Charlotte Louise Taylor #20 There’s only one weirdo in the house and it’s not the dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here for this thread! What bloody brilliant recaps👏🏻🤣
How is she going to fit everyone round that crappy table cramped into a corner of her kitchen on Easter Sunday.
Bet she does nothing decent with the kids all weekend. Out to that crappy park again I bet.

Reactions: 9
I have a couple of stalwart products I get from YLS. But no more. If they gift someone as lazy and pointless as Charl they are getting no more of my hard *actually earned* cash. The world really is gone mad when twats like Charl are being gifted expensive make up (and then some).

How and why is she on the PR list for YSL? 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She said that 4 family members recently had covid so I would assume that is the 4 that are coming round on Easter Sunday 🤷🏽‍♀️ In her stories this morning she said they have no plans for today….she keeps saying how excited she is for this 4 day weekend you would think she would’ve planned something fun to do with the kids after they have been stuck in the house for two weeks. Go on a big walk somewhere with the dog and take a picnic, go to a farm, find somewhere doing an Easter egg hunt? I know you don’t have to be out all the time in the school holidays but her kids look to have had a pretty boring few weeks. Bet they can’t wait to roll their eggs down the stairs 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She said that 4 family members recently had covid so I would assume that is the 4 that are coming round on Easter Sunday 🤷🏽‍♀️ In her stories this morning she said they have no plans for today….she keeps saying how excited she is for this 4 day weekend you would think she would’ve planned something fun to do with the kids after they have been stuck in the house for two weeks. Go on a big walk somewhere with the dog and take a picnic, go to a farm, find somewhere doing an Easter egg hunt? I know you don’t have to be out all the time in the school holidays but her kids look to have had a pretty boring few weeks. Bet they can’t wait to roll their eggs down the stairs 😬
I know, why can’t they go and do something, the kids have been stuck in the whole holidays apart from a trip to Pets at Home and McDonalds(Home Bargains too I bet) and for haircuts. It’s not even them being tight with money because there are loads of free things they could do, it’s sad that they don’t seem to want to do fun stuff with their kids.

Charl is having a whale of a time posing up a storm this morning isn’t she! Loves herself.

Reactions: 8
the weekly Tescos food hauls are really ridiculous. There never looks like 7 days worth breakfast, lunch and dinners on the delivery, plus there's never stuff like household cleaning products or hygiene products.
I am still in disbelief at the chicken pollo salad video and the TINY portions the kids got. If they do get "food" it seems to be cheap hotdogs, pepparami ....🤢 never anything nutritious and homemade
With the mothers day lunch everything was bought. It's so simple to make scones - like really easy and cheap especially for a foodie.
IDK I just dont see how this is a job!!

How much do we think her food shops costs she never says massive tesco but she pops waitrose all time.
Would £250 to 300 be accurate?
She drinks a lot.

Is it that time year to roll the easter eggs down the stairs.
Not watched her in ages on the grounds she's really annoying.

Has she ever done a office reveal video?

How much do we think her food shops costs she never says massive tesco but she pops waitrose all time.
Would £250 to 300 be accurate?
She drinks a lot.

Is it that time year to roll the easter eggs down the stairs.
Not watched her in ages on the grounds she's really annoying.

Has she ever done a office reveal video?
No office reveal and no reveal of Williams bedroom either

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The bedroom & office will be AD related. She’s building up to it.
Will Frank be well enough to roll those eggs down the stairs?

Reactions: 5
That corner of her bedroom is clearly the magic spot for her tactical contortionist poses. How tedious it must be to have to twist yourself into a certain key position every time you want to get a decent pic of your size 13 figure.

Her toe is pointing at something again in her grid post 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
First off, the dress is awful, shape and colour, she looks like a giant carrot ready for the Easter bunny. Secondly, the body contortionist pose is ridiculous, stand up properly. And lastly, there is no way in hell she’s wearing a size 14 and it’s definitely not true to size if that’s the size in the tag. Having a fully elasticated bodice allows a dress to literally stretch a good few sizes bigger. If she recons she’s a 14, I’ll believe that when she’s in an item of clothing that has zero stretch, like non elasticated jeans or a fitted dress that actually zips up and has no give, not leggings and a slouchy sweatshirt
542A4265-8981-41C2-B30C-AB33260AB2E3.jpeg

I must say that dress is a dreadful colour on her. She looks much better in the lighter colour dresses.
I quite like the shirred dresses(they accommodate my massive boobs) but you can’t really judge sizing of them accurately to say true to size because they are so stretchy at the top and they tend be a loose fit on the rest of the dress. I can easily go a couple of sizes down in a shirred dress.
I thought they had no plans today, surely they are going out or else she has dressed up complete with bag for a post on IG,

Reactions: 8
Could you really be arsed getting dressed up, curl your hair and do your make up as though it’s for a night out, just to sit in your garden?! Why not chuck Tshirt and some joggers or shorts on and stick your hair up in a bun and not even bother about the caked on make up?!

Reactions: 16
If she has ordered from that Cheshire wax melts place then why is she marking it as ad gifted? She either ordered them and paid with her own money or it was gifted, it can’t be both surely?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.