Charlotte Louise Taylor #27 Stop with the lies we know you ate all the pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really didn’t need to see that much of a close up of her stuffing her latest ‘recipe’ in her face… Mondays are bad enough thanks Charl 🥴

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She admits to experiencing post-birth trauma but her thought processes, behaviours and maladaptive belief system/schemas pre-date this trauma. I reckon it's an anxious attachment, likely as a by-product of her relationship with her mother, which is displaying itself via her neediness including constant need for validation. Having said that, I also believe she has a grandiose view of herself including the way she looks and her superiority beliefs. On the one hand she appears quite narcissistic whilst she is also very low in esteem. She almost has body-dysmorphia; what she sees staring back at her is distorted. She doesn't see the ogre we see.

She sees her kids as beneath her. Her kids aren't as important as her or Mark. Her relationship with Mark takes precedence over her kids safety and security. She knows what people say and think about her yet is unwilling to accept what people say nor is she willing to change or adapt her behaviour. In her mind, she can do no wrong.

There has to be something mentally 'off with anyone who shares their lives online. It's so far from the "norm" (although nobody is "normal").

Having said that, I conclude the following:

She's just a twit 🤣

Many people with mental health problems don't behave like this absolute tit!
I think you’ve summed her up perfectly! Her relationship with her mother is very odd, I’d imagine from Charls need of constant validation that her mum thought she was above her kids, hence why Charlotte does the same. How anyone can see this as normal behaviour is beyond me

Reactions: 5
Going down to London would be tax deductible - what is she talking about?! Quite a bit of shade being thrown on the new agency there about this not being affordable (despite spending hundreds on make up and thousands on doing up that green room 😂). I think trouble in paradise

Not pregnant - paranoid about not having control of photos more like

Reactions: 10
What the hell has happened to the tree ??? Is that the body altering filter ?
It’s wonky like her 😂

Going down to London would be tax deductible - what is she talking about?! Quite a bit of shade being thrown on the new agency there about this not being affordable (despite spending hundreds on make up and thousands on doing up that green room 😂). I think trouble in paradise

Not pregnant - paranoid about not having control of photos more like
Can happily spend like £300 on a shark air wrap thingy though

Reactions: 9
A bleeping poll? On a tragedy. duck me. This is an example of everything that is wrong with the world. A bleeping poll on people's pain and grief, to drum up engagement no doubt. Why would she? I've seen it all.....

Is she gonna share the results? She's not asking which is your favourite Xmas song. She's literally put a poll up about the loss of life.

Charlotte, duck you.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I’ve never known a more miserable soul than this witch. She literally DWELLS on every little thing in life. Yea, tit things are going on in the world… they always are. But you have a roof over your head, food in your fridge and 3 kids and a husband - BE bleeping GRATEFUL. I’m sick to death of the constant moping and pouting on her stories she needs to get a grip!! 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 19
That poll. Seriously she has lost the plot. Baffles me how Frank and her family don’t have a word and tell her what a prize twit she is.

Reactions: 14
But she doesn’t use filters… billy bullshitter!
Yeh and look at the wall on the other side, also slanted. And the floor on the left of the picture, going sideways... It's like she's sucked everything down into a V shape to slim her fat arse and legs

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Yeh and look at the wall on the other side, also slanted. And the floor on the left of the picture, going sideways... It's like she's sucked everything down into a V shape to slim her fat arse and legs
It's so obvious and embarrassing.

Home Bargains Haul....

"I got three because we've got three toilets"

Good job....given you're full of tit Charlotte 🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think she likes to keep the kids home (one at a time though or it equates to hard work) to validate her staying at home. “I’ve been looking after x all day” I can’t have a job outside the home…in reality, we know they’re shoved in from of the tv with minimal effort.
Also, I know it’s been said many times, but does she not see how embarrassing these deals are going to be for William at secondary school? Having someone comment on your mums baps?!
Have some dignity and class. Own your size and put a sodding bra on please!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She's clueless to what's occurring around for her. Yesterday she refers to a shooting, today she's saying a "Christmas miracle" has occurred because Stan can go to school so they don't miss out on festivities. Charlotte, some folk have lost their children to Strep A and here you are whining. Constantly whining.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
It always makes me cringe inside out the way she behaves when Mark is around when she’s filming herself talking to her phone. She goes all pretend self conscious and the ridiculous croaky baby voice gets even more exaggerated.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.