Charlotte Louise Taylor #27 Stop with the lies we know you ate all the pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if (and it's a big if) Daisy actually wrote that, the continuing pattern of having to constantly praise 'mama' is worrying.

Reactions: 23
Looks like she on the prosecco tonight, putting the pregnancy rumours to bed.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Does she ever cook for her grandparents? She's always going to their houses yet I've not once seen them eat at her house.

Let's not forget she's hosting this year.....she's barely mentioned the word 'host' of course.....

It's the host wonderful time of the year ☃

Not to stick up for this family in anyway but they do teach that in year 2, my son writes similar to Daisy
Mine does and he's five. I'm astounded by his handwriting.

Reactions: 9
She won’t actually be drinking the Prosecco, she’s just said it to cover/sound relevant. I don’t get how she can sit in that living room with no curtains or blind up, everyone passing can see into her house. No one wants to see size 21 capaldi with her swinging saggy tits

• Sick
Reactions: 14
God the way she went on about those baubles breaking beggars belief. She needs to teach her kids a bit of resilience so that they don’t turn into melts like her. One upturned Xmas tree and Stan’s saying ‘Christmas is ruined’ :rolleyes: Bill was also very quick to comfort Daisy which was sweet but he’s probably been taught by Charlotte how to pander to mama’s frequent breakdowns over a broken camera or being logged out of instagram.

Also, is it me or is her tree always falling over.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I’m not really surprised the tree keeps falling over.. the way size 13 charl thunders about with her massive arse and slappy feet I bet the walls shake when she walks into that extension, let alone the tree and it’s baubles

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A few broken decorations and she looks as if she’s about to cry…..talk about first world problems!

also Mark stands with HIS OWN children like an awkward man at a family party who doesn’t have kids and doesn’t know how to be around them…..no love 🙈
(Quoting you for the picture of mark by the tree for reference)

They’ve left at least 2.5ft of trunk on the tree. No wonder it falls over, it’s centre of gravity is all off, Are they seriously that stupid they can’t figure it out?
Bet they’re using a stand for a much smaller tree, too. Just buy an expensive weighted stand if you care about your baubles and chop the trunk at an appropriate height.

Reactions: 5
I get why Daisy was upset but why Charlotte is making out it broke her heart when actually her priority is filming it all baffles me.

Reactions: 8
That video of Daisy with that poor dog has INFURIATED me. He was terrified and uncomfortable and she was running holding his lead and jumping on him. Dogs aren’t toys. Tell your children to treat them with respect. Poor Merlin.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
The likes and replies on this comment are mounting up! Surely more and more of her followers will see her for what she really is. Fake and sickly as duck and her whole life documented and set up to film for insta likes. A truly pathetic existence.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
The likes and replies on this comment are mounting up! Surely more and more of her followers will see her for what she really is. Fake and sickly as duck and her whole life documented and set up to film for insta likes. A truly pathetic existence.
This reply though 🤣

I'm sure most people have had a poorly grandparent at some point. Shall we ignore their behaviour because they have a poorly relative? Oh poor Putin, his granny is sick. Kanye, oh bless, his granpappy is unwell. bleeping idiot.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So many things about this photo……The Dog looks totally depressed and his Coat looks in such bad condition (we’ve had 3 Golden Retrievers over the years and they need daily grooming and regular pamper treatments that keep their coat in lovely condition) ♥

That little girl’s hair has obviously been washed but it’s not been brushed or had de-tangle spray combed thru.

I couldn’t imagine not protecting my new Sofa with throws because you want to keep it looking lovely for as long as you’d can especially when you have kids.

Why is she sitting with her Slippers pushed into the fabric when she walks all over the mucky garden with them on.

That Sofa is far too small, it looks ridiculous for that amount of people and what if you have guests???? Where is everyone going to sit after her “hosting” extravaganza on Xmas Day 🙄

She really irritating me with her over indulgence of herself!!!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Body hidden behind a child as usual! They do know that kids grow right? Because in 3/4 years time they won’t all be able to squeeze on that sofa!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.