Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Booklover

VIP Member
Bloody hell she really is beyond predictable. Another load of simpering, self-indulged stories this morning, sat on her arse waffling on about mundane drivel. And of the many things that irritate me about her, the ridiculous fetishising motherhood for ‘content’ when she’s waffling on about Mums never getting a Christmas ‘do.’ GIVE ME STRENGTH.

Charl, you have your head in a glass of Prosecco every second evening and you had Christmas Ham day amongst many other ‘treats’ planned round tons of festive processed shite. And you get paid ££££ for sticking a camera in front of your kids and selling their smiles to strangers.

Get a grip, you silly twat.
Agree completely. Moaning that mum's don't get a Christmas do! Say what??? Forgotten about the recent girls' Christmas party night at her house and dinner and cocktails out last night? What were they then? She's in such a fucking privileged position. The freedom that self employment can bring, a warm home, a full fridge, time in the day to take her child swimming and all this stupid bitch can moan about today is mum's not having a Christmas do!!! Well get a fucking normal job, leave your house every day for work, put your kids in after school clubs then you'll have your very own colleagues you can have a Christmas do with once a year!!!!
And while I'm on a roll. For someone that's desperate to see her family at Christmas she's not exactly limiting her contact!

Reactions: 41

hereforthetea987

No I cannot handle this pouty, completely put on attempt to put a wash on! The pretending to look in her cupboard for her softener etc, it’s a cupboard not narnia!!! They’ll be right there where you left them! There’s no need for the pouting and looking all coy! I can’t cope with it! I apologise for all the exclamation marks but she’s driven me to it 🤣🙈

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

SaJaOr

Her latest Facebook post had got me fuming!!! Her children were sad watching the keyworker kids go to school, how bloody dare she, all those drs and nurses and keyworkers who had no choice but to put their children into school and risk covid and shes moaning her children were sad, at least she was able to keep them home and safe!!! She is literally the most self centered person ever!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 40

GhostHoward

VIP Member
Our Charl is so, so sad that Covid might stop her going to every shop and licking every item as she puts it back on the shelf, because it’s what they do in Preston, don’t you know.

Her size 12 arse is sad it couldn’t fit into a size 12 thong.

Frank is closer to murder (couldn’t fit “behind kitchen island to hide her true size, Frank’s in the kitchen with serial killer vibes”, without ruining it, but man, that’s a good’un!!!”)

Anyway guys, I just really hope you have a really good day, because like you know…we all deserve them because as mums, you know, like, we do so much for our kids and we just like want to make them um, like feel so like special. And I hope they appreciate, umm, what I do for them. And you know…I hope my eldest forgets his father, because, like, I just find his step dad so like sexy.

Charlotte has PROMISED that we don’t get any ads in January. She literally said it’d be tumbleweed. I guess we’ll see….

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I’m sorry but apart from daisy being poorly when she was a baby, which I’m not doubting was really hard, what have they been through as a family?!
She talks nothing but unadulterated shite.

they haven’t “been through” ANYTHING.

sorry but they haven’t.

ok, yes, she has Sticklers and yes so does Daisy buy give it a rest - it’s not a life threatening serious illness. Daisy is perfectly fine and lives a perfectly normal, happy, very comfortable life with her perfectly healthy parents in their comfortable home where they want for nothing and have no worries whatsoever.

She really needs to shut her fucking mouth.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Loubell83

VIP Member
Her Primark haul…she “accidentally” picked up an XL (18-20) in the thongs…
Or that’s her actual size and they might actually fit properly!

• Haha
  • Sick

Charmed40

Chatty Member
I wasn't going to post anything and just lurk because I'm getting more and more pissed off with her as the days go on. I've had a fucking shit year with endless things continously being thrown at us as a family. To top the shit off me, my daughter and husband have all had covid in the last couple of weeks and have been so poorly. Now, tonight my 4 year old son has tested positive and is starting to be ill all in time for Christmas. So now they'll be no day round at the mothers. How fucking fantastic! I'm sorry to moan, believe me Iam sick of hearing myself moan. Im just so sick to the back teeth of hearing her shit day in day out, like it's actually sickening. See what I'm going to do is pull my big girl pants up and fucking get on with it. She is really very depressing and I feel she needs more than just one hour of 'therapy' a week over the phone as her drivel and woe is me attitude is creeping in more and more. See, I don't know. Is it for attention or what? Is this pill fucking her up? She definitely needs to take a step back and watch what she is saying. At the minute, this woman is absolutely annoying the shit out of me, putting it mildly, like probably everyone else that watches her. That is all, rant over! Wow, I feel better now! 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
She always jumps on anything like this that’s trending, she doesn’t have anything insightful or interesting to say about it, just makes it into an opportunity to make it about her and her family and to get some engagement ready for the next #ad. If she wanted to share it then she could have done that without making it about herself.

She didn’t stop running due to safety, unless that fear handily coincided with her wedding because she stopped just before that happened at the same time she stopped her at home workouts.
Tbh if she is suddenly worried about safety then perhaps she should consider that she has allowed anyone on the internet to know exactly where she lives with her young children, along with their names, birthdays, friends names and what clubs they go to and what days they go to them and the layout of her home.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Booklover

VIP Member
Bowling, arcades and on the piss! Nice! Why would you not all go bowling as a family at the weekend as part of her birthday treat? They strike me as such a selfish pair of twats quite honestly. They hardly ever eat with their kids, they never take them anywhere, unless it's for an advert! They look unkempt a lot of the time and their diet is appalling. How are they going to explain to the children, especially Bill 'we went bowling and to the arcades this afternoon for mama's birthday treat'. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Booklover

VIP Member
'Been through so much as a family.' Er sorry WHAT? Poor loves, getting a new extension, a new dog, keeping on working, a wedding and honeymoon and NOT GETTING COVID must've been such a wrench. And then posting that shit while wearing her FREE £300 coat. :rolleyes: Absolutely clueless.

Reactions: 33

Booklover

VIP Member
I just came on to say the exact same thing! Seriously that has pissed me off so much, her kids were able to stay in their nice warm safe home with both parents there who have the equipment, ability and time to access their education. The children still in school were those who had key worker parents, have SEN or kids living in situations that meant they were better off in school. Was it an ideal situation for people? No, but she has no idea how bloody fortunate she is and she is so tone deaf it is becoming embarrassing.

Fuck me. She can’t explain that some people’s mummy and daddy have to go out to work so their children need to go to school. Really? And she showed us that the kids had online lessons from school because we got to see Bills whole class. so no she wasn’t their teacher, she most certainly wasn’t their PE coach, that was done via Youtube.
This stupid cow has absolutely NO IDEA what she's fucking talking about.
Schools were open for key worker children, SEN children and some of the most vulnerable kids in our society. Because for lots of them Charl, their lives outside of school is really, really crap and for lots of them, school is their only routine and sanctuary in their lives. You are a deluded, selfish fool for writing that.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Is she taking the f**king piss?! She doesn’t go to WORK, she doesn’t have a proper JOB, she sells shit (quite literally) to people on the internet whilst whinging about her woe is me life! She’s quite possibly one of the laziest people who never gets off her arse. I’m seriously close to messaging her and telling her how horrendously damaging she is to peoples mental health. Not only that, she has the luxury of having dishes in the sink, clothes in the dryer and electric to heat it and water to run the bath. Whinging about it is so goddamn selfish! READ THE ROOM CHARL

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Totally agree. My other half went self employed just before covid hit so was not entitled to any grants and couldn’t work. I’m sure she filled her boots with the payouts..kept her comfortably in asos and Prosecco.
This is so tone deaf it is hideous. My husband worked with covid positive patients for the entire lockdown and still is. 12 hour days out of the house. Often longer as members of his team (quite understandably) were suffering from serious harm to their mental health and he was trying to provide senior leadership support whilst doing clinical work. A lot were terrified they were going to die. One nurse had a complete breakdown in the toilets and has never returned to work. Another was so ill with covid she still hasn’t returned to work and probably never will. Two older male colleagues of his were on ventilators. One died. One recovered. One his day off he slept most of time or did paperwork or non stop CPD/updating SOPs

During the first lock down, I kept the children at home despite the fact they were entitled to a place at school as we are both key workers. I nearly had a nervous breakdown as I had to do everything on my own whilst my mum was (and still is) critically ill with cancer living over 4 hours away. We couldn’t visit due to risk of passing on covid/borders with Scotland near as damnit closed and then no visitors in hospitals. She is in again at the moment in the HDU unit with a very poor prognosis and no visitors again.

I was trying to home school 3 children whilst having zooms about children at very imminent risk of harm due to serious safe guarding issues. A husband at work 12 hours a day 6 days a week so I had to home school/go shopping etc and do everything on my bloody own whilst trying to support my mum and dad from afar.

We sent the children back to school for the subsequent lockdowns as we were quite entitled to do. I am not asking for sympathy - lots of people have and had things harder than us but I am absolutely fucked if I am going to feel one iota of sympathy for this absolute bell end. During lockdown - when I used to take the children out for the one hour per day/or the zoomed with friends - they often asked why other people’s daddies were at home and I just told them that their daddy was at work as that is his job and we were lucky that he was coming home each night safe and sound (why would you trouble children with the reality?) and we all just needed to understand that not everyone in life gets exactly the same things but we need to focus on the positives. I mean - I guess I could have bitchplopped all over Instagram and Facebook comments about what was going on in our lives (that would have been satisfying - particularly to the moaners having a lovely time on furlough in the garden en famille) but WTF does that?! Particularly when you still have so much to be thankful for. And this……person……is asking us to be sympathetic that her children didn’t have parents who were key workers?! I cannot believe this

• Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
C48B86F3-88BA-4AE0-9EBE-1AB45EC3A260.jpeg

What a load of nonsense.

“swinging our arms held in a row like mismatched paper dolls”

Jesus fucking Christ I wonder how long she sat trying to come up with that one?!!!

“Sliding tired feet into slippers”
Why are your feet tired Charlotte?! You don’t do anything?!!!! It’s not like you’ve been on your feet all day rushing around at work….!

• Haha
  • Heart