Charlotte Louise Taylor #20 There’s only one weirdo in the house and it’s not the dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ! The sugary snacks in those Easter bags. I actually feel sorry for those kids. They are going to have an addiction to sugar as adults. So unfair to do that to them.
You can see in that reel she’s not a size 14. Why she has to lie I don’t know.

Reactions: 13
I have a couple of stalwart products I get from YLS. But no more. If they gift someone as lazy and pointless as Charl they are getting no more of my hard *actually earned* cash. The world really is gone mad when twats like Charl are being gifted expensive make up (and then some).
I know I don’t buy much YSL make up/skincare but I definitely won’t be now 🤣

Reactions: 4
Did anyone else think she looked drunk in that Easter bag video? If not watch it again I swear she was! 😂😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I have a couple of stalwart products I get from YLS. But no more. If they gift someone as lazy and pointless as Charl they are getting no more of my hard *actually earned* cash. The world really is gone mad when twats like Charl are being gifted expensive make up (and then some).
I’m pissed at that as well. I religiously buy their foundation as it doesn’t dry my skin and now they are gifting her! I won’t buy it now I’ll go back to MAC.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I spotted this comment on the Easter bag reel earlier and took a screenshot as I knew it wouldn’t last long, surprise surprise it’s now not there. Not sure if Charl replied or just deleted it though but it’s now not there
781B25FA-2AB9-4A55-B4A3-8E23218D460C.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I hate this buy- buy- buy culture. Seriously if she is an influencer or what ever she calls her self. Influence by blowing some eggs and decorating them. Cheap and no waste. Or influence by buying some extra eggs for the food bank. Or baking and gifting to neighbours and friends.
It's an ugly way to live. Spend and spend some more and bin it all!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She didn't spend lots. Ok 🤥

How much sweet and sugar went into those bags too?! So much. Really unnecessary, since when did a few days at Easter become a thing where people like her do Easter bags full of crap? It's the same with valentines days, there is just no need

Reactions: 12
What a sad, vacuous existence to have to watch comment threads on her posts so she can delete any comments that aren’t simpering, sugary flattery. Because you know, #bekind, and she deserves nothing less than to hear she has the sun shining out of her size 13 arse, and to enjoy all the prosecco because, you know, #mum life. She really does deserve it. And so do you, you really do.

Also allegedly she used to be a journalist. I can’t imagine her journalism training included ‘oh you know, if people say anything vaguely critical of what you’ve written, just you know, delete it. Don’t worry about engaging intelligently with constructive criticism or any of that rubbish.’

Lazy, vacuous cow.

I spotted this comment on the Easter bag reel earlier and took a screenshot as I knew it wouldn’t last long, surprise surprise it’s now not there. Not sure if Charl replied or just deleted it though but it’s now not thereView attachment 1197217

• Heart
Reactions: 13
As if she put Fortnite vouchers?! In an Easter gift bag?!

I’m sure some Tattlers probably do Easter baskets for their kids but I just feel that it teaches children that every occasion means endless gifts! Easter is about Christianity if you are religious, or chocolate and bunnies. Not gaming vouchers, and definitely not random bath bombs.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’ve not seen anything as random as those “Easter” bags. What a load of nonsense! They aren’t even a religious family! Easter has absolutely no significance to those children whatsoever!!! It’s just an excuse for Charlotte the human waste disposal to buy inordinate amounts of lard and shovel it down her size 22 pie hole.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ve not seen anything as random as those “Easter” bags. What a load of nonsense! They aren’t even a religious family! Easter has absolutely no significance to those children whatsoever!!! It’s just an excuse for Charlotte the human waste disposal to buy inordinate amounts of lard and shovel it down her size 22 pie hole.
Em, she’s a size 14 true to size actually Betty 😂😂 Who’s she trying to kid. Her arse is as wide as the Clyde 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Until she films herself putting on a pair of size 14 jeans with no stretch then she needs to duck right off off with her size 13 narrative.
The Easter bags are ridiculous 🙄
she loves to show off.
She's probably a vile person in real life. Never see her doing anything for charity or the local community but proclaims She's a good egg.... nah she's scrambled 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
These are NOT size 14 thighs!! More like an 18-20 easy. Not to mention she’s knees that could score a goal for England 😂
At this point, does anyone on here actually think she’s any smaller than a good solid size 20? I wonder if people that follow her believe her rubbish.

Reactions: 20
Do we think old charls a bit of a narcissist? She 100% needs attention/admiration and is full of herself

Reactions: 16
Do we think old charls a bit of a narcissist? She 100% needs attention/admiration and is full of herself
She absolutely adores herself. God knows why. She’s a face like a tub of play dough and teeth like a row of condemned houses. Not to mention the fact she’s looking frumpier than ever lately.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She absolutely adores herself. God knows why. She’s a face like a tub of play dough and teeth like a row of condemned houses. Not to mention the fact she’s looking frumpier than ever lately.
💀This comment has absolutely done me!

Reactions: 9
She has a massively inflated ego and screams of being a spoilt child by her parents/family - she’s not attractive nor has she got a body to shout about yet she without a doubt has this ingrained sense of self esteem - the constant pouty, doe eyed photos and videos she takes of herself, the constant photos of her in outfits, the underwear photos from pregnancy - she believes she’s all that because she’s always been told it, even though it’s not true and now as an adult she’s making an arse out of herself. She claims she’s unhappy with her weight yet does nothing to help herself, she actually makes the deliberate choice to edit images of herself to make her appear slimmer and then carries on eating and drinking like a prisoner on day release and is almost boastful of the fact. In her head, she thinks she’s some sort of sexy, curvy, Kelly Brook/Jessica Rabbit hybrid 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.