Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MardieT

Chatty Member
Look at the smile on her face each time she mentions doing a pregnancy test.

Also she claims she neglected her own health because she has been so busy worrying about the kids and trying to fit work in but this week she has literally been a lady of leisure getting her nails done, hair done and going out for coffee 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 24

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
What on earth is she talking about? She’s never done what before? Gone to meet a friend for coffee? What rubbish! “I feel giddy and so grown up” - what the fuck is wrong with her?

• Haha

GlasgowGirl72

VIP Member
This might be a bit of a long one and I’m sorry for that but I need to get it off my chest. The thing that annoys me so much about people like Charlotte (and she by no means is the only influencer like this) is that she just HAS to have a problem or a drama or a crisis. This woman had a few headaches and booked herself an emergency GP appointment to be seen to. She stated “we aren’t sure which one it is”, no Charlotte, you know exactly what it is. You’re being dramatic. Also there is no WE when you’re discussing your doctor trying to find a diagnosis for your dramatic illness, it’s them doing their job and you’re there to listen, take their advice and do what’s best for you. You don’t work alongside them, you don’t have any medical expertise so stop pretending to. I also dislike the phrasing of “I’m having to take paracetamol and ibuprofen together now” as if this is some big revelation? I do that monthly for my period because of the cramp, a lot of people need to take both, it’s nothing new and it doesn’t make you special. I believe last week was migraine awareness week, or perhaps the week before. Charlotte is EXACTLY the type of person to see this and think “that sounds like a nice bandwagon I can jump on”. As someone previously said, charlottes actions over the last 24hrs are not those of someone who has a migraine. You can’t look at your phone or open your eyes usually if it’s severe enough to need to see a GP as a matter of urgency. My sister-in-law has always suffered terribly from migraines, she’s vomiting at least once a week, bed ridden, she’s even had migraine-induced seizures they’ve been so brutal. Charlotte’s over here with headaches probably from the fact she drinks every day acting as if she’s got some sort of debilitating life limiting condition.

I am getting so ridiculously fed up with the influencer culture. Charlotte has a lovely house in a nice area, clearly plenty of money, a husband she claims she loves, three lovely children, and she still isn’t content unless 110% of everyone’s attention is directed towards her. And she knows that normal plain average Charlotte isn’t good enough to attract the undivided attention of millions of strangers so instead she goes for the over played “I’m not well” card for sympathy because any attention is good attention.

We know you read here. You’re playing with fire, and you are going to get burned. You are tempting fate with these ridiculous “diagnoses” and eventually when you really do have problems nobody will believe you. Also, as a nurse within the NHS, please stop wasting precious GP time. Next time, take the obvious painkillers before you start whining, or go to a pharmacy and get some stronger ones. And please, for the love of god, grow up and get a life.
What a great post ♥ You’ve said exactly what most want to say!!!!

• Heart
View attachment 1599780

apparently this is “dinner” for 3 children….

- a small bowl of crisps
- slices of watermelon
- doughnuts
- chocolate buttons
- cocktail sausages
- some sort of frozen oven cooked chicken skewers
- hummus
- a few bits of cucumber/carrott and baby tomatoes

this is APPALLING. Like, not even joking. This is just the laziest rubbish I’ve seen. She’s been at home ALL DAY. She’s had HOURS to prepare an evening meal. There is no excuse at all for why she hasn’t made them dinner. Even if it was something easy like fish fingers, chips & peas or something like that. Who the fuck gives kids DOUGHNUTS for dinner? What goes through her head?
I thought those halved things were bagels but you are right. Donuts. The chicken is just the big standard chicken skewers from aldi. They are ready to eat. The tomatoes didn’t even looked washed and not even taken off the stem and cut in half.

I also thought the wrap thing was for all 5 of them. Was wondering if she had other wraps to go with it as we go through a packet of large wraps for me, husband and 9 year old and the two smaller ones have at least two mini wraps each.

But it is just for her and Mark 🙈.

Tonight we are having left over home made lasagne from yesterday reheated because we have clubs etc. Will take me 10 mins to make a salad and stick the garlic bread in the oven. There is no excuse for this when she was at home all day today and out all day on Wed having her hair done. Get a bloody slow cooker. Or defrost something from the freezer.

Worst case scenario make some cheese toasties and give them some home made soup. There is no reason for Charlotte with access to funds and sitting at home NOT to be organised and doing this. She went to the shop today to get cat food. She could have bought at least some bread or bagels and made sandwiches for them with some decent protein in them

• Heart

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
Charlotte if you do read here, why are you filming your four year old son getting dressed and posting it online? That lad needs some privacy. There has to be someone safeguarding these kids. Filming them getting dressed is a new low for her.

Also, just seen her stories....

CHARLOTTE IT IS NOT ABOUT YOU!!!!!!

My gosh, she's loving the attention. Mark held my hand....Merlin gave me his paw..Charlotte I repeat: it is not about YOU.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Thecatgotthecream

She went back to the doctors because she fell asleep in the car on the way home? I could fall asleep in the car every single time I am driven somewhere but have never felt the need to approach the doctor about it

• Haha
  • Angry

Beakytoo

Chatty Member
God she has infuriated me this morning with her sorrowful whinging. Just goes to show what a pampered princess she has been all of her life going on and on about her last kid going to school as if they are off to fucking war. And still the going on about the last 2 years being really hard!!!! For you they weren’t you twat! She still has grandparents alive ffs. How will she cope with bereavement.
For the poster above saying the younger 2 kids aren’t cute, I agree with you they aren’t! I don’t feel bad for saying that as she has shoved them in our faces since they were born going on about how funny and cute they are. They are distinctly average kids at best, actually, fuck that most kids don’t have those dreadful voices they have.

GhostHoward

VIP Member
07B43741-CF78-4325-9EF0-1D9742DCAC00.png

I’d put MONEY on (if they actually said that) that it’s only because Charlottes been complaining (about herself, not because she actually cares).

• Haha

Givemethetea

VIP Member
The ‘hello everyone’ has gotten worse am I right?! It’s always been awful but lately it seems even more baby voice annoying 🤢

Effeffess

I’m dying at her car incident this morning. Just tell him to fuck off and watch what he’s doing and move on
The incident she described would be such a minor part of my day I wouldn't even think to mention it to my partner let alone thousands of strangers. Such a snowflake, god help her when something truly bad happens in her life, she'll need to be sectioned.

And now off to the hairdresser after a busy day shopping and having coffee yesterday. Such an overwhelming life.

Loubell83

VIP Member
Why does she make it so early?! Surely those crisps will be soft by tomorrow
Why not just leave the crisps in the packet?!
I hate all this lunchbox shit.
Nothing wrong with a sandwich, some fruit and a wee treat. All this trying to make it fancy does my head in.

This isn’t going to work, is it?

I mean this is just totally unrelatable stuff to the vast majority of people with children her age. Most people have returned to work at leat part-time and are out of the house - not booking nail appointments to fill time. If working from home, they are doing it in a structured, professional way. Not wandering about aimlessly talking into their phone desperately casting about for something to say.

People at home with babies/toddlers are hardly going to watch find content they can identify with - woman goes to the hairdressers. Woman meets friends for coffee? Hardly in the trenches with them

It's not aspirational enough in terms of glamour to want to watch for that

It's just a lonely woman desperate to be relevant and failing

In the nicest possible way, the Poynton Strangler should be stepping in to help and support her find a pathway back to meaningful work

• Heart

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
Oh god, she's got Stan on the pepperamis - why Charlotte? They're horrid, salt ridden, grotesque. My god she literally doesn't care. A four year old doesn't need a pepperami.

• Sick
Reactions: 22

WinnieSanderson1

One thing I will never wrap my head around with the instahuns, Charlotte in particular, is the way they draaaaag out a story and actually think we give a toss! "Hi everyone! I've just brushed my teeth and realised we were running out so I had to run downstairs to put it on the shopping list, and run back upstairs to get dressed and then realised I needed to do a wash so I put some washing in the machine!'
NO ONE 👏🏻 GIVES 👏🏻 A 👏🏻 TOSS! It's boring, mundane, everyday shite that everyone does. It's not groundbreaking or interesting and NO ONE ASKED! I swear to god, if Instagram went down for a month they would all combust

• Haha
  • Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
8F0429A1-6161-4FCF-86B6-EE9DE3962664.jpeg

Jesus wept. mark is a grown man! It’s an inconsequential birthday - it’s not hugely important nor relevant to anyone! He’s not a child that needs fawning over. Leave him alone!!

also - for the love of god take that dog to a groomers and get his coat clipped. He looks awful.

• Sad
  • Angry
The year is 2054 and Charlotte Taylor is still referring to the last few years as being rough…fuck me move on! No point looking at the past look to the future…oh no but our Charl loves the woe it’s me act 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow

Booklover

VIP Member
That dinner is utter shite, it’s not like it’s a one off thing. This is the food they eat all of the time and it’s really sad that she doesn’t put any effort into feeding them, while making sure her and Mark eat well. It’s the same as her lack of care over their appearance when we see her constantly spending a fortune on herself.
So odd and if she was a mum of three with a low income spending all her cash on her nails, hair and booze and not making an effort for her kids she would be looked down on (and Charl is the exact type to do that kind of judging) but because she has money to spend it’s apparently fine.
This is so true. If Tracy (sorry to any Tracys) from a council estate dressed her kids like Charl, and fed them shitty food or not enough food like Charl, and dumped them on playstation like Charl, and neglected their obvious medical issues like Charl, and didn't ensure their kid wore their glasses like Charl, they'd be vilified, and they would be on a Channel 5 documentary or in The Sun. Yet Charl does all of that. Hate her.

• Heart