Charlotte Louise Taylor #17 It’s unkind to exploit your children for monetary gain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm decathlon, wondering if she's bought bikes or anything? Sure I said a while ago you never see the kids or her and Mark going on a bike ride

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s really going to have to stop that. Putting “I am really missing him today” as it is going to give Bill a real complex. Once he’s old enough to read stuff like that he could end up with anxiety attached to visiting his dad for fear that his wet blanket mother will be stressed. She seriously needs to shut the duck up about that and STOP putting her anxieties and worries on her kid. If Bill was in our family and he asked any questions I known my family would say “well, it was your Mother that chose it to be that way”.
I honestly think she posts this shite to sort of try to absolve herself because she knows that it was her that caused the relationship to end with Steven and break the family apart resulting in the split parenting - as if the more she says she misses him when he’s with Steve, the more she thinks it makes up for her causing the situation to start with.

Reactions: 13
I honestly think she posts this shite to sort of try to absolve herself because she knows that it was her that caused the relationship to end with Steven and break the family apart resulting in the split parenting - as if the more she says she misses him when he’s with Steve, the more she thinks it makes up for her causing the situation to start with.
It’s just more gushy shite to appear as mother of the year.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Conveniently covering what’s on the kids plate with her text 🙄 we all know the kids won’t eat anything like what she’s made her and mark
I thought that too! You can see the chips in the bowl in the corner so I'm guessing freezer chips and nugs is what they have

Reactions: 9
Haha yeah there is no way her kids are the gyros. If they had there would have been a photo or video for sure.

Reactions: 1
Didn't even look like enough to feed the kids too when she showed the skewers.
First thought that came to my mind was "oh look, just 2 for her and mark" wretched woman.
Even if you're kids are fussy, still try them with stuff.

And i find it hard to believe someone like Charlottes kids are fussy eaters.

Reactions: 7
No much wonder she’s been quiet. She’s done up like a Jack the Ripper era prostitute! It must have taken her ages to apply all that slap.
Aw come on she's hardly plastered in it :ROFLMAO: can call charlotte for a lot of things but overdoing the make up isn't one of them

Reactions: 3
Are you joking?!!!!!!! She’s always absolutely caked in make up!
She defo wears more make up than most school run mums I know. Most mums I know do not cut aboot with full faces of Nars and Charlotte Tilbury to pop a load on and make patas bravas 😂 Because let’s face it. As much as she kids herself on she is not a businesswoman. Influencers are just stay at home door to door salespeople 😂

Reactions: 16
What!. The lass wears a full face of foundation, concealer, contour, powder, blusher, eye shadow, eye liner, mascara and lipstick for the school run. As well as curling her hair. All the while her kids look like they fell out of a jumble sale.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Yeah she definitely slaps on a whole load of make up, you only have to look at the difference between her pictures where she is make up free and those where is made up to see how much she must put on just for hanging around the house all day,
No shade to her, it doesn’t bother me if she wants to wear it, I think she looks fine without it too but yeah she definitely wears a lot!

Reactions: 13
I’m so mortified that she sets stuff like this up for the kids….. none of them are toddlers anymore. They are all old enough to eat a piece of fruit - a whole piece of fruit - without anyone slicing it up or putting it in a dish. Bill is surely capable of opening the cupboard, getting a GLASS out and pouring himself a glass of water or squash? And helping himself to a piece of fruit from the fruit bowl? Or making himself a slice of toast?

YOUR KIDS ARE NOT BABIES!!!!!!! THEY DONT NEED PLASTIC BEAKERS AND BOWLS OF SLICED UP CUCUMBER AND CRAPPY TODDLER FRUIT ROLL UPS!!!!!!!!
3C821DF6-EB52-44B0-B0AC-00AAA7FC5DB8.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m so mortified that she sets stuff like this up for the kids….. none of them are toddlers anymore. They are all old enough to eat a piece of fruit - a whole piece of fruit - without anyone slicing it up or putting it in a dish. Bill is surely capable of opening the cupboard, getting a GLASS out and pouring himself a glass of water or squash? And helping himself to a piece of fruit from the fruit bowl? Or making himself a slice of toast?

YOUR KIDS ARE NOT BABIES!!!!!!! THEY DONT NEED PLASTIC BEAKERS AND BOWLS OF SLICED UP CUCUMBER AND CRAPPY TODDLER FRUIT ROLL UPS!!!!!!!!
View attachment 979781
Perfectly put. Bill is nearly 10 ffs and one of my kids at his age would've ate the whole lot! This stupid cow has far too much time on her hands!

Reactions: 14
Her entire identity is being a mum and she needs to be needed. Also, the longer she can baby her kids, the longer she can stay with channel mum. Selfish.

Reactions: 11
Aw come on she's hardly plastered in it :ROFLMAO: can call charlotte for a lot of things but overdoing the make up isn't one of them
Are you joking? She looks like she’s going clubbing on the school run 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.