Charlotte Louise Taylor #20 There’s only one weirdo in the house and it’s not the dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could you really be arsed getting dressed up, curl your hair and do your make up as though it’s for a night out, just to sit in your garden?! Why not chuck Tshirt and some joggers or shorts on and stick your hair up in a bun and not even bother about the caked on make up?!
And the bag? Why did she need to style her outfit with a bag for sitting at home? She must be so bored.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If she has ordered from that Cheshire wax melts place then why is she marking it as ad gifted? She either ordered them and paid with her own money or it was gifted, it can’t be both surely?
Probably because the sign was gifted to the kids even though she bought the wax melts maybe

Reactions: 1
Just how much sugary crap can this woman put in her kids Easter bag??? Surely there are other things you can give for Easter that’s not cheap sweets???

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I honestly can’t see why the kids deserve a treat, do they even understand what a ‘treat’ is as they have so much crap on almost a daily basis and now more sugary crap in her latest reel, it beggar belief it really does, it’s all about food always 🙄

Reactions: 12
My husband and I were having a conversation this morning after watching her second unnecessarily excessive grocery haul…
Does she not feel morally guilty? Food bank usage has doubled since January but she’s flaunting the food she buys in order to make money. Why has no one said anything to her?
And while we’re on that, does none of her family question why Mark does so little? Is it because that’s the standard she had growing up or is it because she lies about how much he actually does?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m really surprised her kids have any teeth left. The amount of sugar going into those treat bags is something else and that won’t even be the main Easter egg hunt will it- the bags were just “treats” 🙈

Reactions: 9
Charl you make out you never stop for a minute to put your feet up ,or have a break , how do you manage to read so many books !
My mum reads loads ,she is retired !
How a busy working mum of three has time to constantly read in the day time is beyond me
You literally do nothing do you
As you certainly don’t do anything with your kids
And you haven’t got a job
Acting is what you are good at as you appear to still have so many fooled to think you are a genuine nice hard working mum
I have nothing against stay at home mums , it’s bloody hard work raising a family when you are actually hands on and involved in all aspects of running a home and raising kids
It’s the fact that you don’t say you are a stay at home mum and pretend you work and make out you do so much with the kids etc that gets on my wick ! You are fake and a lair
Blimey your kids are fed scraps most of the time , you have time to make them proper meals !!!
Rant over
Just get annoyed she is in a privileged position to provide her children with a lovely life ,yet she chooses to put her self and her serial killer husband before anyone else
She is extremely ungrateful

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
My husband and I were having a conversation this morning after watching her second unnecessarily excessive grocery haul…
Does she not feel morally guilty? Food bank usage has doubled since January but she’s flaunting the food she buys in order to make money. Why has no one said anything to her?
And while we’re on that, does none of her family question why Mark does so little? Is it because that’s the standard she had growing up or is it because she lies about how much he actually does?

I feel like her food hauls are just a big two fingers up look what we can afford. So out of touch.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Her crazy frog face in that photo - ffs smile properly & stop gurning!
And she has the bag in front of her to hide her true size, which is quite clearly a 18-20!

Reactions: 15
Knew she’d been to home bargains the other day, that’s why they went to a retail park with Pets at Home.
As for she didn’t spend much at all, what a lie each bag has £15-20 worth of stuff in. So excessive when they will be getting eggs (I’m guessing from family too) plus an egg hunt. Why not donate a load of eggs or Easter crafts to a local charity instead? My kids are very lucky to get eggs from various people so we pay it back and I get them to choose a couple of eggs each in the supermarket to donate to our local food bank.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I feel like her food hauls are just a big two fingers up look what we can afford. So out of touch.
That’s exactly what she is doing
Maybe she should volunteer at a food bank and have a bloody reality check
Let’s face it she hasn’t got much else to do !!

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else think the pepparami in every single food haul is just wrong? I can't believe Bill eats one every day. I'm like a broken record but it really bothers me. One a day guys.

I need to move on and accept she's happy to feed her kids this processed shite daily.
Bill eats a pepperami every day?! My dog would turn his nose up at them if I offered him one! They’re like chewing cardboard, you can’t even identify what type of meat they are. As for the Easter bags, wow. She really needs to read the room and get the kids to the dentist! Their poor teeth must be rotting. Wasn’t it just yesterday they had the massive ice creams and lolly pops that were sat on the table too?

Reactions: 11
She has been on here 🤣only a few mins into the food haul and she has changed it a bit , a few have pointed out on here how boring and predictable they are !
Also has anyone else noticed a change in her face?it’s like changing shape , going quite lob sided , could be her condition so not making fun or anything , I just find it really noticeable in that food haul intro

Reactions: 5
So the reason she dolled herself to look like a total overcaked tit for a day at home is because the tripod was calling. She is properly desperate in trying to pivot her ‘content.’

What even are ‘Easter Bags’? Another thing Mums are now supposed to do if they’re half the Mum that Charl is? And how relatable it is to show such crass, unnecessary, tat and sugar-filled indulgence for three kids who already have a terrible diet? I’d imagine for many of Charl’s followers popping to Home Bargains and Poundland to buy all that stuff as an impromptu treat is well beyond their budgets.

Absolute tit.

Out of interest, has she always not said in her grocery hauls how much the shop cost?

Reactions: 12
So the reason she dolled herself to look like a total overcaked tit for a day at home is because the tripod was calling. She is properly desperate in trying to pivot her ‘content.’

What even are ‘Easter Bags’? Another thing Mums are now supposed to do if they’re half the Mum that Charl is? And how relatable it is to show such crass, unnecessary, tat and sugar-filled indulgence for three kids who already have a terrible diet? I’d imagine for many of Charl’s followers popping to Home Bargains and Poundland to buy all that stuff as an impromptu treat is well beyond their budgets.

Absolute tit.

Out of interest, has she always not said in her grocery hauls how much the shop cost?
Poor Bill as well , this is the exact sort of content that could be used against him if it falls into the wrong hands
He is a pre teen 12 months of secondary school and his mum is making him a childish Easter bag
She is so selfish

Reactions: 9
Easter Surprise Bags…..

What.the.actual.duck

How much tit does she give those kids?! Bags literally FULL of chocolates/sweets. It’s absolute rubbish. All of it. Complete rubbish and just pure over indulgence. There’s no need for that at all. And I’m assuming they will also be given Easter eggs on Sunday?

Also - yet again giving Bill the exact same stuff as his 5 year old brother. Those little chocolates and sweeties are so babyish - why can’t she wake the duck up and treat Bill properly!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Well I went to have a look at what the uproar was about and my gosh what the actual duck?

Firstly, it's all bleeping cheap tit from Home Bargains (I actually love this shop) and not anything of any real substance. Why are the kids allowed to eat so much tit?

It's her smug bleeping face as she's putting the items into the bags. Some families can't feed their kids Charlotte you inconsiderate witch.

Charlotte, with all the money the kids bring in via your ads couldn't you have bought them something decent for Easter?

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Ugh her hair needs a damn good trim again. She always leaves it to go all straggly at the ends
She doesn’t look like she’s blessed with particularly good hair. It’s really thin, and always looks bitty. She would be better just keeping it short, I don’t think she suits it the length she has it, it doesn’t do anything for her

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.