Charlotte Louise Taylor #20 There’s only one weirdo in the house and it’s not the dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's hope Frank has pulled his finger out and taken those kids out, while Charl chops up a few leeks and 'makes' a trifle for tomorrow's gut bash! I think it's called opening a few packets, and boiling a kettle for the jelly. Hardly all day stuff. But then it is handy for kid avoidance!

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Creamy leeks AND cauliflower cheese?

To the person asking about her face; I’ve noticed her videos looking off. Could just be her camera, but could be one of those slimming filters making everything look a bit wobbly

• Sick
Reactions: 7
So the kids don’t get trifle, because she couldn’t not put booze in it?

Trifle! The most kid friendly of puddings!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
So the kids don’t get trifle, because she couldn’t not put booze in it?

Trifle! The most kid friendly of puddings!
We used to have sherry trifle at my nans 😂 I'm a teetotal adult. Probs why 🤣

Latest haul (B&M) - women showing cleaning products and MORE sweets for the kids. What a life. What a bloody life.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It's never even entered my tiny mind not to give trifle to the kids cos of the sherry 😂 My nana made the booziest trifle in the world, and my grandad used to lace our ice-cream with liquour (duck me, how do you spell that??) so my role models made me think it's fine. I refuse to be swayed

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She clearly wants to be stacey Solomon and design home products
She's really really annoying. Wasting money as usual
Those kids AND THE DOG need to be on some nice days out. not trapped indoors with her moping about mothering Mark. Honestly is the best she could do in the Easter holidays a trip to B&M?Those poor kids how crappy
And dont get me started on the tat bags she bought them. It's so vulgar

She's definitely done something to her face. Her chin is weirdly wobbing and wrinkly and her cheeks are puffy

The Easter trifle is so lazy for a foodie, it sounded disgusting! She might as well order Waitrose food in.
Also the unicorn pasta, processed treats and general crap food makes me feel ill!

Reactions: 11
It's never even entered my tiny mind not to give trifle to the kids cos of the sherry 😂 My nana made the booziest trifle in the world, and my grandad used to lace our ice-cream with liquour (duck me, how do you spell that??) so my role models made me think it's fine. I refuse to be swayed
My mum used to rub my gums with whisky when I was teething 😂 Pure undiluted Bell’s whisky on my gums 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
This is not whipped cream. What the hell has she done here? She's not let the jelly set either.

Looks bleeping gross.
What is THAT?!!!!!

Where’s the custard? And why has she put cream on it - or whatever the duck that white stuff is - before the jelly has set.

Reactions: 1
Did anyone else think she looked drunk in that Easter bag video? If not watch it again I swear she was! 😂😂😂
She looks absolutely plastered
And once again there is definitely something wrong with her face

• Sick
Reactions: 5
What is THAT?!!!!!

Where’s the custard? And why has she put cream on it - or whatever the duck that white stuff is - before the jelly has set.

Knowing how Charlotte is, she has probably copied some fancy waitrose one.
We must have had poverty trifle.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.