Charlotte Louise Taylor #27 Stop with the lies we know you ate all the pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she’s a self indulgent witch, she’s absolutely vile . Nothing about her is genuine , she’s a pampered , spoiled old trout who has no idea of struggle ! Awful awful specimen

Reactions: 14
I’ve just posted this , let’s see how long before she blocks and deletes . Had to be said though
Well said. And yes - are her kids not a bit old for the play doh kitchen?! I mean Stan at a push is maybe right at the top age range but Daisy is presumably past that kind of thing now and I’d sincerely hope that Bill isn’t still role playing with toys like that?!

I’ve just posted this , let’s see how long before she blocks and deletes . Had to be said though
Think she’s already deleted this…????!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I can’t see it…that’s a very quick delete job. I wonder how she’d cope in a real job when she’s given negative feedback 🤔

Reactions: 6
But she doesn’t use filters… billy bullshitter!
She was moaning this morning because Stans off and she ‘wanted to get things done’ yet she’s got time to fanny around and take selfies in the mirror like a teenager 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
No way does Stan have croup. My baby had croup and was so poorly. Stan looks like he’s just been told it’s his birthday. Silly cow.

Reactions: 7
The tree was off to the side like this the other day when she took a selfie in the same place. Pretty certain it’s bad editing

Reactions: 4
I’d say he’s probably just got a cough or cold. He’s 5, so yeah too old for croup.

sorry but how much make up has she plastered on today?!!!!!!! And £300 for train ticket return to London and she’s claiming she can’t afford that……. What a lying bint she is. How much does one of her adverts bring in? Probably £500 upwards? The whole pleading poverty/stingey northern shtick is getting so boring. I think she’s pregnant.

View attachment 1783580
Thought she didn’t use filters/slimming apps.

But she doesn’t use filters… billy bullshitter!
Haha, snap

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is she deleting all comments on YouTube that are calling her out?! I’ve never known a grown adult take so little accountability or the slightest negativity. She’d never cope in the real world. Why has she kept stan off school too?! He’s absolutely fine! At least at school he can get proper stimulation and not be sat 3 inches away from the tv on a games console

Reactions: 13
I’m not trying to be flippant or anything but, as a mental health professional, I think she has issues. The making up of stories, faking letters from her kids, talking into her phone like it’s a person, crying over petty things, thinking she’s a size 13 & blatantly lying about EVERYTHING. If she’s seeing a therapist then that therapist needs to be struck off because she’s actually getting worse. She acting irrationally & abnormally & seruisly needs an intervention.

Reactions: 18
I’m not trying to be flippant or anything but, as a mental health professional, I think she has issues. The making up of stories, faking letters from her kids, talking into her phone like it’s a person, crying over petty things, thinking she’s a size 13 & blatantly lying about EVERYTHING. If she’s seeing a therapist then that therapist needs to be struck off because she’s actually getting worse. She acting irrationally & abnormally & seruisly needs an intervention.
She admits to experiencing post-birth trauma but her thought processes, behaviours and maladaptive belief system/schemas pre-date this trauma. I reckon it's an anxious attachment, likely as a by-product of her relationship with her mother, which is displaying itself via her neediness including constant need for validation. Having said that, I also believe she has a grandiose view of herself including the way she looks and her superiority beliefs. On the one hand she appears quite narcissistic whilst she is also very low in esteem. She almost has body-dysmorphia; what she sees staring back at her is distorted. She doesn't see the ogre we see.

She sees her kids as beneath her. Her kids aren't as important as her or Mark. Her relationship with Mark takes precedence over her kids safety and security. She knows what people say and think about her yet is unwilling to accept what people say nor is she willing to change or adapt her behaviour. In her mind, she can do no wrong.

There has to be something mentally 'off with anyone who shares their lives online. It's so far from the "norm" (although nobody is "normal").

Having said that, I conclude the following:

She's just a twit 🤣

Many people with mental health problems don't behave like this absolute tit!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.