Charlotte Louise Taylor #27 Stop with the lies we know you ate all the pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many things about this photo……The Dog looks totally depressed and his Coat looks in such bad condition (we’ve had 3 Golden Retrievers over the years and they need daily grooming and regular pamper treatments that keep their coat in lovely condition) ♥

That little girl’s hair has obviously been washed but it’s not been brushed or had de-tangle spray combed thru.

I couldn’t imagine not protecting my new Sofa with throws because you want to keep it looking lovely for as long as you’d can especially when you have kids.

Why is she sitting with her Slippers pushed into the fabric when she walks all over the mucky garden with them on.

That Sofa is far too small, it looks ridiculous for that amount of people and what if you have guests???? Where is everyone going to sit after her “hosting” extravaganza on Xmas Day 🙄

She really irritating me with her over indulgence of herself!!!!!
Her size 13 face and thighs look massive here.

Is she really so deluded to believe she’s a size 13 anymore?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How many days in a row has she worn those green pyjamas now 🤢

I wish she would fasten a few more buttons on the top, no one needs to see her weird flappy spaniel ear boobs!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
It looks like she's holding a glass of booze.....

Settle something for me, because a teetotal person, I'm not sure.....would other parents sit with their kids drinking? Is that the norm? Surely you'd get them into bed and then start boozing?

Also, I know where this family lives, based purely off what she has shared. Why the duck is she parading those kids in a window with no bleeping blinds or curtains? bleeping hell. She is clueless as to what sort of predators exist.

Reactions: 16

Settle something for me, because a teetotal person, I'm not sure.....would other parents sit with their kids drinking? Is that the norm? Surely you'd get them into bed and then start boozing?

Also, I know where this family lives, based purely off what she has shared. Why the duck is she parading those kids in a window with no bleeping blinds or curtains? bleeping hell. She is clueless as to what sort of predators exist.
I’m teetotal, but yeah agree I’d wait until the kids where in bed, when I did drink I’d very rarely drink in the house anyway

Reactions: 3

Yes and no...
I remember my parents sitting on occasion and having a drink when we were around, and I've done it with my children. I was always offered a small glass of wine with lemonade, even in my very early teens. We probably had more to drink with the kids around in lockdown, in the garden etc and they'd be with us.
I didn't feel the need to rush to drink at 18, it was not hidden but not relied upon so I don't see a need to hide it away or wait until their in bed.

What I do personally think is not the norm, is its a Sunday night! Isn't that everyone's "school night"? Friday or Saturday are for a few drinks. Sunday is settle down, get ready for the week ahead... I'd never be drinking, I show my kids its early to bed and get prepared.

Reactions: 14
You NEED him to be okay?! She is insufferable, and incredibly lucky to have all of her grandparents at her age. But god forbid anything happens guys, because she, yes SHE, the wonderful "CLT" NEEDS him.
When my dad was dying I remember saying to him “I need you here with me Dad” The nurse that was in the room at the time said to me that because my Dad was so unwell it would be kinder to let him go and that it was unfair of me to ask him to stay when his body had given up and he was in pain. She was really nice about it in fact her words made me realise how selfish I was being and it was a great comfort to me to have her talk to me in a realistic manner.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Still dropping in comments about her Grandad I see? But won’t say exactly what’s going on?! It’s pathetic. Also creasing at the comments on her video about the clearly set up fallen down Christmas tree. She pulled the exact same stunt last year - pretending the tree fell over. It’s so bleeping lame.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She's deleted all the YouTube comments. She did put up a reply saying she put the tree lights on remotely as they drove up to the house. (Keeping that footage in of your upset daughter in that YouTube footage, screams content first, family second.) She said she's not a witch, she hasn't deleted comments, this sort of vlog shows this sort of content etc. They're going through a lot as a family right now and to please stop. She had a day offline yesterday (but still put a post on Instagram!!). So you did have a day offline, or you didn't Charl, which is it? And why have you now deleted all the comments on the YT vlog then?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She's deleted all the YouTube comments. She did put up a reply saying she put the tree lights on remotely as they drove up to the house. (Keeping that footage in of your upset daughter in that YouTube footage, screams content first, family second.) She said she's not a witch, she hasn't deleted comments, this sort of vlog shows this sort of content etc. They're going through a lot as a family right now and to please stop. She had a day offline yesterday (but still put a post on Instagram!!). So you did have a day offline, or you didn't Charl, which is it? And why have you now deleted all the comments on the YT vlog then?
She’s so full of tit it’s honestly unbelievable.

Reactions: 6
Isn’t Stan too old to have croup? Or am I mistaken?
I’d say he’s probably just got a cough or cold. He’s 5, so yeah too old for croup.

sorry but how much make up has she plastered on today?!!!!!!! And £300 for train ticket return to London and she’s claiming she can’t afford that……. What a lying bint she is. How much does one of her adverts bring in? Probably £500 upwards? The whole pleading poverty/stingey northern shtick is getting so boring. I think she’s pregnant.

B284F60B-2875-4C99-8239-7E5FDEBD40A4.png

Feck sake you’d think they’d have painted the ceiling too!!!! It looks so manky 🤢

Also, there is no reason that kid couldn’t have went to school this morning!!! When I was growing up we were sent to School regardless unless our limbs were hanging off 😛 (Yellow wrapped Lucozade Drink and watching Fingerbobs was the medication required) 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 5
She could’ve driven 2/3 of the way and got a train in- she just didn’t want to go because she knows she wouldn’t be centre of attention. Obviously not serious about her “real job” as this would’ve been a great opportunity to network especially as she’s so far away as she says. You know full well if it was sharks he’d have gone.

She doesn't want to go because everyone will be taking and posting pictures and she won't be able to vet them. Simples.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She could’ve driven 2/3 of the way and got a train in- she just didn’t want to go because she knows she wouldn’t be centre of attention. Obviously not serious about her “real job” as this would’ve been a great opportunity to network especially as she’s so far away as she says. You know full well if it was sharks he’d have gone.
I think she hasn’t gone because she’s pregnant and can’t drink and would have to make excuses for that and/or she’s already showing. She could easily have taken the car and parked it at Stratford or somewhere and got the tube into central.

Reactions: 4
Why does her story about Stanley almost imply that she’s sad he’s “probably going to grow out of it soon”?? Her nostalgic reminiscent personality is just going too far at this point.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.