Charlotte Louise Taylor #20 There’s only one weirdo in the house and it’s not the dog

Thoughts on Charlotte?

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just parking my bum here in anticipation of a really lovely thread.
And I hope you all have a really lovely thread with all the free content I put out for you, too.
I really do.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Re-cap....

Well what a month it has been in the Taylor household.....

Firstly, due to the credit crisis and work drying up (only 22 adds in three months equating to an estimated 11K), Charlotte decided to serve her kids scraps out of Merlin the dog's bowl. Worse still, she shared it for us trolly dollies to see. Silly mare. In her defence, she had a mound of pizza dough on the table. Balanced diet? Me thinks not.

Then our Charlotte (aka Lewis Capaldi and Wednesday Adam's love child) caught the 'virus who's name we do not speak of' (her words, or thereabouts) but you'd never have guessed it because she barely mentioned it 😂😂 Her 'Morning Everyone' openings became higher pitched (someone was squeezing her Capaldi ball sacks) and eventually she ended up sounding like Barry Gibb.

Merlin the dog, who is apparently 'weird', is in-fact stuffed (hence the constant upside down pose and lack of walkies). There's a urban legend circulating that Merlin is actually that shaggy rug which has come alive from the germs and filth. Regardless, it wasn't walked for five days. Lazy bastards.

Shark (aka Mark the lazy twit) is still doing duck all around the house. They're currently re-writing the script for Jaws because the realisation is; sharks are lazy. The remake contains scenes of a shark being waited on, having an office makeover and being waited on. They're using a hologram of Roy Schneider wearing a maid outfit (for authenticity).

Am so pleased and relieved to report; Charlotte has STOPPED giving Billy Puppet peperami. She's now giving him green AND red ones. Voting her for mother of the year.

Charlotte and Kayley (aka Friendly First Foods a food account including good old frozen mash) are still trolling one another and trying to get one over each other. FFF says she doesn't want to publish kids online; the next day Charlotte posts a pic of FFF holding a young Stan. These two are the worst.

Attachments

• 51.3 KB
  • Last edited:
    • Haha
    • Heart
    Reactions: 28
    Re-cap....

Firstly, due to the credit crisis and work drying up (only 22 adds in three months equating to an estimated 11K), Charlotte decided to serve her kids scraps out of Merlin the dog's bowl. Worse still, she shared it for us trolly dollies to see. Silly mare. In her defence, she had a mound of pizza dough on the table. Balanced diet? Me thinks not.

Then our Charlotte (aka Lewis Capaldi and Wednesday Adam's love child) caught the 'virus who's name we do not speak of' (her words, or thereabouts) but you'd never have guessed it because she barely mentioned it 😂😂 Her 'Morning Everyone' openings became higher pitched (someone was squeezing her Capaldi ball sacks) and eventually she ended up sounding like Barry Gibb.

Merlin the dog, who is apparently 'weird', is in-fact stuffed (hence the constant upside down pose and lack of walkies). There's a urban legend circulating that Merlin is actually that shaggy rug which has come alive from the germs and filth. Regardless, it wasn't walked for five days. Lazy bastards.

Shark (aka Mark the lazy twit) is still doing duck all around the house. They're currently re-writing the script for Jaws because the realisation is; sharks are lazy. The remake contains scenes of a shark being waited on, having an office makeover and being waited on. They're using a hologram of Roy Schneider wearing a maid outfit (for authenticity).

Am so pleased and relieved to report; Charlotte has STOPPED giving Billy Puppet peperami. She's now giving him green AND red ones. Voting her for mother of the year.

Charlotte and Kayley (aka Friendly First Foods a food account including good old frozen mash) are still trolling one another and trying to get one over each other. FFF says she doesn't want to publish kids online; the next day Charlotte posts a pic of FFF holding a young Stan. These two are the worst.
    Love this ... well done 🤘

View attachment 1194379
    What a fecking terrible advert.
    My sleep paralysis demon

• Haha
    Reactions: 5
    I am especially looking forward to this thread, as Charl navigates the choppy waters of trying to figure out how she will continue to convince the sheep and Channel Mum that she is good at this ‘job’ and has anything meaningful to share, especially when her frenemy FFF has put her on a sticky wicket given Charl’s ££££ rely on sticking a tripod in front of her kids and selling the footage.

Thankfully she has her utterly dull weekly grocery hauls and meal plans for a family of five still to offer (as well as the weird dog), and it’s a good thing her budget and lifestyle are relatable to her followers as the country braces for a cost of living crisis.

Or perhaps she will continue with the (very entertaining) attempt towards more foodie / recipe content. Because she is so so good at that and she is SUCH a good cook. She really is. I mean, not as talented a cook as she is a singer, but you know, still SUCH a foodie.

If pivoting to more food/weird dog content doesn’t bear fruit, it’s ok. Because she can always up the household cleaning content (perhaps while serenading us with la voix), with ample - ahem - shots of her bending down to fill the washing machine in the laundry room of the really oh so worth it extension, or showing us how to clean a loo (#hereforit). That footage is a little more like ‘work’ because it takes quite a lot of prep to position the tripod to get just the perfect, tactically filmed shot of her, FRANKly gorgeous, arse.

And if all the above fails, it’s ok, because actually she is a trained journalist, so she can always revive that. She just needs to learn to use a spell check first.

• Haha
    • Heart
    Reactions: 16
    Re-cap....

Brilliant!

Reactions: 1
    So the whole point of the stories this evening is to line up some brand ‘work.’

Ad incoming…..

My money is still on something decor-related to do with Bill’s bedroom or Frank’s office. I hope it’s the latter because hopefully it means death stares from Frank #hereforit

• Haha
    Reactions: 15
    A new thread just in time for egg rolling on Sunday! I’m so proud of you all for timing this so perfectly, I really am 🥰

• Haha
    Reactions: 12
    the weekly Tescos food hauls are really ridiculous. There never looks like 7 days worth breakfast, lunch and dinners on the delivery, plus there's never stuff like household cleaning products or hygiene products.
    I am still in disbelief at the chicken pollo salad video and the TINY portions the kids got. If they do get "food" it seems to be cheap hotdogs, pepparami ....🤢 never anything nutritious and homemade
    With the mothers day lunch everything was bought. It's so simple to make scones - like really easy and cheap especially for a foodie.
    IDK I just dont see how this is a job!!

Reactions: 5
    What the hell is she on about saying they deserve a long weekend?! She’s done duck all for weeks and that’s before she got bloody covid. Why is Frank texting her rather than communicating normally? Why does she have a jacket on in the house? Why is she such a bloody wet wipe?! I have too many questions

• Haha
    Reactions: 18
    Re-cap....

This is brilliant. 😂 #hereforit

Just watching her latest food haul and she's talking about the meal with her parents and family at the weekend. How can she say Mark is 'almost negative'??? What the duck are you banging on about women? Those no 'almost' about it. Why would you see family so close to having Covid, parents especially. I'm not the Covid Police but I'm enraged by how thick she is. Selfish, selfish women. Surely her folks are clued up enough not to go unless Mark is testing negative. If he's 'almost negative' on Thursday, he needs at least two days of negative tests to really ensure he's not gonna transmit it. It may no longer be the rules but my god, it's common bleeping sense.

• Heart
    Reactions: 17
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.