Charlotte Louise Taylor #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she dressed like it's a cold December morning? Its glorious and double figures temperature this morning. How is she not melting in her jumper and big coat? Why....just why?? šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can I please backtrack to yesterday where she was asking can cats and dogs be friends?! Erm, yes? Isnā€™t this just common knowledge that many people have a cat and a dog with no problems and they sit together etc. she isnā€™t special but she is SO desperate to be.

Reactions: 9
GET A JOB, YOU LAZY, SELF-ABSORBED twit.

Seriously though, Tattlers, my fingers are itching to send the above as a DM in response to her ever ridiculous stories this week. At this rate Iā€™ll be needing a blood pressure monitor before October half-term. Sheā€™s already rabbiting on about crisp sunny days and crunchy autumn leaves, wrapped up in her ridiculous duvet coat when itā€™s still double figures. And in ten layers of make up.

And so I repeat, GET A JOB, YOU LAZY, SELF-ABSORBED twit.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
God that filming was SO awkward! She was clearly embarrassed filming herself talking to her phone when people walked past so showed the sodding pavement with manky dead leaves. Who the heck does that?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ok, rewind ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”

The anniversary night out:

- the covert filming of her walking to the pub/her creepy stroking marks thumb on the tram - so wrong! She is completely addicted to her phone and filming everything for Instagram. Itā€™s beyond a joke. Why is she so desperate to constantly show that sheā€™s in a relationship? Like, what is she trying to prove? What kind of idiot feels the need to FILM themselves holding hands with their husband? Itā€™s so WEIRD.
- her extremely drunk behaviour in the bar where she was filming the guy singing - im sorry but sheā€™s literally standing there 2 feet away from the singer, holding her phone aloft and SCREAMING. It was just embarrassing, she was absolutely plastered. Meanwhile Mark was standing away from her, probably mortified at the state she was in.
- WHYYYYYYYYY WERE THEY HOME SO EARLY?! why canā€™t her parents or her brother or her aunties ever babysit the kids over night?! Itā€™s really odd - they go out really early then are home by about 10pm every time they go out now.

School chat/ā€œempty nestā€

- her over emotional reaction to Stan starting school is completely ridiculous and if itā€™s genuine then she needs to go to see her Doctor - heā€™s in school for about 3 hours in the morning at the moment, there is no reason at all that she should be crying/wandering around like a fart in a trance now. Get over it.
- the STATE of Stanā€™s school shoes - I saw a photo of them ( the one with his gross long fingernails that are thick with dirt underneath šŸ¤¢) - Iā€™m sorry but those are not new school shoes. They are clearly an old pair - they look like a pair of Billā€™s old shoes, all battered and worn and the Velcro all claggy with fluff & thread. Buys herself new clothes on a weekly basis but wonā€™t buy her son a new pair of school shoesā€¦. Like what the actual duck?!

STILL referring back to covid/lockdown to justify her behaviour and acting like she was personally impacted - Jesus change the bloody record. Itā€™s done & over with. No one cares!
Nice to have you back Betty!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
God that filming was SO awkward! She was clearly embarrassed filming herself talking to her phone when people walked past so showed the sodding pavement with manky dead leaves. Who the heck does that?!
She is OBSESSED with filming herself. What was the point of that? She had nothing of any interest to say, why even bother? And Iā€™m sorry but itā€™s glorious sunshine, blue sky, the leaves on the trees are bright green and itā€™s September - so why is she dressed like itā€™s December and acting like itā€™s some cold, crisp winters morning?! Itā€™s not even Autumn yet?!

Reactions: 12
I'm genuinely toying with changing into shorts today and I live a couple of f miles away from her šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 4
She is OBSESSED with filming herself. What was the point of that? She had nothing of any interest to say, why even bother? And Iā€™m sorry but itā€™s glorious sunshine, blue sky, the leaves on the trees are bright green and itā€™s September - so why is she dressed like itā€™s December and acting like itā€™s some cold, crisp winters morning?! Itā€™s not even Autumn yet?!
Because sheā€™s desperate to start filming theā€ autumn aesthetic ā€œ . Sheā€™s a twit and desperate for content . Havenā€™t seen an ad in a while ?

Reactions: 10
The ā€˜hello everyoneā€™ has gotten worse am I right?! Itā€™s always been awful but lately it seems even more baby voice annoying šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 23
He weirdly never draws anything else. My little boy drew endless pictures of dinosaurs/monsters/ anything but me. Should I be offended:LOL:

• Haha
Hope she gets the help she needs for that kids and indeed for herself sheā€™s definitely not right in the head šŸ˜³when stanners is at school for that short time on Tuesday she should visit her gp sheā€™s very unhinged šŸ˜¬

This is so troubling. Thatā€™s all he's known and it's so bleeping sad. This isn't good, or healthy, that boy has a very obvious anxious attachment and no doubt will end up with a personality disorder in his later years.
Like his mum then? Very obvious PD with our charl!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.