Charlotte Louise Taylor #17 It’s unkind to exploit your children for monetary gain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so glad someone else has pointed this out. It’s bugged me for the longest time! I think it’s to show how BUSYYYY she is.
strange isn’t it been bugging me for ages too!! Is it because she embarrassed and cant make ‘eye contact’ it’s so strange I find it really rude 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
She doesn’t really do anything does she. I mean, she’s always ‘busy’ but she hardly ever does anything that’s not just pottering round the house or at the shops 😕

Reactions: 7
It really annoying when she chats on Instagram to the camera she hardly ever looks at the camera starts looking around anywhere but the camera!!!! 😂😂 whats that all about
I assumed it’s so she spots anyone about and she’s embarrassed if people see her taking to her phone, because you know, it’s a totally normal thing to do 🙄 (hope my sarcasm was picked up there!)

Reactions: 1
She really fancies herself. Whenever she sings, my hole disappears up my crack for days with second hand embarrassment.
She really does think she's amazing and honestly she's not it's just pure embarrassing and cringe worthy

Reactions: 8
See my two year old was very poorly after an extremely traumatic birth ( that I was alone for as husband didn’t get hospital in time ) and almost died and still under a neurological team. I can honestly say my mental health has been awful since then , I don’t think it’s self indulgent to be affected by traumatic birth experiences , as much as I detest Charlotte and how she behaves , I can’t criticise her for being affected by Daisys birth

• Heart
Reactions: 15
See my two year old was very poorly after an extremely traumatic birth ( that I was alone for as husband didn’t get hospital in time ) and almost died and still under a neurological team. I can honestly say my mental health has been awful since then , I don’t think it’s self indulgent to be affected by traumatic birth experiences , as much as I detest Charlotte and how she behaves , I can’t criticise her for being affected by Daisys birth
I agree I don’t think it’s unreasonable that she has a hard time with Daisy’s diagnosis and NICU stay. I think it’s possibly the reason she’s in denial about Stan’s very very obvious syndrome.
However she’s an adult, and a parent, and should put her own feelings and ego aside and do what’s best for her son. He should be getting the same help that Daisy is and she is neglecting him. Mental health issues or not she chose to bring him into the world knowing there was a big chance of him having her syndrome. She shouldn’t have had another child if she can’t cope with that possibility.

Reactions: 13
I agree I don’t think it’s unreasonable that she has a hard time with Daisy’s diagnosis and NICU stay. I think it’s possibly the reason she’s in denial about Stan’s very very obvious syndrome.
However she’s an adult, and a parent, and should put her own feelings and ego aside and do what’s best for her son. He should be getting the same help that Daisy is and she is neglecting him. Mental health issues or not she chose to bring him into the world knowing there was a big chance of him having her syndrome. She shouldn’t have had another child if she can’t cope with that possibility.
Totally agree. Mark needs to step up, Stan is his child too and should take him for tests if Charl finds it all too triggering

Reactions: 10
Dear lord my ears :eek: she’s one of those people who think they are amazing singers when really she’s awful.
It’s always hilarious when she sings - because she thinks she’s got a really good voice (she doesn’t) and she thinks she’s some sort of undiscovered west end talent (she isn’t)

it’s actually kind of sickening just how highly she thinks of herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What’s that Charlotte. Daisy got new batteries. Did you not get her some super dooper fancy new bearing aids like your ones for her. Oh no, sorry that’s right. Your ones were gifted weren’t they 🙄 Silly me thinking you would shell out your own money on them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

Yep totally agree , it’s not an excuse for being in denial about Stan , my defence is more around her seeking counselling for daisy’s birth

Reactions: 3
Dear lord my ears :eek: she’s one of those people who think they are amazing singers when really she’s awful.
I really do t rate her singing, someone has obviously told her (mummy) what an amazing voice she has now she’s thinks she’s a frigging soprano. It’s GCSE yearly drama performance at best.

Reactions: 5
It’s so cringe when she sings because she clearly thinks she’s amazing and is desperate for comments praising her and hopes that someone will watch and pick up on her talent.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s so cringe when she sings because she clearly thinks she’s amazing and is desperate for comments praising her and hopes that someone will watch and pick up on her talent.
lin-manuel miranda will be ringing her up soon begging her to be in one of his new shows, she's just THAT good

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is she really bleeping serious right now?!! HOW can she have the cheek to make the brutle murder of a young woman all about herself?! That's the straw that's broke the camels back for me! You absolute peice of tit
Wasn’t she also scared of walking in the day time last year too? Then proceeded to post endless photos of her walking alone with her headphones in.

Reactions: 14
Is she really bleeping serious right now?!! HOW can she have the cheek to make the brutle murder of a young woman all about herself?! That's the straw that's broke the camels back for me! You absolute peice of tit
She is awful. Making a young woman’s murder all about herself?

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.