Charlotte Louise Taylor #17 It’s unkind to exploit your children for monetary gain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m desperate to see a photo of her stood up tall with her hands on her hips, shoulders back. All these hunched over contorted photos of her make me feel claustrophobic 😆

Reactions: 8
There she goes never posting photos of herself these days 🙄 and yes Daisys glasses magically appear at appointment time. Funny that,

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Clearly looking for people to tell her she looks amazing with the stories on returning the asos parcels.

I am betting that she was returning a load of size 14 clothes that don’t fit her!

She’s definitely doing Slimming World. The melon is a dead giveaway.
She is so obviously on a diet and won’t admit it. I don’t know why she won’t admit it.
After the wedding she hasn’t even mentioned her Apple workouts so assuming that’s out the window.

A girl enjoying her food remember!

Reactions: 7
I'm not sure why she just isn't admitting she's on slimming world again? Would actually give her some content that people find useful and possibly bring her in more followers
She said in the past that she couldn’t handle the comments she was getting when she was publicly following SW - people were apparently constantly asking her what she weighed/ how much she had lost and commenting on her appearance etc - she said it was too much focus on her weight when she was already self conscious about it and said that she wouldn’t do that kind of content again because of that.

Reactions: 7
She said in the past that she couldn’t handle the comments she was getting when she was publicly following SW - people were apparently constantly asking her what she weighed/ how much she had lost and commenting on her appearance etc - she said it was too much focus on her weight when she was already self conscious about it and said that she wouldn’t do that kind of content again because of that.
Good thing she can fall back on exploiting her children to the point of filming them whilst they’re sleeping.

Reactions: 14
Oh Charl you tease!
“I’m not pregnant - no no no way”
PMSL - it’s like bragging about shagging Frank or she wants her audience to gush over the fact she could be with child #attentionseeker

Also PMSL at her BBC Sounds Podcast choice, I know they looked like mass murderers on that wedding photo where Frank looks like a psycho and Charl looks like a witch but really?? Lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Fridge raiders and cocktail sausages? By heck, that’s a lot of salt for one meal

also, I was almost disappointed when I turned the sound on and she hadn’t done that Rock song that goes “it’s about drive, it’s about power, we stay hungry we devour” over the top of her montage like a lot of influencers have been doing recently 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I absolutely never comment on her weight but wow she looks like she has put a lot of weight on here. Obviously it’s an unflattering shot but the difference between that picture and the carefully curated and posed images she puts on her Instagram are huge. I think most women would rather see and follow someone real, I would have much more respect for her if she was honest about herself.

There was an interesting article about social media influencers and one of the points raised is about being being bored of content for contents sake which I think Charlotte does often. She is always posting stuff to pad out the ads like putting
her washing machine on. She doesn’t have anything to say or any opinions or information to give us.

“Content for the sake of content is no longer something consumers look for or feel inspired by — in fact, they gravitate toward clearer voices that can bring them information, inspiration, or an escape from reality,”

This is the article is anyone is interested https://eloummaonline.com/is-the-golden-era-of-social-media-influencers-over-wwd/

Reactions: 14
Is she taking the f**king piss?! She doesn’t go to WORK, she doesn’t have a proper JOB, she sells tit (quite literally) to people on the internet whilst whinging about her woe is me life! She’s quite possibly one of the laziest people who never gets off her arse. I’m seriously close to messaging her and telling her how horrendously damaging she is to peoples mental health. Not only that, she has the luxury of having dishes in the sink, clothes in the dryer and electric to heat it and water to run the bath. Whinging about it is so goddamn selfish! READ THE ROOM CHARL

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Is she taking the f**king piss?! She doesn’t go to WORK, she doesn’t have a proper JOB, she sells tit (quite literally) to people on the internet whilst whinging about her woe is me life! She’s quite possibly one of the laziest people who never gets off her arse. I’m seriously close to messaging her and telling her how horrendously damaging she is to peoples mental health. Not only that, she has the luxury of having dishes in the sink, clothes in the dryer and electric to heat it and water to run the bath. Whinging about it is so goddamn selfish! READ THE ROOM CHARL
She’s a prize nob!

Reactions: 10
She is an idiot and she needs to realise that life which is already hard enough for many is about to get a whole lot harder with a massive jump in energy prices on top of rising food prices and the general cost of living going up and more and more people will lose patience with her tone deaf posts.

Reactions: 12
She’s an absolute head. Please do message her. She’s gone from being an irritating but generally harmless idiot to being an an offensive, self absorbed, lazy witch who has started to believe the tit she comes out with and seems to live in a fantasy land where she genuinely believes that she has a hard life and really time consuming, important, difficult job. The woman is a bleeping fantasist and need a kick up her massive flabby flat arse.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
duck off Charl. You've got two kids in full time school and the other in preschool several times a week and you do not have a 'job' outside the house! So you get six hours at home to do what you need to do and prance about cooking Nigella recipes!
You don't have to do a school run every day either BECAUSE YOUR HUSBAND SHARES DOING IT AND THEN HE WORKS IN THE ROOM NEXT DOOR!!!!!!
She's such a twit.

Reactions: 24
I can't believe she pretends she is a size 12. I don't care what size she is at all and would never want to shame or embarrass anyone, just be honest though. Pretending she is some teeny tiny person with her baggy hoodie over her knuckles is just so cringe.

If you're happy in your size then own it, if not then take some action, just don't lie as its so misleading.

The lunchboxes I can never get over. My son is Bill's age and he would be mortified if I sent him a lunch like she does. Confession, I wrote on his banana once - a couple years ago when I saw it on someone vlog and thought it was sweet, omg he was fuming with me!! I learnt my lesson very quickly. He wants to eat his lunch and then get outside playing, no faffing around with cocktail sticks and googly eyes. She is such a bell.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.