Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scotblock

VIP Member
Can you imagine this scenario:

Teacher: hello children, how was everyone’s weekend! Yes, Bill how was yours.
Bill: Well my mummy cried herself to sleep all weekend.
Teacher: oh goodness I hope everything is ok!
Bill: It’s not actually because she can’t log onto her Instagram

🙄😂 I mean FFS! is this actually real fucking life now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
So when her Instagram went down she stayed home, moped about, cried and looked haggard.

Now it's back up she's dressed, has make-up on, is out and about and seemingly happy.

Basically, her happiness, mental health and mood state is dependent upon Instagram. How fucking sad and embarrassing is that?

You don't need a professional to tell you; that's unhinged.

Charlotte, I pity you. You poor, poor cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

37BBL

VIP Member
Tell you what's a bit weird, if my daughter wanted to perform in a show for dancing or something, say in a theatre. Or, modelling for example; I need to approach my Local Authority and apply for a child performance licence. They carry out relevant checks to make sure I am safeguarding my child etc.

Now, why is there not something similar for these influencers? Their children are on a far bigger audience than a dance show. Daisy is performing in that ad, pretending to prank her Mum and being shown to her audience. Madness. Surely something needs to change in that regard.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

CookeMe

369BAE7F-1940-4A86-8063-9C26F07AADB2.png
C6A3D4AB-723E-41C8-BE3E-587DCCE0948B.png

Yeah Charlotte, when I redecorated my child’s bedroom I worked so hard on it and I also spent our hard earned cash on it too instead of getting handouts in exchange for a reel!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Babyyoda88

VIP Member
Her saying she’s having a day with Stan, poor Stan would have spent the day watching her on off cry feeling sorry for herself. I’m surprised she hasn’t told one of her fake stories like “Stan saw me crying and wiped away my tears and said ‘don’t worry mama, I’m so proud of you, I really am’”

• Haha
Reactions: 33

37BBL

VIP Member
People have actual tragedies to deal with and she us crying and feeling sick over this. Get some perspective Charl!!

I imagine all her family are just being so bloody lovely, do you know what I mean? Just really kind people, who she just needs around her right now.

Mark will probably outdo himself and give her a pat on the shoulder with a kleenex, because he is just the best dad and husband.

Daisy might write her a short novel, just telling her how much she loves her mama and how she is so so proud of her.

Bill will give a speech about how it's okay to cry and he doesn't mind saying inside for the weekend, again. Because all that's important is that his mama can get her instagram back.

Stan will probably ask to go to Costa and poor old crybaby charl will slap a thin layer of 3 foundations and 2 concealers with just a slick of eyeshadow, eyeliner, bronzer, highlighter, brow pencil and a lip gloss and drag her whinging ass to Costa. Just to cheer herself up and make herself feel a bit brighter after the terrible few days she has had.

Merlin might even do something weird and make charl smile.

What a weekend they shall have.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Really I think Charl has reached a whole new low, filming herself in a milkmaid dress (boobs about to pop out) whilst bringing out the rubbish. She has seriously lost the plot. Absolute MUPPET.

‘Me working.’

Tell us you read Tattle without telling us you read Tattle. This is so pathetic it’s actually kinda funny.
Yeah it’s so weird. She would have had to have gone out, set up her camera on top of the bin, set it to record, then gone back inside and shut the door, then opened the door, put the rubbish bag out and then picked up the camera and gone back inside. Can she not comprehend how WEIRD that is?!!!!!!! It’s literally the Truman Show. She’s acting out her life - instead of actually living it. It’s fucked up beyond all belief!!’

• Haha
Reactions: 31

tallyhobo

I hate this buy- buy- buy culture. Seriously if she is an influencer or what ever she calls her self. Influence by blowing some eggs and decorating them. Cheap and no waste. Or influence by buying some extra eggs for the food bank. Or baking and gifting to neighbours and friends.
It's an ugly way to live. Spend and spend some more and bin it all!

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Whythough

Chatty Member
It’s the pouting with a bag of rubbish in her hands for me. It literally must take her twice as long to do anything because she has to set the camera up first. Absolutely mental that she thinks this is normal.
The vlogs where she puts the camera on a supermarket shelf and strolls past pouting absolutely kill me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Effeffess

Charlotte, go and check out Bowelbabe's latest post. Compare and contrast her situation with the one you just went through. What a sheltered existence you lead.

Reactions: 29
I've just watched her long explanation... She is UNHINGED. Seriously worried about people thinking she's flounced off without saying goodbye?! Who does she think she is?!
Also, the initial message she got was that her account will be back. Why didn't she believe and trust that and spend all fucking weekend waddling about crying?
She is insufferable!

Alsoooo, that harsh side parting really doesn't suit that sixhead she's rocking. She'd be best off with a centre parting and curtain fringe to soften it off.

• Haha
  • Sick

Lottie Lou

So let me get this straight.. she would have received an email from petit filous asking if she would like to work with them, agreed a fee, brief etc etc. Then she has asked Mark and Daisy to follow said brief to “trick” her, even though she knows what’s going to happen and then she is pretending on camera that she was actually tricked? 😂 all because she can’t be arsed to get a proper job?! 🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
  • Wow

Scotblock

VIP Member
Do we think old charls a bit of a narcissist? She 100% needs attention/admiration and is full of herself
She absolutely adores herself. God knows why. She’s a face like a tub of play dough and teeth like a row of condemned houses. Not to mention the fact she’s looking frumpier than ever lately.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
Re-cap....

Well what a month it has been in the Taylor household.....

Firstly, due to the credit crisis and work drying up (only 22 adds in three months equating to an estimated 11K), Charlotte decided to serve her kids scraps out of Merlin the dog's bowl. Worse still, she shared it for us trolly dollies to see. Silly mare. In her defence, she had a mound of pizza dough on the table. Balanced diet? Me thinks not.

Then our Charlotte (aka Lewis Capaldi and Wednesday Adam's love child) caught the 'virus who's name we do not speak of' (her words, or thereabouts) but you'd never have guessed it because she barely mentioned it 😂😂 Her 'Morning Everyone' openings became higher pitched (someone was squeezing her Capaldi ball sacks) and eventually she ended up sounding like Barry Gibb.

Merlin the dog, who is apparently 'weird', is in-fact stuffed (hence the constant upside down pose and lack of walkies). There's a urban legend circulating that Merlin is actually that shaggy rug which has come alive from the germs and filth. Regardless, it wasn't walked for five days. Lazy bastards.

Shark (aka Mark the lazy twat) is still doing fuck all around the house. They're currently re-writing the script for Jaws because the realisation is; sharks are lazy. The remake contains scenes of a shark being waited on, having an office makeover and being waited on. They're using a hologram of Roy Schneider wearing a maid outfit (for authenticity).

Am so pleased and relieved to report; Charlotte has STOPPED giving Billy Puppet peperami. She's now giving him green AND red ones. Voting her for mother of the year.

Charlotte and Kayley (aka Friendly First Foods a food account including good old frozen mash) are still trolling one another and trying to get one over each other. FFF says she doesn't want to publish kids online; the next day Charlotte posts a pic of FFF holding a young Stan. These two are the worst.

Attachments

• 51.3 KB
  • Last edited:
    • Haha
    • Heart
    Reactions: 28

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
    Thread suggestion.

Charlotte Taylor # 21. Addicted to the ‘gram,
    We were gifted a hot tub and we are so lucky but we don’t use it cos…..electricity costs 🙈. Gee - I really want to buy one now. Bet the brand are thrilled!
    what kind of idiot gets a FREE hot tub, then gets PAID to advertise it and then complains that she can’t use it because it’s too expensive to fill and heat?! Have you ever heard anything as tight in all your life?!! They strike me as a right pair of penny pinching, stingy bastards. She’s already said Mark is an arse about having the heating on. You can imagine he’s the kind of guy who would share bath water.

• Sick
    • Wow
    Reactions: 27