can all see there is plenty of room!
11 includes her family. Looked back on her grid from last Christmas & there’s 11 there last year. Think Auntie Debbie & Hubby?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.