Charlotte Louise Taylor #17 It’s unkind to exploit your children for monetary gain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t she also scared of walking in the day time last year too? Then proceeded to post endless photos of her walking alone with her headphones in.
I understand as women it's very rational to have fears like it especially in the dark but the fact she's using her murder as an excuse and that's why she's 'stopped doing something she loves' not 1 mention of ashling's family or friends and how they must be feeling or the small children she taught but no all about herself. And if you loved it so much charl you'd find a bloody way to make it work, you wanker

• Angry
Reactions: 17
I understand as women it's very rational to have fears like it especially in the dark but the fact she's using her murder as an excuse and that's why she's 'stopped doing something she loves' not 1 mention of ashling's family or friends and how they must be feeling or the small children she taught but no all about herself. And if you loved it so much charl you'd find a bloody way to make it work, you wanker
Not to mention the fact why she's stopped doing workouts is because the wedding is over, not because she's scared of being murdered.

Reactions: 27
She always jumps on anything like this that’s trending, she doesn’t have anything insightful or interesting to say about it, just makes it into an opportunity to make it about her and her family and to get some engagement ready for the next #ad. If she wanted to share it then she could have done that without making it about herself.

She didn’t stop running due to safety, unless that fear handily coincided with her wedding because she stopped just before that happened at the same time she stopped her at home workouts.
Tbh if she is suddenly worried about safety then perhaps she should consider that she has allowed anyone on the internet to know exactly where she lives with her young children, along with their names, birthdays, friends names and what clubs they go to and what days they go to them and the layout of her home.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Is she really bleeping serious right now?!! HOW can she have the cheek to make the brutle murder of a young woman all about herself?! That's the straw that's broke the camels back for me! You absolute peice of tit
Pretty sure she did this also when Sarah Everard was murdered.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
She’s a self-absorbed piece of tit. She stopped running because she’s a lazy, carb guzzling heifer. Nothing to do with safety. 😡

Reactions: 21
I find it distasteful she’s made that poor woman’s murder about her. She’s got shades of PTWM coming through where everything is about her.

Reactions: 16
Pretty sure she did this also when Sarah Everard was murdered.
She did…and when the BLM protests were going on in 2020. And when racism was highlighted in football after the Euros last year. I’m a big advocate for feminism, women’s safety, DV awareness, equality, BLM etc…but I fight for it all the time. I donate to charities, attend protests and speak up if I see someone being a dick. But I don’t feel the need to highlight this on social media because it’s not about me, it’s about other people.
The fact that she’s followed up that story with her in the “camel coat of dreams” is disgusting. No signposting to charities or how people can help end violence and murder of women at the hands of men. Just a Blue Steel picture of her in a tit looking coat. Says it all really 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She did…and when the BLM protests were going on in 2020. And when racism was highlighted in football after the Euros last year. I’m a big advocate for feminism, women’s safety, DV awareness, equality, BLM etc…but I fight for it all the time. I donate to charities, attend protests and speak up if I see someone being a dick. But I don’t feel the need to highlight this on social media because it’s not about me, it’s about other people.
The fact that she’s followed up that story with her in the “camel coat of dreams” is disgusting. No signposting to charities or how people can help end violence and murder of women at the hands of men. Just a Blue Steel picture of her in a tit looking coat. Says it all really 🤷‍♀️
I couldn’t agree more. With a platform like that you’d think she would at least attempt to do something that’s remotely helpful rather than making it about her and how hard her life is 😳 it’s embarrassing and just so disrespectful. 🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 9
If she’s posting pointless pictures and there’s nothing of depth and sincerity then I believe she’s constantly seeking validation. She must live in torment everyday. It’s a problem she has, she’ll never see our point of view. She has to do these things to feel better. It’s really odd behaviour. Who bleeping cares you’re seeing your grandparents and negative test.

Reactions: 7
Hmm a 16 you say charl? Shouldn’t it be huge everywhere else considering you’re a 12 🧐

C655C461-FD33-4769-82B8-5CED81C531E5.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 7
Really disgusted how she has made the murder of a poor girl about herself.
she can never read a room… first about covid when she had it far easier than most and now making someone’s murder about herself! Blood boils

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Came to say the same thing about her making the horrific murder all about herself. Who does that? I hate how she acts all shy when it’s quite obvious she’s absolutely obsessed with herself. Also, the bleeping pout.
GET A JOB CHARLOTTE.

Reactions: 15
She should have got an 18 at least.
It’s a close fitting style of coat so I don’t see her getting that around her and comfortably buttoned up unless it’s at least a size 20. She’s massive around the mid section - from her waist to her knees is her biggest problem area, there’s no way a size 16 tailored style coat with zero stretch is ever going to go around her.

Reactions: 9
I’m sick of influencers like Charl who say they sized up in clothes. All the time! No you haven’t, it’s the size you actually are!
Or the ones that say they wanted something oversized so bought an extra small. The damage they’re doing to ordinary women is disgusting.

Reactions: 18
She always jumps on anything like this that’s trending, she doesn’t have anything insightful or interesting to say about it, just makes it into an opportunity to make it about her and her family and to get some engagement ready for the next #ad. If she wanted to share it then she could have done that without making it about herself.

She didn’t stop running due to safety, unless that fear handily coincided with her wedding because she stopped just before that happened at the same time she stopped her at home workouts.
Tbh if she is suddenly worried about safety then perhaps she should consider that she has allowed anyone on the internet to know exactly where she lives with her young children, along with their names, birthdays, friends names and what clubs they go to and what days they go to them and the layout of her home.
This 100%. 👏
More bleeping performative bollocks. 🤬 :sick: She can't be arsed to carry on with the running. She's out walking listening to podcasts with headphones on then? So why not run with the dog instead if you're such a runner Charl? The dog would love it surely.
The irony of posting about safety when any old perv and weirdo has access to copious amounts of footage of her children from their birth!
And that coat looks cheap and is far too small. Just own your size you twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.