Charlotte Louise Taylor #20 There’s only one weirdo in the house and it’s not the dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks absolutely plastered
And once again there is definitely something wrong with her face
I’ve just watched it again, concentrating on her face and yes. She looks drunk - like she’s had a few glasses of wine and is trying desperately to appear sober. It’s the weird gurning and stuff she keeps doing with her mouth that gives it away.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
You’re supposed to see the shirred bit of that milkmaid dress but it’s so tight on her it’s stretched taut. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My custard is yellow 👌 It'll be that posh vanilla pod custard she's got. I'm all for the tinned mandarin and hundreds and thousands on top thank you very much.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What the hell was she slicing up to put in the bottom of the trifle? My family has always used sliced Swiss roll so I could be the oddball here. The topping looks like dream topping rather than whipped cream or custard

• Haha
Reactions: 5
We would of used swiss roll or them fingers can't remember the name. She prob has some fancy m and s Madeira. The notions of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Birds trifle here when I was a kid! 🙋‍♀️🤩 Pudding of dreams. But even with that, you still had to wait for the jelly to set and then add the cooled custard. Then top it with cream and sprinkles. 😋😋 She's no bloody foodie, that's for sure. With her shop bought Madeira cake, and premade custard. twit.

Reactions: 18
Birds trifle here when I was a kid! 🙋‍♀️🤩 Pudding of dreams. But even with that, you still had to wait for the jelly to set and then add the cooled custard. Then top it with cream and sprinkles. 😋😋 She's no bloody foodie, that's for sure. With her shop bought Madeira cake, and premade custard. twit.
Yeah, you defo set the jelly first 😂 bleeping idiot she is.

• Haha
Is is ladies fingers you use for trifle? I hate trifle but love the weird spongey fingers on their own,

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bless our Charl. There she goes again with very generous interpretations of the verb ‘to work.’

Let’s get her a dictionary for her next birthday. I’ll volunteer to buy the highlighter to help her find the key words she needs to educate herself on.

Starter for ten: ‘work,’ ‘deserve,’ ‘vacuous,’ ‘self-absorbed.’

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I have never known any body else be so proud of themselves for doing nothing of value?? Why is she always saying how proud or chuffed she is with herself? Is it insecurity or narcissism?

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Worked her arse off: but didn’t cut the grass? Is that not the first thing you do when you’re sorting the garden?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have never known any body else be so proud of themselves for doing nothing of value?? Why is she always saying how proud or chuffed she is with herself? Is it insecurity or narcissism?
Narcissist I'm starting to think

Creamy leeks AND cauliflower cheese?

To the person asking about her face; I’ve noticed her videos looking off. Could just be her camera, but could be one of those slimming filters making everything look a bit wobbly
So much dairy!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.