Charlotte Louise Taylor #17 It’s unkind to exploit your children for monetary gain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You deserve it - you really do!🤢

She always comes across as so insincere.
I hate it when she says this, it really winds me up 😂 like how do you know I deserve it? I might be an absolute hole and the last thing I deserve is a massage/facial/hot coffee/time to myself 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Does anyone know how to start a new thread?

Charlottes ads and freebies 2022

5th Jan Frubes ad (stories, grid post and YouTube video)
7th Jan Bissell ad (stories and grid post/reel)
12th Jan Readly ad (stories and YouTube)
18th Jan Skinny bars ad (stories and grid post) dressed up like the Wonka that she is
26th Jan Gifted dog bandana things
29th Jan Skinny bars ad part 2 (stories and another grid post)

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Honestly - the Willie Wonka outfit on that ad. I’m nearly crying - genuine tears - thinking of poor Bill. At least some of his friends have probably seen his mother making an absolute tit of herself many times already, just by being the simpering, self-absorbed twit she always is on her Insta. But that outfit is just whole new level embarrassment for a preteen. Poor thing.

Reactions: 12
I’ve just finished lunch with my family. At the end I stood up and said “thank you so so much for that. I just feel that we all really deserved that”. My Dad then asked me if I’d found religion 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
😂😂😂😂😂 I came here after reading the fitty that I’m married too comment 😂😂😂 and Charl tries to make out she rarely has time with her and mark or just for her 😂😂 she’s had more time for herself and for her and mark than I’ve had in 10 years ! Spoiled, insincere slapper

• Haha
Reactions: 20
CRRRRINGE!!!

They’re heading out pretty early for dinner. Probably to pack in several too many cocktails before prosecco and then wine with dinner. And tinnies for the fitty 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Methinks we may get some drunken stories this evening, Tattlers!!! 🍿🍿🍿🍿
“Fitty I’m married to”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That video she has just put on in some kinda cafe/bar, pans round to Mark and he just looks so disinterested and detached 😂😂 does not want to be there one bit it’s embarrassing 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My bet is that her parents are watching the kids at her house rather than them going to her parents for a sleepover, so they’ll have to be back hence the early tea. They’ll be home by 8pm at the latest

Reactions: 6
Honestly - the Willie Wonka outfit on that ad. I’m nearly crying - genuine tears - thinking of poor Bill. At least some of his friends have probably seen his mother making an absolute tit of herself many times already, just by being the simpering, self-absorbed twit she always is on her Insta. But that outfit is just whole new level embarrassment for a preteen. Poor thing.
Honestly I can’t get over the outfit. Embarrassing enough as it is, I just can’t believe a company pay for that! It’s not exactly creative. It’s like when you need to make or do something quick for school and you find any old shite 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
So she’s been for a facial & massage that her ‘Fittie’ Frank got her but then plasters makeup on to got out for Pizza which I assume is without the kids 🙄 and this story 😆🙈 ‘if you have a BIRTHDAY coming up, I can’t recommend it enough’ first of all has she had a birthday recently??? She never mentioned it 🙈 and secondly a massage/facial isn’t just for a birthday 🤣 god she’s so infuriating 😡

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.