Charlotte Louise Taylor #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she not have any friends or activities? When my kids were finally at schooo all day I started an exercise class, and did stuff with friends, when I wasn’t working (I worked part time whilst my kids were at primary and nursery)
I guess she doesn’t have anyone she can spend time with? FFF works I think?
She's best friends with EVERYONE for 5 minutes, then they disappear. This is the woman who decided she was best friends with her photographer (?) And talks to her phone all day. Would you want to spend time with her?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t know how she can say that boy looks like Shark, he is her double. More so than her beloved Daisy. I’d imagine she is quite limited in what she can have done in terms of dental work because of her history but they are unpleasant to look at. Mind you she is as a whole.

Reactions: 8
I don’t know how she can say that boy looks like Shark, he is her double. More so than her beloved Daisy. I’d imagine she is quite limited in what she can have done in terms of dental work because of her history but they are unpleasant to look at. Mind you she is as a whole.
I know someone who was adamant their child looked their 'dad' turns out she cheated and the baby was the other man's kid. Maybe old Charlotte done to mark what she did to Steven and thats why she always says he looks like him

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's never been more apparent over the last few days how much this vacuous, self-absorbed twit needs a job that means she leaves her house and has adult interaction with actual colleagues. And today especially no one is INTERESTED that you've bought a coffee, random strangers at the shops or your cat's antics on that filthy rug. Just duck off.
She will never get a proper job. Nobody will want to hear her talking about me, me, me and that's her favourite topic!

Reactions: 6
She literally deletes and blocks anything negative. Any constructive feedback. That isn't how life works. What does mark actually think of her? And her ex? SERIOUSLY.

Reactions: 10
I reckon her grandparents sing her praises that's why she around there all the time. Bet her mums told her hone truths but she doesn't listen

I get being upset about the Queen - I’m in no way a royalist but have cried a few times seeing the montages etc. it’s all just sad isn’t it! But there is no world in which I would post videos of myself crying - who does that?! How tone deaf and self absorbed is she?! A post would have been more than sufficient

On a totally separate note (and I feel a witch saying this but I’m gonna 😂) I can’t believe the wrinkles Charlpaldi has. If I was her I’d be getting Botox pronto - what is she only 34 or something? Her makeup was settling into the forehead creases so badly the other day I cringed for her. She must need a trowel to get it out at night!

Oh dear god the cringe tomorrow is going to be bleeping unbearable isn’t it.

Reactions: 4
How the f do
48k people actually enjoy watching her!

STOP MAKING STUPID PEOPLE FAMOUS

until people unfollow influencers it will forever be a thing.

How the f do
48k people actually enjoy watching her!

STOP MAKING STUPID PEOPLE FAMOUS

until people unfollow

Reactions: 8
Are we ready for a cringy reel and caption to celebrate her first anniversary?!

• Haha
Sorry this is off-topic; I've never posted on this thread before, but I was looking at Charlotte's earlier instagram pictures and saw one of her daughter as a baby, showing her cleft palate prior to it being operated on. In the comment, she said she's excited for her to no longer sound like Darth Vader. Call me a snowflake but what the actual duck?

My sister has a cleft palate and my parents didn't have it operated on when she was a baby because the doctors warned that it would likely result in her face being deformed, so they waited until she was older for her to have the operation and it didn't work. The gap in her palate reopened. She's had a lifelong crippling complex about the mild speech impediment that it's given her and in her 30's, she still has deep anxiety about it; she won't talk on camera, she struggles to talk on the phone and because of her voice, some people speak to her as if she has a mental disorder. I know this is TMI but I want Charlotte to know the impact of her words. I'm so glad my sister doesn't know who Charlotte is and will never read that she sounds like Darth bleeping Vader because of her cleft palate.

I know that comment is from years ago, but it's still on her instagram feed and I can't believe the insensitivity of it. It might seem like a joke to her but I know my sister would be devastated to read something like that. The fact Charlotte and her daughter used to have cleft palates doesn't give her the right to discriminate against others with them. I used to like the woman before I read that comment.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
So Charlotte is looking forward to spending time with mark later.. speaking as though they never spend time together. Of course they’re going into Manchester! Do they never get bored of doing the same things in the same places?!

Reactions: 12
Sorry this is off-topic; I've never posted on this thread before, but I was looking at Charlotte's earlier instagram pictures and saw one of her daughter as a baby, showing her cleft palate prior to it being operated on. In the comment, she said she's excited for her to no longer sound like Darth Vader. Call me a snowflake but what the actual duck?

My sister has a cleft palate and my parents didn't have it operated on when she was a baby because the doctors warned that it would likely result in her face being deformed, so they waited until she was older for her to have the operation and it didn't work. The gap in her palate reopened. She's had a lifelong crippling complex about the mild speech impediment that it's given her and in her 30's, she still has deep anxiety about it; she won't talk on camera, she struggles to talk on the phone and because of her voice, some people speak to her as if she has a mental disorder. I know this is TMI but I want Charlotte to know the impact of her words. I'm so glad my sister doesn't know who Charlotte is and will never read that she sounds like Darth bleeping Vader because of her cleft palate.

I know that comment is from years ago, but it's still on her instagram feed and I can't believe the insensitivity of it. It might seem like a joke to her but I know my sister would be devastated to read something like that. The fact Charlotte and her daughter used to have cleft palates doesn't give her the right to discriminate against others with them. I used to like the woman before I read that comment.
That’s a terrible thing to say but sadly normal behaviour for this terrible woman!
If anything she should use her platform to raise awareness and support charities/families going through the same thing, but in Charls world only she matters and if it no longer effects her then it does exist!
I’m sorry to hear what your sisters been through and still going through. People like Charlotte just don’t think before they speak…..incredibly selfish horrible woman.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

That's bloody awful of Charlotte. Fancy her saying something like that, especially when it's something she had herself. Worse saying it about your own daughter!
She is truly a horrible person.

I hope she doesn’t post about her night out tonight on Instagram just enjoy it in the moment and have a little respect. No one actually cares what your gonna do so no one will miss it ! 🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
I hope she doesn’t post about her night out tonight on Instagram just enjoy it in the moment and have a little respect. No one actually cares what your gonna do so no one will miss it ! 🙄🙄
Exactly!! If she’s so in love with her husband and so grateful etc etc why do these people need to show every minute of their lives on instagram🤷‍♀️
Why the hell would she stress she’s looking soooo forward to spending time with mark and then shoving a camera in his face all night for another false smile from him to “post”?
These women really have checked out of reality and very much live a camera orientated social media dependant life!
Put the camera away and do exactly what you want to do not what is “insta” worthy for god sakes!

Reactions: 10
Her first dance song has confused me quite a lot - isn’t it a song from the perspective of the woman after her partner has died?! Not a very happy positive song for a wedding imo.

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.