Charlotte Louise Taylor #20 There’s only one weirdo in the house and it’s not the dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing that gets me the most about these Easter bags is that she is buying her children more crap and doesn’t seem to be doing anything/ getting out of the house with them. She could have used the money towards a day out for them.

I’ve just gone back and rewatched the reel. I’m guessing she spent between £30-40 on everything for the children 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 15
She needs to seriously sort her tit out. All these extravagant food hauls and constant over the top tit for every occasion. I and most of the country are struggling right now and the last thing I want to watch is her filling bags of meaningless crap up for her kids! I must be cruel because I only got my daughter a £1.99 Unicorn egg from Aldi! But I know she’s going to be absolutely over the moon with it. Charlotte tends to buy her childrens love because she knows deep down she’s a crap mum who doesn’t spend any time with them or take them out anywhere , she never plays with them or does activities. I would love to see her do budget meal plans, cheap family day out ideas, second hand hauls etc! That’s way more relatable right now!!!! And as for the constant clothes she buys herself- it really is unbelievable!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
All that stuff in the bag and really kids just want to see a massive chocolate egg waiting for them 😝 could have saved herself a fortune and gone to Asda or the like!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Someone else mentioned her going to put he hair behind her ear and then not doing it and now I have noticed it, it's driving me mad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So she got all dressed up and slapped on the warpaint to not only sit at home, but to film that wanky reel! Those Easter bags are full of utter shite. Just buy them a chocolate egg in the supermarket like normal folk, y'know like the 2 for £7 in Asda. She's such a twit.

Reactions: 11
I do Easter bags some years, some years just a hunt, sometimes with toys etc so I don’t see anything wrong with it as people do things differently but I can’t see why you wouldn’t plan this weekend with days out etc especially if you have kids. I have three and we have so many plans this weekend and on our way out now. It’s easier to entertain them out the house 😂

Reactions: 5
I do Easter bags some years, some years just a hunt, sometimes with toys etc so I don’t see anything wrong with it as people do things differently but I can’t see why you wouldn’t plan this weekend with days out etc especially if you have kids. I have three and we have so many plans this weekend and on our way out now. It’s easier to entertain them out the house 😂
I don't think the issue is the bag per say. Do you fill yours with tit, cheap, disposal toys and tit loads of sugar or do you use your common sense and put things in your kids actually want and won't rot their teeth?

Also, I bet you don't make a reel or show them off on social media during a credit crisis where some kids don't have duck all. If you're doing this, you're as bad as Charlotte and should rethink your life choices.

Reactions: 11
I also do easter baskets I started it cause my daughter was diary intolerant and ack then it was harder to find diary free Easter chocolates that didnt cost a bomb. We have zero plans this year as we've just had a new baby and I'm still recovering from my csection and sepsis and I feel awful for not having lovely days out planned. Our charl has zero excuses not to go out and do fun things qith them kids

Reactions: 7
Oh god there is a B&M haul gone up on YouTube
At least we now know why she went out the other day and dragged her kids round the shops and had a McDonald’s trying to claim it was a little trip out for them !
Also what’s going on with her face !
It’s the same in this video , her chin is all weird.. face going lob-sided ?? I can’t work it out

Looking at her on this b&m haul is just 100% proof she wasn’t poorly with Covid
She completely lied about being so poorly
I am 4 weeks post Covid I am still washed out I look absolutely exhausted, pale tired etc
Here she is full of the joys of spring ! Energetic , no breathlessness, what appears to be a full sense of smell ! Hair and makeup done talking absolute shite as usual
I am actually seething 😡 that she has used something as serious as Covid and the devastation the country has had to go through these past two years because of it as a reason to gain sympathy/ attention and content
I actually dislike her
She is beyond vile !!
I had to comment! Will probably get blocked now

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Oh god there is a B&M haul gone up on YouTube
At least we now know why she went out the other day and dragged her kids round the shops and had a McDonald’s trying to claim it was a little trip out for them !
Also what’s going on with her face !
It’s the same in this video , her chin is all weird.. face going lob-sided ?? I can’t work it out

Looking at her on this b&m haul is just 100% proof she wasn’t poorly with Covid
She completely lied about being so poorly
I am 4 weeks post Covid I am still washed out I look absolutely exhausted, pale tired etc
Here she is full of the joys of spring ! Energetic , no breathlessness, what appears to be a full sense of smell ! Hair and makeup done talking absolute shite as usual
I am actually seething 😡 that she has used something as serious as Covid and the devastation the country has had to go through these past two years because of it as a reason to gain sympathy/ attention and content
I actually dislike her
She is beyond vile !!
I had to comment! Will probably get blocked now
I think she deleted it because i can't see it anywhere

• Sad
Reactions: 2
The thing that gets me the most about these Easter bags is that she is buying her children more crap and doesn’t seem to be doing anything/ getting out of the house with them. She could have used the money towards a day out for them.

I’ve just gone back and rewatched the reel. I’m guessing she spent between £30-40 on everything for the children 😳
Maybe more. The bath holds alone cost £5.99 each.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Bills bag would have been about £18 ish plus however much the fortnite thing was, so £20+ then the others will have been a similar amount plus Easter eggs. So you’re looking at £70+.and the majority of it is sugar or disposable tat. The most decent thing there was Bills book.
She can clearly afford to spend that but it’s just so crass to film yourself showing off when that amount is more than many have to feed their families for a week. Why not just do it and not share it on Instagram? Is that really so unthinkable? It’s just another example of how self absorbed she is and how everything she does is for content like the outfit post yesterday complete with bag when she was just sitting in her garden. Like I said yesterday I think she is really bloody bored with her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Cheshire was melts are awful for delivery, took a month when I ordered a couple of years back and they aren’t even that good.. Also tsk make up is made by L’Oréal . So u can often get the same thing in cheaper packaging for L’Oréal . I use a ysl lipstick and while the same colour isn’t in the L’Oréal range they do one that smells and looks the same in slightly different colours

Reactions: 4
Cheshire was melts are awful for delivery, took a month when I ordered a couple of years back and they aren’t even that good.. Also tsk make up is made by L’Oréal . So u can often get the same thing in cheaper packaging for L’Oréal . I use a ysl lipstick and while the same colour isn’t in the L’Oréal range they do one that smells and looks the same in slightly different colours
I never knew that. If I had done I could have saved a fortune over the years 😂 I’m going to try some L’Oréal make up now. I knew Chanel made for Maybeline. But in saying that I’ve never rated Chanel make up. It’s very powdery.

Reactions: 1
The unicorn pasta 🤢
Please Charlotte. Feed your kids a fresh meal!
also that sugary cereal for Stan.
everyone looks malnourished but her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.