Charlotte Louise Taylor #17 It’s unkind to exploit your children for monetary gain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a close fitting style of coat so I don’t see her getting that around her and comfortably buttoned up unless it’s at least a size 20. She’s massive around the mid section - from her waist to her knees is her biggest problem area, there’s no way a size 16 tailored style coat with zero stretch is ever going to go around her.
I have to laugh at her. It’s not even a proper coat. It’s a duster coat and they are normally loose as heck 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s an absolute narcissist. She used the murder of a young woman an an opportunity to 1. talk about herself, 2. justify her lack of exercise and 3. make herself out to be a potential victim. How insincere and disrespectful to Ashling and all that knew and loved her. Charlotte, you are so self-absorbed and jump on bandwagons for your own personal gain. What with this, selling your children and compromising their safety and their futures… urgh. What a horror of a person you are.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Is she really bleeping serious right now?!! HOW can she have the cheek to make the brutle murder of a young woman all about herself?! That's the straw that's broke the camels back for me! You absolute peice of tit

I live 20 minutes from where this young lady was murdered, and yes its heartbreaking. Charlotte lives in the UK I can't see how it's irrelevant to her and how would she have heard about it unless it's on sky news!.... there's another blogger Faces by grace she got ripped to shreds over stories she posted yesterday now she's an Irish blogger. There are vigils here all ove the country for Aisling there is also a lot of anger and scared women, the suspect was realised last night and there is anger for that too, but I the bloggers are all facing for there actions yesterday some were below the belt with there reactions.

I live 20 minutes from where this young lady was murdered, and yes its heartbreaking. Charlotte lives in the UK I can't see how it's irrelevant to her and how would she have heard about it unless it's on sky news!.... there's another blogger Faces by grace she got ripped to shreds over stories she posted yesterday now she's an Irish blogger. There are vigils here all ove the country for Aisling there is also a lot of anger and scared women, the suspect was realised last night and there is anger for that too, but I the bloggers are all facing for there actions yesterday some were below the belt with there reactions.
To add if she knew the whole story there is a lot more to this than a young woman out for a run, a simple Google search would explain more of it, whether night or day. I'm just catching up on previous posts.

To add if she knew the whole story there is a lot more to this than a young woman out for a run, a simple Google search would explain more of it, whether night or day. I'm just catching up on previous posts.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
The coat is cheap and awful. If you’ve always wanted one spend the money on a decent one!

Why has daisy got a can of pop! I’m sorry but wow.

Reactions: 7
Is she really bleeping serious right now?!! HOW can she have the cheek to make the brutle murder of a young woman all about herself?! That's the straw that's broke the camels back for me! You absolute peice of tit
And she can't get the poor girls name right.
That definitely says she only posted to make it about her.

And she only stopped running because her fat arse couldn't be bothered after the wedding. She has just as much time now as then to run and she chooses not to.

She never used to run in the dark or even claim she wanted to. She is a bullshiter wanting people to feel sorry for poor vulnerable Charlotte. 😤😤

Wow i cannot believe they have released the guy who did it. He was actually saw by two other women before fleeing. How can they even consider him safe to be released!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Daisy drinking a can of lemonade! At that time of night too! Those poor kids teeth with all the sugar and shite they have

Reactions: 11
So the big pot of curry on the stove right now is for her and mark, plus a pan of halloumi, a side on naan bread and whatever is cooking in the oven? Wow that is a lot for 2 people.

And Charlotte... Hot pan- boiling water right next to glass vase also on the cooker. Not a good idea!!

Reactions: 10
That’s bizarre. Poor thing will be hyped up. She said Daisy always sleeps in. Probably low blood sugar levels!

Who also wants to bed they had freezer tapas for dinner too? As looks like that curry is still cooking?
That's why the girl sleeps in! Can't get to sleep at night because shes provided with fizzy drinks. Charlotte all your kids do is eat and drink sugar!

Reactions: 6
And she can't get the poor girls name right.
That definitely says she only posted to make it about her.

And she only stopped running because her fat arse couldn't be bothered after the wedding. She has just as much time now as then to run and she chooses not to.

She never used to run in the dark or even claim she wanted to. She is a bullshiter wanting people to feel sorry for poor vulnerable Charlotte. 😤😤

Wow i cannot believe they have released the guy who did it. He was actually saw by two other women before fleeing. How can they even consider him safe to be released!!
Apparently they are looking for someone else the man they released they are saying is of no connection but it seems like they know who there after, they just need to find him

Also why is she saying daisy has had an intense week? Because she's had a hospital appointment? 1 appointment and 1 cancelled one is nothing especially not for children and especially if it's just for her hearing its not very intense or physical or painful

Reactions: 9
Apparently they are looking for someone else the man they released they are saying is of no connection but it seems like they know who there after, they just need to find him

Also why is she saying daisy has had an intense week? Because she's had a hospital appointment? 1 appointment and 1 cancelled one is nothing especially not for children and especially if it's just for her hearing its not very intense or physical or painful
“An intense week”
God give me strength
She’s always desperately trying to make her kids seem more interesting than they are. She does it with the dog aswell.

Reactions: 9
She hasn’t recorded herself changing a light bulb has she?
How can you say you don’t feel safe running but you film every aspect of your life and your children's for the world to see. That would worry me 100x more.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.