Charlotte Louise Taylor #27 Stop with the lies we know you ate all the pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How far away is she from a hobbycraft? Could she not drive and get the baubles instead of ordering them?!?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
You see it on YouTube comments when she attempts to defend herself - she never directly responds to the points raised against her, she just tries to deflect it all by saying that people are being nasty or that shes just trying her best etc then she just deletes all the comments. Shes a total baby - she canā€™t engage in any kind of debate or adult discussion at all.
You can imagine her in a real life disagreement, instead of defending herself, sheā€™d cry and manipulate and say ā€œI donā€™t know why you are being so unkind to me, stop it pleaseā€ even if she was totally in the wrong.

Reactions: 17
You can imagine her in a real life disagreement, instead of defending herself, sheā€™d cry and manipulate and say ā€œI donā€™t know why you are being so unkind to me, stop it pleaseā€ even if she was totally in the wrong.
Hence why I believe Mark is in a domestically abusive relationship.

I honestly wouldn't put it past her to threaten self-harm or worse should Mark leave her (or if he disagrees with her). Imagine if he disagrees with her, she'll make him feel so small.

Reactions: 16
Very busy morning?? Getting the tesco shop (literally delivered to your car boot) and bobbing to Hobbycraft! She doesn't know she's born this one. She would literally die if she had to do a 12hr shift. Had time to put on 6 layers of make up aswell though šŸ§

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
The only charitable donations she makes are monetary transactions from her account straight into Tesco, Sainsburys and Waitrose..... God forbid she ever went to a slightly cheaper supermarket. She's got an image to upkeep remember!! šŸ¤£
Or when she donated some gifted toys a month or so back. She basically filled a bag for life full of the tit her kids didnā€™t want. Just because she puts a few shoeboxes away at Xmas doesnā€™t make her bleeping Yoko Ono.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
She is the thing of nightmares! The eyebrows are horrific, looks like sheā€™s stamped them on. The fact she said it was easier doing a click and collect food shop rather than going round the shop is laughable, thatā€™s all she does! She wanders round various shops all day fingering stuff sheā€™s not buying
A6933843-4F61-43E0-9B20-9610C30D4DE6.jpeg

Reactions: 11
She is the thing of nightmares! The eyebrows are horrific, looks like sheā€™s stamped them on. The fact she said it was easier doing a click and collect food shop rather than going round the shop is laughable, thatā€™s all she does! She wanders round various shops all day fingering stuff sheā€™s not buyingView attachment 1792210
Shes a lazy lump of lard. Too lazy to walk around a supermarket and do her own shopping. Sheā€™s grotesque.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Busy morning in the pharmacy, click and collecting and going to Hobbycraft. And hopes everyone is snuggly and warm!

No you bleeping bellend people with jobs are not snuggly and warm they're working their arses off and wondering how to fit in food shops around that! She has no idea about being busy, or really life!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I honestly canā€™t believe how much make up she puts on every day! She wears more than I do on a night out. Who has the time to do that every morning while trying to get three kids out of the door for school?! So odd

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Busy morning in the pharmacy, click and collecting and going to Hobbycraft. And hopes everyone is snuggly and warm!

No you bleeping bellend people with jobs are not snuggly and warm they're working their arses off and wondering how to fit in food shops around that! She has no idea about being busy, or really life!
Yep and people who canā€™t work are at home freezing their arses off because they canā€™t afford to put their heating on. Who is she appealing too at this point?

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Wtf is going on with her eyebrows lately ????? Sheā€™s an absolute twit
Maybe she's got an AD coming up for a hair removal brand and let everything grow out like a werewolf in time for the day paid promotion video....... šŸŗ

I reckon she didnā€™t shop inside because she didnā€™t take her camera so wouldnā€™t be able to film herself walking down an aisle past the hidden camera.

Alsoā€¦youā€™ve never wanted to deal with him Charlotte!!
That's it...... Good boy.... Shake all those fleas and eggs off and get them all scratching for chrimbo

• Sick
Reactions: 2
She is the thing of nightmares! The eyebrows are horrific, looks like sheā€™s stamped them on. The fact she said it was easier doing a click and collect food shop rather than going round the shop is laughable, thatā€™s all she does! She wanders round various shops all day fingering stuff sheā€™s not buyingView attachment 1792210
Look at the foundation on her coat. She's so bleeping manky.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.