Charlotte Louise Taylor #27 Stop with the lies we know you ate all the pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so false isn’t she 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 honestly cannot describe how much she irritates me

It always makes me cringe inside out the way she behaves when Mark is around when she’s filming herself talking to her phone. She goes all pretend self conscious and the ridiculous croaky baby voice gets even more exaggerated.

Reactions: 9
It's so strange is it not that they can be SO POORLY but always seem to miraculously feel better when they have plans with other people...or just not give a tit and go and mix with people when they don't feel well.

She's also filmed a reel for her make up today because she had so many comments and questions yesterday.
Charlotte...people were probably taking the piss. "What HAVE you got on your face?" isn't a compliment.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Lucky Stan has made a miraculous recovery when they have plans isn’t it. Must think we were born yesterday.

Reactions: 13
I really wish she’d do something with them and not share it with everyone. Take photos and make a reel later if you need to (I do quite like doing this) but don’t do it in real time EVERY SINGLE TIME for goodness sake.

Reactions: 10
How about put the effing camera down and get your kids from dancing near an open flame with long hair and polyester coats 🤬 At least Mark had the sense to notice. God, she's such a knob

• Wow
Reactions: 16
He's furious with her. No wonder he looks like he's in a constant mard if this is the shite he puts up with on the daily 😒

I don’t understand why she bothers posting Frank. He always looks pissed off with her and of the opposite personality that she likes to portray in her captions/when she talks about him. He clearly hates social media too, his own profile is private/blank.

Reactions: 19
True.I think she is so oblivious, she probably thinks that is him lovingly looking at her
You’re probably right but if she’s really that oblivious then she’s got problems. There’s delusion/romanticism and then there’s whatever it is Charlotte suffers from.

Reality dysmorphia? She thinks she’s hardworking and busy, slim with nice boobs, has an engaged/enthusiastic husband, syndrome-free kids who don’t need their glasses or other medical intervention, a nice house, and a healthy relationship with food/alcohol…

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don’t understand why she bothers posting Frank. He always looks pissed off with her and of the opposite personality that she likes to portray in her captions/when she talks about him. He clearly hates social media too, his own profile is private/blank.
Because she’s DESPERATE to prove (to who i dont know) that shes got a “man” and that shes in a relationship. Shes created this persona for Mark that I honestly think is all in her head - he looks like the most miserable, disinterested, sullen, bored man. He never appears happy, or comfortable, at ease or like he’s enjoying himself in any setting we see him in. I dont get any sense at all of any romantic chemistry between them whatsoever, they dont even seem to have any natural interactions or banter between them - like when he walks in on her filming herself she acts all childish and allmost starts acting up and showing off - the forced laughing and trying to make him engage with her so she can get it on camera. They honestly seem like strangers - it doesnt seem natural between them. Yet she likes to imply that hes this funny, silly, guy full of personality, that hes this sexy, horny beast that wants to rip her clothes off and ride her like a fairground pony, that hes superdad who bends over backwards for the kids and that hes this allround amazing guy…… its not real. I still think hes closeted and is with her for an easy life so he doesnt have to come out or anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don’t think he’s in the closet, I think he’s extremely miserable with a life he’s got himself into. She was the office fling that went too far. He didn’t have to propose or get married to her mind, however I can imagine the pressure he was under from her and their families. Either way, he needs to step up and safeguard the kids and get his wife some much needed mental support.

Reactions: 16
That look from Mark!! I bet she thinks that he is giving her a smouldering look. The way she becomes all coy and fake cutesy when he comes into the room makes me cringe!
We all know he hates social media and I am sure there have even plenty of ‘discussions’ about it with Charl saying “but Marrrrrk, talking into a camera and invading my families and other random strangers privacy is my job and you knew that when we met, without my job we wouldn’t be able to pay for my sexy Primark thongs and the trowls I need to put my make up on each day”. I think Mark is the one who made her agree to take Sundays off but even that small ask hasn’t worked because she still films vlogs and makes reels etc.

• Haha
I wonder what she thinks when she reads everything on here about Sharky boy. Those screenshots aren’t speculative. That is a pissed off man.

Reactions: 12
I'm going to offer an alterative, perhaps controversial theory: Mark is an abused partner.

His demeanour. The look on his face. His posture. His presence. He's very unhappy. Depressed. Sad. He doesn't appear content or relaxed at all.

I think Charlotte is an abusive partner, more so when she's had a drink. I believe she's controlling Mark, the kids, the household. I believe everyone has to march to the beat of her drum. The notes from the kids are written to appease her. They're all scared of her. Treading on eggshells. She is a nasty women and they're all frightened. They appear on video and her channel because, to disagree, would result in emotional abuse or manipulation. This can come in the form of 'don't you want to see your Mama happy?'

I think Mark is so downtrodden he doesn't know how to leave her. He's scared of her. Perhaps he doesn't agree his kids should be exploited online but he's scared to disagree with her. I bet she's pulled the 'you won't see the kids' card.

Decorating his office appears warm, kind and loving. To me, picking the decor and items in HIS space screams control. He can't choose anything. He is just her puppet.

Don't be fooled by her. There is a sinister side to her. She believes the baby voice and gestures hides this but you can see right through it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I'm going to offer an alterative, perhaps controversial theory: Mark is an abused partner.

His demeanour. The look on his face. His posture. His presence. He's very unhappy. Depressed. Sad. He doesn't appear content or relaxed at all.

I think Charlotte is an abusive partner, more so when she's had a drink. I believe she's controlling Mark, the kids, the household. I believe everyone has to march to the beat of her drum. The notes from the kids are written to appease her. They're all scared of her. Treading on eggshells. She is a nasty women and they're all frightened. They appear on video and her channel because, to disagree, would result in emotional abuse or manipulation. This can come in the form of 'don't you want to see your Mama happy?'

I think Mark is so downtrodden he doesn't know how to leave her. He's scared of her. Perhaps he doesn't agree his kids should be exploited online but he's scared to disagree with her. I bet she's pulled the 'you won't see the kids' card.

Decorating his office appears warm, kind and loving. To me, picking the decor and items in HIS space screams control. He can't choose anything. He is just her puppet.

Don't be fooled by her. There is a sinister side to her. She believes the baby voice and gestures hides this but you can see right through it.
I 100% believe this. In the Christmas tree vlog where he makes a comment about the lights being tangled and she snaps at him saying "you can't blame me!" Her tone is different to the sickly sweet baby voice she normally had. He didn't seem like he was blaming her at all, she instantly took offence. I'm sure there's a side to her that we haven't seen. No one lives like Cinderella all the time, I think she can be quite nasty and manipulative

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.