Charlotte Louise Taylor #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope she doesn’t have any more children. She is failing the ones she already has. She’s a disgusting excuse of a parent, as is Mark.

Reactions: 18
Omg I am actually shocked. Even the watermelon looks like the pre-sliced stuff. Must have taken her roughly one minute to put that together, can't cut into mummy's precious wine time.

Her grocery haul as well, 6 apples to last 5 people a week and yet 12 different types of processed, sugary, prepackaged snacks "for the kids" 😉😉😉 aye right

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Interesting she said that they go to her grandparents on a Friday evening - so she’s going over to her elderly grandparents with her kids, to get drunk…? I don’t get it. Why can’t she take the kids to see her family during the day tomorrow? Why is it always this charade on a Friday evening? Nothing about their life makes any sense - it’s all
So weird.

Reactions: 15
That dinner is utter shite, it’s not like it’s a one off thing. This is the food they eat all of the time and it’s really sad that she doesn’t put any effort into feeding them, while making sure her and Mark eat well. It’s the same as her lack of care over their appearance when we see her constantly spending a fortune on herself.
So odd and if she was a mum of three with a low income spending all her cash on her nails, hair and booze and not making an effort for her kids she would be looked down on (and Charl is the exact type to do that kind of judging) but because she has money to spend it’s apparently fine.

Yeah and she didn’t confirm it they were negative either, she just said she’s been doing pregnancy tests………
I think we will have a pregnancy announcement before the year is out……
How someone that overweight could think it’s a good idea to get pregnant is beyond me.

Reactions: 9
That dinner is utter shite, it’s not like it’s a one off thing. This is the food they eat all of the time and it’s really sad that she doesn’t put any effort into feeding them, while making sure her and Mark eat well. It’s the same as her lack of care over their appearance when we see her constantly spending a fortune on herself.
So odd and if she was a mum of three with a low income spending all her cash on her nails, hair and booze and not making an effort for her kids she would be looked down on (and Charl is the exact type to do that kind of judging) but because she has money to spend it’s apparently fine.
This is so true. If Tracy (sorry to any Tracys) from a council estate dressed her kids like Charl, and fed them crappy food or not enough food like Charl, and dumped them on playstation like Charl, and neglected their obvious medical issues like Charl, and didn't ensure their kid wore their glasses like Charl, they'd be vilified, and they would be on a Channel 5 documentary or in The Sun. Yet Charl does all of that. dislike her.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Let’s be clear. Charl does NOT love her kids. Never mind the whole pitiful dinners, raggedy clothes & healthcare neglect - SHE PIMPS HER KIDS ONLINE FOR MONEY!
All of the above proves she does not give one tit about her kids.

Reactions: 15
My Grandad was a very private man, he would get a windfall/promotion/health disgnosis and he kept it to him and a close inner circle, yet he and my Nanna had the most solid marriage ive ever known. True soulmates and fantastic parents/grandparents. He used to say all the time "an empty tin can makes the most noise" and said this also applied to relationships. The ones posting couple selfies, sickly essays about their other half or professes to love their kids every single day on socials are usually the ones to watch later on

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Look at the smile on her face each time she mentions doing a pregnancy test.

Also she claims she neglected her own health because she has been so busy worrying about the kids and trying to fit work in but this week she has literally been a lady of leisure getting her nails done, hair done and going out for coffee 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 24
That meal actually stinks of abuse / neglect. I’m not even joking - that is horrendous. bleeping doughnuts and buttons for dinner?????? What planet does she actually live on? Give your kids some protein!!!! Baked potato and beans / tuna, chicken and chips, 20 minute pasta bake with veg. duck me she’s so cripplingly lazy. Also getting pissed at her parents every Friday? Get some bleeping friends.

My mum used to take us to our grandparents on Fridays for a swimming lesson and then a meal together every week. It’s one of my fondest memories of a kid. Then she’d drive us home, as she wasn’t an alcoholic.

My Grandad was a very private man, he would get a windfall/promotion/health disgnosis and he kept it to him and a close inner circle, yet he and my Nanna had the most solid marriage ive ever known. True soulmates and fantastic parents/grandparents. He used to say all the time "an empty tin can makes the most noise" and said this also applied to relationships. The ones posting couple selfies, sickly essays about their other half or professes to love their kids every single day on socials are usually the ones to watch later on
If Mark isn’t in the closet gay I will eat my hat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Charlotte's shopping hauls are very, VERY strange. It's like for part of it, she tries to imitate these middle-class health-freak yummy mummies by buying out an entire greengrocer's and other posh things. Then she goes and buys processed junk and grody tuck shop crisps.

Reactions: 13
Sorry can we just address that in the tit video 'get it all done' she says she doesn't put marks laundry away because "I'm his wife and not his maid" ?!?!? She's at home ALL DAY whilst he's at work. My husband works full time and I'm part time and I wash, dry iron and put away all of my families clothes - hubby included! I'm really shocked she has that opinion considering she usually give the 50s housewife impression!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Those kids have been at school all day, clubs tonight and that there pathetic excuse of a meal is supposed to be their tea? They will be off to bed starving because they fat lazy witch of a mother couldn’t be bothered to prepare them a hot meal as she was too busy pouting into her phone and wasting the GP’s time with her non existent headaches. She’s a scumbag. If she was my daughter and those were my grandchildren I’d be having a bloody word with her. And her lazy excuse of husband.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So...what's going to happen to all that fruit and produce and fancy pasta?
Oh wait I already know

• Heart
Reactions: 8
PREGNANCY TEST!!!! Bleeding heck she can’t look after the ones she has now, It seems like she is overcompensating because she’s fat and probably suffered for that because teens can be nasty gits, I’ve seen it before but ffs Charlotte feed your kids proper food not picky bits are you that obsessed with food you’re too bloody greedy to share with your own children 🙄

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.