Charlotte Louise Taylor #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1599780

apparently this is “dinner” for 3 children….

- a small bowl of crisps
- slices of watermelon
- doughnuts
- chocolate buttons
- cocktail sausages
- some sort of frozen oven cooked chicken skewers
- hummus
- a few bits of cucumber/carrott and baby tomatoes

this is APPALLING. Like, not even joking. This is just the laziest rubbish I’ve seen. She’s been at home ALL DAY. She’s had HOURS to prepare an evening meal. There is no excuse at all for why she hasn’t made them dinner. Even if it was something easy like fish fingers, chips & peas or something like that. Who the duck gives kids DOUGHNUTS for dinner? What goes through her head?
She’s actually proud of this too? As she’s sharing?

Again, thought the tacos were for the family! The kids must feel so hungry all the time. No protein. I can’t imagine my mum giving me this for dinner, actually makes me sad

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Surely that’s just hearty snacks before clubs? And a smaller portion of a proper dinner after? 😳
That’s nowhere near enough to feed a child, after a full day in school!

So she was prepping the tacos for her and mark earlier on today and gives her kids that measly tit dinner. Tacos, fajitas all those sort of meals are so kid friendly. She a selfish, fat pig of a woman.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
View attachment 1599780

- a small bowl of crisps
- slices of watermelon
- doughnuts
- chocolate buttons
- cocktail sausages
- hummus

this is APPALLING. Like, not even joking. This is just the laziest rubbish I’ve seen. She’s been at home ALL DAY. She’s had HOURS to prepare an evening meal. There is no excuse at all for why she hasn’t made them dinner. Even if it was something easy like fish fingers, chips & peas or something like that. Who the duck gives kids DOUGHNUTS for dinner? What goes through her head?
I thought those halved things were bagels but you are right. Donuts. The chicken is just the big standard chicken skewers from aldi. They are ready to eat. The tomatoes didn’t even looked washed and not even taken off the stem and cut in half.

I also thought the wrap thing was for all 5 of them. Was wondering if she had other wraps to go with it as we go through a packet of large wraps for me, husband and 9 year old and the two smaller ones have at least two mini wraps each.

But it is just for her and Mark 🙈.

Tonight we are having left over home made lasagne from yesterday reheated because we have clubs etc. Will take me 10 mins to make a salad and stick the garlic bread in the oven. There is no excuse for this when she was at home all day today and out all day on Wed having her hair done. Get a bloody slow cooker. Or defrost something from the freezer.

Worst case scenario make some cheese toasties and give them some home made soup. There is no reason for Charlotte with access to funds and sitting at home NOT to be organised and doing this. She went to the shop today to get cat food. She could have bought at least some bread or bagels and made sandwiches for them with some decent protein in them

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I thought the donuts were bagels too.🙈 it’s all tit processed pre cooked meat from Aldi. What has she been doing all day. Also the bloody taco meal, what on earth would she need to prep for that. Bet old piggy has extras from the deli for her and Mark.

Reactions: 12
Oh god that tea is awful! My two have clubs tonight, both at different times. We've got chicken stir fry and noodles, it will take me 15 mins tops to make.

Her kids don't even have hot dinners at school. Let that soak in, all they've had today is a crap packed lunch and that crappy platter.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
View attachment 1599780

- a small bowl of crisps
- slices of watermelon
- doughnuts
- chocolate buttons
- cocktail sausages
- hummus

No cooked dinner,,? So they have crap for lunch then come home to this cold food while she and mark have a chicken and veg wraps. I could understand a little if they had cooked dinner at school but they don’t!!!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Why doesn’t she make a curry or a lasagna or bolognese or somthing that she can make in the day and then reheat for them? I just don’t understand? My 11 year old would be starving 20 mins after eating that tit

Reactions: 20
Bloody hell… if she continues to give those growing kids “picky plates” for dinner, they’ll need to be sponsored £3 a month.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What does she do all day if she can’t even prep a nice cooked dinner for her kids!! I feel for theses kids there poor bodies the amount of rubbish they eat! She setting them up for a fail!!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
And she has put this on bloody instagram!!! So so proud of herself I expect! What a great mama🤢

• Angry
Why doesn’t she make a curry or a lasagna or bolognese or somthing that she can make in the day and then reheat for them? I just don’t understand? My 11 year old would be starving 20 mins after eating that tit
I know, I’ve said the same a million times. I
Genuinely don’t understand how she - or mark
- can look at that and seriously think that’s an acceptable “meal” for 3 kids to eat. It’s a bloody disgrace.

Reactions: 20
Oh god that tea is awful! My two have clubs tonight, both at different times. We've got chicken stir fry and noodles, it will take me 15 mins tops to make.

Her kids don't even have hot dinners at school. Let that soak in, all they've had today is a crap packed lunch and that crappy platter.
That’s very true about the packed lunches. Mine have packed lunches too as basically my oldest thinks the portions are minute at school and is starving - but the get a decent balanced packed lunch. Because of that, I’m even more concerned about making sure they get a hot meal each night. Sometimes they do have fishfingers or the odd pizza but generally not because I can meal plan stuff that works for 2 nights and I always make a smaller shepherds pie or portion or bolognese sauce when making the big one so can defrost that. Even a bloody baked potato is fine at a push.

I do not get why Charlotte is feeding them this awful shite and dressing it up as “oooooh they love it. They are good eaters you know but they just love donuts for tea and you just want to make them happy as a mum, don’t you? We should just all be kind and respect each other’s choices and I’m proud of myself for this donut based tea and that’s what matters. I know I’m a good person……blah blah blah”

duck off. Every day at work I hear this kind of stuff - ooooh they didn’t want to take the antibiotics or the eye drops or brush their teeth or let me clean this cut…..and I just wanted to make them happy blah blah blah. Your job as a parent is actually not to make your kids happy 100% of the time. It is to make good decisions for them and have appropriate boundaries in place and care for them properly by making sure they have access to things such as a balanced diet. My husband would think I had lost my head if he came home and was told I had produced cut up donuts and chocolate buttons for tea

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I dislike her. Those kids deserve so much better. And Frank is just as much to blame. She'll be off round grannies to get off her tits on gin, then back home to feed her moon face with that chicken dish she's bought specially today, while her kids will be hungry and shoved in bed without a bath.
Selfish fuckers.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1599780

- a small bowl of crisps
- slices of watermelon
- doughnuts
- chocolate buttons
- cocktail sausages
- hummus

The skewers aren't even frozen ones! They're ready to eat 🤣 that's the kind of thing my eldest likes me to grab for an occasional picnic along with the scotch eggs and pork pies! Definitely not a meal for 3 kids!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I can’t believe that is actual dinner for 3 children!? One being 10 years old! How can she not see this is disgusting, I used to like Charlotte but she just gets worse and worse! You’ve been home ALL day!

Reactions: 12
View attachment 1599780

- a small bowl of crisps
- slices of watermelon
- doughnuts
- chocolate buttons
- cocktail sausages
- hummus

This is absolutely APPALLING. How can she call that a “dinner” for 3 growing kids?!
she’s a fat, lazy witch. Even pasta with cheese, cucumber and then that tit ready to eat chicken on the side, would be better and just as quick as this! Of course her and Mark are having the tacos. She’s a disgrace. She’s my most hated “influencer” at the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.