Charlotte Louise Taylor #17 It’s unkind to exploit your children for monetary gain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is her and Frank’s bedroom so tiny? If I’d had a big expensive extension and ended UK with a shoe box for a bedroom I’d be gutted. She can barely fit between the wall and the bottom of the bed…

Reactions: 12
Yeah charl I'm sure he did say that to you, I'd also be more embarrassed getting out of the car to pick my kids up in pyjamas than I would be dancing in my car
Also who just stops mid convo to take a pic for it to go onto Instagram? It’s not even candid she must think everything they do is insta material. Sick

Reactions: 4
God Almighty - costa with Stan at 9am and he’s having a smoothie and millionaires shortbread🤦‍♀️
Yes!! I was thinking the same. So much sugar and crap for a little boy. Worst of all it’s in the morning. She had chocolate on her gob as well :sick:

Reactions: 4
She’s ‘peeing like a horse’ due to the large consumption of water - that or she wants to keep speculation that she’s pregnant going (even though we know she likely made it up) 🙄 don’t think I can follow her for much longer

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Don't buy for a second that Bill said that. My son is the same age and has a wide group of friends, I've never hear any of them say anything remotely like that!!! Why does she have to pretend he is something else? He's a normal kid, he probably rolled his eyes and thought to himself shut up mum I want to get home and play fortnite.

Reactions: 14
I’m really finding her unbearable at the moment. I think she said Bill said that to try and create this ridiculous illusion that her kids really are special. She does the same with Mark, heaping praise on him for doing completely normal Dad things.

Reactions: 14
If I found out that another person would be put as a priority for an appointment because they took a cancellation slot and weren’t informed the clinic was cancelled, I’d be furious! She really thinks she gets all this special treatment because people are being kind to her, when it’s basic customer service. Can you imagine her working in a high volume call centre where she actually has to work in a busy environment? She’d have a complete meltdown

Reactions: 9
Do we think she is dressed up for an ad? I can’t think why she would be dressed up and not showing it. I’m going to say a bunch of grapes 🍇

Reactions: 2
isnt it to do with her ptsd from daisy being in special care when she was born?

Reactions: 1
It really annoying when she chats on Instagram to the camera she hardly ever looks at the camera starts looking around anywhere but the camera!!!! 😂😂 whats that all about

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It really annoying when she chats on Instagram to the camera she hardly ever looks at the camera starts looking around anywhere but the camera!!!! 😂😂 whats that all about
I’m so glad someone else has pointed this out. It’s bugged me for the longest time! I think it’s to show how BUSYYYY she is.

Reactions: 5
Bit late catching up on stories but did she seriously have time to put on a full face of slap and curl her hair before leaving at 8am for a hospital appointment? What are this woman’s priorities?!

Reactions: 9
isnt it to do with her ptsd from daisy being in special care when she was born?

My 2 year old was in special care although he wasn't sick as daisy.... but honestly there are sonmany supports there our hospital is a small district hospital with 7 Scbu beds for babies. I never felt guilty for him being in there he needed it and very thankful for them helping him. At 2 we have a far fews bumps in the road I don't get stressed or upset by hospital, I don't get triggered unless he's very sick but it was part of his start of life and I embrace it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.