Charlotte Louise Taylor #17 It’s unkind to exploit your children for monetary gain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like she has chocolate round her mouth so it looks like the slimming world eating healthier is going well 👍 If he genuinely asked to go to Costa then it just shows how much she takes them there. That is her idea of a fun trip out with her kids. I don’t think my 8 year old even knows what Costa is.
Yes I thought the same. If wee Stan genuinely asked for Costa then it shows exactly how much of a regular occurrence it is for him to go. And also how much Charlotte panders to him and how little self control she has over her own eating habits. A poor show all round.
I mean, I like to treat my kids to a snack in a cafe on occasion but if they demanded it at 9am they’d be told no in no uncertain terms!

Reactions: 9
Just say no Charl, you're the parent and he's 3!!! Or if you're that desperate to go, 'cos let's face it, you wanted to go, get him a babychino and a slice of toast then! I bet there was juice and biscuits at playgroup too.
Prattling on about all the hospital appointments (in this climate when there's so many people on waiting lists too) and how tired and how much it all is. Poor love, I used to have to do lots of hospital appointments with my youngest and then have to rush back to my REAL job afterwards. You can just go back home Charl.
duck off you self-absorbed cow

Reactions: 17
So one thing for sure based on how much crap she talks on stories these days is that she has nothing to do and no work even the silly work she calls work.

Reactions: 11
I get people want to raise awareness but it’s really concerning how there’s nothing left of their privacy. From what they eat to their hearing appointments etc. Especially with daisy, she’s been documented since conception and I think Charlotte feels the need to keep doing it. It’s very odd. As an adult now, if my mum did this I’d be mortified. You’d be going to the supermarket and the cashier will know your medical history. This really needs to be looked at from the government. The privacy of these kids is paramount???

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I get people want to raise awareness but it’s really concerning how there’s nothing left of their privacy. From what they eat to their hearing appointments etc. Especially with daisy, she’s been documented since conception and I think Charlotte feels the need to keep doing it. It’s very odd. As an adult now, if my mum did this I’d be mortified. You’d be going to the supermarket and the cashier will know your medical history. This really needs to be looked at from the government. The privacy of these kids is paramount???
I genuinely think that this is an issue that needs to be seriously raised with the relevant government bodies and child protective services. I’m not just talking about specific individuals (although I do feel that individuals need to be held accountable for sure) but I mean more widely. This is the manipulation & explotation and of children. The parents should not be allowed to use their children in order to make money for themselves- either directly by filming the kids and making them part of the video or photographs or indirectly by exploring their privacy for content. It’s completely wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Poor Charlotte is knackered from a trip to Costa and play group meanwhile I’ve just done 3x 13.5 hour shifts because we are so short staffed whilst getting up through the night with my little girl…. She needs to get a real job and a grasp on reality

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Had to laugh at her saying how we know she’s been a fan of Readly for a long time. I think she means they’ve been paying her to advertise them for a long time. There’s no way she would pay to use it!

Charlottes ads and freebies 2021

5th Jan Frubes ad (stories, grid post and YouTube video)
7th Jan Bissell ad (stories and grid post/reel)
12th Jan Readly ad (stories and YouTube)

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Me, without fail, reading Charlotte's stories:

Another shout out for Mark taking Daisy to the hospital. Must remember to give my partner a shout out the next time he does something FOR HIS OWN CHILDREN.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Had to laugh at her saying how we know she’s been a fan of Readly for a long time. I think she means they’ve been paying her to advertise them for a long time. There’s no way she would pay to use it!

Charlottes ads and freebies 2021

5th Jan Frubes ad (stories, grid post and YouTube video)
7th Jan Bissell ad (stories and grid post/reel)
12th Jan Readly ad (stories and YouTube)
It's 2022 @Gossngiggles 😂

I see she's jumped on the 'what we were doing while Boris had his 20th May party' bandwagon. Hey Charl, you forgot this one...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh piss off charl!!!! I just scrolled back and counted FIFTEEN grid post ad’s from March 2020-May 2020- so duck off with this “I lost a lot of work” shite!!! THOUSANDS of people lost their jobs and had to rely on food banks whilst you watched your house get renovated, all while posting crappy Instagram ADS about Heinz baked beans, milkshakes and kinder eggs!!!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Oh piss off charl!!!! I just scrolled back and counted FIFTEEN grid post ad’s from March 2020-May 2020- so duck off with this “I lost a lot of work” shite!!! THOUSANDS of people lost their jobs and had to rely on food banks whilst you watched your house get renovated, all while posting crappy Instagram ADS about Heinz baked beans, milkshakes and kinder eggs!!!!
Exactly, she had a very different lockdown experience to the vast majority of people.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.