Charlotte Louise Taylor #27 Stop with the lies we know you ate all the pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm going to offer an alterative, perhaps controversial theory: Mark is an abused partner.

His demeanour. The look on his face. His posture. His presence. He's very unhappy. Depressed. Sad. He doesn't appear content or relaxed at all.

I think Charlotte is an abusive partner, more so when she's had a drink. I believe she's controlling Mark, the kids, the household. I believe everyone has to march to the beat of her drum. The notes from the kids are written to appease her. They're all scared of her. Treading on eggshells. She is a nasty women and they're all frightened. They appear on video and her channel because, to disagree, would result in emotional abuse or manipulation. This can come in the form of 'don't you want to see your Mama happy?'

I think Mark is so downtrodden he doesn't know how to leave her. He's scared of her. Perhaps he doesn't agree his kids should be exploited online but he's scared to disagree with her. I bet she's pulled the 'you won't see the kids' card.

Decorating his office appears warm, kind and loving. To me, picking the decor and items in HIS space screams control. He can't choose anything. He is just her puppet.

Don't be fooled by her. There is a sinister side to her. She believes the baby voice and gestures hides this but you can see right through it.
You could be onto something here. I’m glad someone else sees the little things as well, especially choosing paint colours etc. I’m pretty certain that she emotionally abuses those children, the notes etc. it’s not regular behaviour. My 11yo has told me once that she was proud of me, that was when I took my first steps on my own after an injury. I’d be very concerned if her or the younger two would say they were proud of me on a regular basis. I’d be digging deeper and finding out why they felt the need to say it

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She probably throws, “we wouldn’t have all this if it wasn’t for me, I cook and clean etc” I’d imagine he just puts up with it because he’s such a drip and can’t be bothered to leave and try and be independent…it’s too much effort. He can put up with her if it means he can play his PlayStation, have his tea and go to football on a Saturday.

Reactions: 13
She probably throws, “we wouldn’t have all this if it wasn’t for me, I cook and clean etc” I’d imagine he just puts up with it because he’s such a drip and can’t be bothered to leave and try and be independent…it’s too much effort. He can put up with her if it means he can play his PlayStation, have his tea and go to football on a Saturday.
It's like he's another one of her kids isn't it? He's like her child. Mum and son. It's so odd. He seems happy with that too.

Reactions: 8
God its soooooo creepy! You can hear it tapping against the (#gifted) coat too. Then total silence as she strokes that sad dog on its head.
Ick ick ick!!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I'm going to offer an alterative, perhaps controversial theory: Mark is an abused partner.

His demeanour. The look on his face. His posture. His presence. He's very unhappy. Depressed. Sad. He doesn't appear content or relaxed at all.

I think Charlotte is an abusive partner, more so when she's had a drink. I believe she's controlling Mark, the kids, the household. I believe everyone has to march to the beat of her drum. The notes from the kids are written to appease her. They're all scared of her. Treading on eggshells. She is a nasty women and they're all frightened. They appear on video and her channel because, to disagree, would result in emotional abuse or manipulation. This can come in the form of 'don't you want to see your Mama happy?'

I think Mark is so downtrodden he doesn't know how to leave her. He's scared of her. Perhaps he doesn't agree his kids should be exploited online but he's scared to disagree with her. I bet she's pulled the 'you won't see the kids' card.

Decorating his office appears warm, kind and loving. To me, picking the decor and items in HIS space screams control. He can't choose anything. He is just her puppet.

Don't be fooled by her. There is a sinister side to her. She believes the baby voice and gestures hides this but you can see right through it.
I’d love to hear from his old mates/ work mates. What is he really like when away from her. And I don’t often say this but god she’s one of those smug faces you’d love to slap

Reactions: 10
I’m sure I recently saw Mark on a picture on a dating app recently (not his profile I must add, that would be juicy!!!) half wishing I had swiped right just to try get a bit of a nosey in.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
God its soooooo creepy! You can hear it tapping against the (#gifted) coat too. Then total silence as she strokes that sad dog on its head.
Ick ick ick!!
It’s better than hearing her out of breath heaving panting she does when she stomps about

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Haven't been on here in a wee while but her home bargains haul popped up in my recommendations, and instantly thought her tree is tit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t think she’s pregnant but I think she’d like to be (content, everyone). I can’t see the Waitrose strangler being turned on by a manky bra and everything spilling out of a one pound thong into smelly flares.

Still, the tree has had its annual falling-over experience so that must mean it’s nearly ham day? Or did I miss it? And have we finally got shot of the happy fall chalk message? So many questions. So jealous about not being invited to cram into a tiny corner within sniffing distance of a toilet for Christmas Day too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I don’t think she’s pregnant but I think she’d like to be (content, everyone). I can’t see the Waitrose strangler being turned on by a manky bra and everything spilling out of a one pound thong into smelly flares.

Still, the tree has had its annual falling-over experience so that must mean it’s nearly ham day? Or did I miss it? And have we finally got shot of the happy fall chalk message? So many questions. So jealous about not being invited to cram into a tiny corner within sniffing distance of a toilet for Christmas Day too.
Ham day is next Saturday we think

Reactions: 3
Why does she always clench her teeth together when she talks? It’s particularly noticeable when shes doing sit down videos talking directly to the camera and describing things (like on the latest home bargains haul) - she clamps her teeth together then talks through them doing this weird thing with her bottom lip. Its so strange! Also what is wrong with her nails?!!!! They are really thick and all curved inwards - they look like lumps of blutack stuck on the ends of her fingers.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I really wouldn’t be surprised by this. She sent me a downright nasty stream of messages that were chillingly the opposite of the cutesy demeanour she tries to portray.

You could be onto something here. I’m glad someone else sees the little things as well, especially choosing paint colours etc. I’m pretty certain that she emotionally abuses those children, the notes etc. it’s not regular behaviour. My 11yo has told me once that she was proud of me, that was when I took my first steps on my own after an injury. I’d be very concerned if her or the younger two would say they were proud of me on a regular basis. I’d be digging deeper and finding out why they felt the need to say it

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Why does she always clench her teeth together when she talks? It’s particularly noticeable when shes doing sit down videos talking directly to the camera and describing things (like on the latest home bargains haul) - she clamps her teeth together then talks through them doing this weird thing with her bottom lip. Its so strange! Also what is wrong with her nails?!!!! They are really thick and all curved inwards - they look like lumps of blutack stuck on the ends of her fingers.
Yeah, I know what you mean with the teeth clamping and lip movements.... It's like she's trying to keep dentures from falling out.
She loves all branded groceries aswell and The Extra Special ranges. Imagine if she did a shopping haul from Heron foods or Farmfoods.... Think that's beneath her, cost of living crisis or not!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.