Charlotte Louise Taylor #27 Stop with the lies we know you ate all the pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really wouldn’t be surprised by this. She sent me a downright nasty stream of messages that were chillingly the opposite of the cutesy demeanour she tries to portray.
Sounds like that Vulgar Victoria Foulger witch 🧙‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t want to out myself as the content is quite specific but basically I called her out on something and she scrolled back to when I had asked her to post a story to raise money for an ill child and she hadn’t even replied let alone posted it and she said ‘would you want x (person who was mother of said child) to know how unkind you are. So she was prepared to contact that person to say I was a ‘troll’ but not to post a story to help raise money. She also repeatedly told me how sad and empty my life must be and how ‘unkind’ I was (I was calling her out on running around knowing she probably had covid).

We need to see screenshots 😯

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
She turned on me on a post once. I can't recall what the subject matter was but it must have had something to do with mental health and alcohol (or similar). I mentioned the impact of alcohol on mood and anti-depressants (all factual stuff anyone can find online) and she jumped on me (as did some of her followers). I didn't screenshot, sadly, but she then blocked me so all the messages disappeared. I'm on a new account now so am still able to snoop.

She was VERY nasty.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I don’t want to out myself as the content is quite specific but basically I called her out on something and she scrolled back to when I had asked her to post a story to raise money for an ill child and she hadn’t even replied let alone posted it and she said ‘would you want x (person who was mother of said child) to know how unkind you are. So she was prepared to contact that person to say I was a ‘troll’ but not to post a story to help raise money. She also repeatedly told me how sad and empty my life must be and how ‘unkind’ I was (I was calling her out on running around knowing she probably had covid).
Did she block you after that?

Post the screenshot. Nobody knows who you are

Reactions: 4
She’s a very nasty woman. Honestly if I saw her in the street I’d have no qualms about walking up and telling her so. I’d do it in a very calm, constructive, and reasonable tone, because unlike how she and other instahuns try to portray anyone who disagrees with them as idiot, jealous, sad losers, I’m actually a hard-working, well adjusted, intelligent, senior professional (experienced with both giving and receiving constructive feedback btw) with lots of interests and a very enriching circle of friends and family. It’s part of her manipulation and laziness that she views anyone who disagrees with or challenges her as thick and jealous. Eh, no Charl 👋

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ooh spill the tea girl I watch Victoria occasionally 😆
Well, she can't take ANY form of criticism or suggestions on her videos.... That's what the comment section is for, for ppl to write their opinion, good, bad or indifferent 🤷🏻‍♀️ Like the saying goes, if you can't stand the heat, then get out the kitchen.... Or in her case, if you can't cook and are a wicked witch in real life then get off friggin youtube LOVE 🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I love you

Reactions: 3
I've experienced her backlash on a YT comment many moons ago. I simply suggested she should read the room and consider how extravagant her life and ads come across and maybe she could consider a different way of promoting companies, by donating to families in need and still giving the PR push. She was really nasty and said I was judging her as she does loads for charity and that I must be a really unkind person to say this to her (the hypocrisy of saying I judged her and then calling me unkind without even knowing me.....)
I did a bit of to-ing and fro-ing with her and then gave up and my comments, and the whole trail were deleted. She's a nasty piece of work when she wants to be, spouts the be kind objective but does absolutely nothing for anyone else unless there is some gain, usually financial, in it for her.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
I've experienced her backlash on a YT comment many moons ago. I simply suggested she should read the room and consider how extravagant her life and ads come across and maybe she could consider a different way of promoting companies, by donating to families in need and still giving the PR push. She was really nasty and said I was judging her as she does loads for charity and that I must be a really unkind person to say this to her (the hypocrisy of saying I judged her and then calling me unkind without even knowing me.....)
I did a bit of to-ing and fro-ing with her and then gave up and my comments, and the whole trail were deleted. She's a nasty piece of work when she wants to be, spouts the be kind objective but does absolutely nothing for anyone else unless there is some gain, usually financial, in it for her.
loads for charity 😂 does she think she’s Bob Geldof. She never leaves her bleeping kitchen most days.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
loads for charity 😂 does she think she’s Bob Geldof. She never leaves her bleeping kitchen most days.
The only charitable donations she makes are monetary transactions from her account straight into Tesco, Sainsburys and Waitrose..... God forbid she ever went to a slightly cheaper supermarket. She's got an image to upkeep remember!! 🤣

Reactions: 13
She really is a bit thick isn’t she and pathetically immature. Only way she can respond is the same old ‘just be kind’ and you must be a horrible jealous troll. Goes to show what a sheltered cosseted life she has had. She seems to forget social media is her JOB!

Reactions: 17
💯. Genuinely I think she’s not at all bright*. That plus being lazy as sun is a recipe for being the nasty, vacuous twit she is.

*One of the reasons that whenever she mentions that she used to be a journalist I split my backside laughing 🤣🤣🤣🤣

She really is a bit thick isn’t she and pathetically immature. Only way she can respond is the same old ‘just be kind’ and you must be a horrible jealous troll. Goes to show what a sheltered cosseted life she has had. She seems to forget social media is her JOB!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She lives by the current gov narrative and any quotes like Be Kind... She can't think for herself and have her own individuality and opinions. Everything is preprogrammed into her via mainstream media or social media Influencing trends..... All these youtubers nd Instantspamners like her are like Robots. They follow the same BS protocol, shop in the same shops, throw out the same mantra and just mirror one another..... Not one of them is unique. Sad and pathetic existence to just copy others for seeking acceptance from strangers 🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’ve been called unkind in a comment by her before too, her use of that word irritates me so much because it’s something a small child might use not a woman in her 30’s (a trained journalist no less!). Also had words with her over her constant whining about covid restrictions and missing her family despite bumping into them all the time. It amazed me that she responded to that message actually as the previous messages I had sent her went ignored.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I’ve been called unkind by her before too, her use of that word irritates me so much because it’s som
Unkind?? If she wants to put herself out there publicly then she needs to grow up and take any suggestions or criticism onboard in a constructive business like manner..... Build upon such ideas maybe.... Its a job after all Charlotte ffs

💯. Genuinely I think she’s not at all bright*. That plus being lazy as sun is a recipe for being the nasty, vacuous twit she is.

*One of the reasons that whenever she mentions that she used to be a journalist I split my backside laughing 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Well, journalists are well known for talking BS and manipulating the truth into a huge lie to portray to others....... Explains why she is now her own boss and doing the same still

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
You see it on YouTube comments when she attempts to defend herself - she never directly responds to the points raised against her, she just tries to deflect it all by saying that people are being nasty or that shes just trying her best etc then she just deletes all the comments. Shes a total baby - she can’t engage in any kind of debate or adult discussion at all.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.